Daniel S. on 04/02/2017
"Alignment & Rotation"
$130 seemed high for an alignment that was unable for them to perform.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/02/2017 07:30 AM
Kim-Lan C. on 03/03/2017
"New starter "
I had to tow my car in for new starter. While L & D got the part - they didn't tell me less expensive options. I got a quote for over $120 less at another shop & L &D would not budge on price. I'm disappointed.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 03/02/2017
Review Created: 03/03/2017 10:44 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 03/28/2017

I apoligize that you were not satisfy with our service. Our goal is and always will be to keep our customers satisfied. Unfortunatly, there always will be shops out there that will always give you a cheaper parts just to sale a job, but are not good quality parts. All our parts come with a 3 years 36k warranty nationwide, unless it's a maintanace part. Saying that, we will use great quality parts to minimize any issues with those parts and comebacks. The least thing you want and the least thing I want is for you to breakdown in the middle of the road because a cheaper quality part was installed on your vehicle. I hope you understand that we try to keep every single customer happy and that we do want your business. I hope that we can keep you as a customer.

Jonas Cabrera
Glynna J. on 01/14/2017
"Slow and lack of communication "
I can here because a family member recommended it. Called and made an appointment and came in. They were very busy and took my keys and said they would look over the car and call me in an hour. I asked how long they thought it would take and he said it would be done the same afternoon. They didn't call me so I finally called after five hours and they said they were finishing up paperwork and would call me back. They didn't call me back so I called knowing they were closing soon. Turns out they hadn't even started the maintenance. For a routine maittenance it took then a day and a half to finish.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 06:06 AM
Aman K. on 07/12/2016
Aman said he had a diagnostic done at this business because his check engine light was on. After waiting for two hours they still could not tell him the reason why his light was on. He stated he was charged $100 and got no answers at all. He mentioned he will not be going back to this business for service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 07/12/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/15/2016

Mr Khanna, Thank you for taking my call. I know you mention to me that you did NOT post this low score on my surecritic dashboard. I'm not sure how this happened. I will try to figure it out, so It will not happen again . I am aware that you will be bringing your vehicle back to us to continue your diagnostic. I appriciate your business

Shop Manager

Jonas Cabrera
Mike W. on 07/02/2016
Spoke with Suzanne. She said the business kept the vehicle for a week with a minor issue that needed to be done. She said it was because they were short staffed. They fixed her key fob and replaced a coil.
Vehicle: BMW 750Li
Service Date: 06/29/2016
Review Created: 07/02/2016
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 07/13/2016

Suzanne, We apoligize that your vehicle was not done in a timely manner. We appriciate you letting us know so we can Make sure that issues like this don't happen again. Thank you for your business and we hope that you will give us another chance. We are here to provide fast, honest and professional service for our customers. Thank you Again

Aaron Weaver & Jake Akins

Gary T. on 10/22/2015
"Problems ordering parts and diagnosis"
I have had my truck worked on twice by LD and both times wrong parts were ordered which delayed the delivery of my truck. And the first time I was charged for both parts (meaning the wrong part and the right part was on the invoice) and I had to figure out why my charge was more than it should have been. My last service I had a check engine light on and was charged $90 for the diagnosis and apparently it was a vaccum hose leak. The next day the light came back on. I have a note to call you all about that one. I trust Jonas but I am not happy with the service that I have been getting. What can I say... So far, I can't recommend.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 10/15/2015
Review Created: 10/22/2015 06:15 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 10/22/2015

Sorry for the problems , I did not hear about issue . I would have refunded your money if it would have been brought to my attention . We depend on your word of mouth so I would have love to have taken care of issue first before the low score .
We get busy but should never be to busy for great customer service . I apologize and will be following up with you . You are first priority with us . Thank you for your honest feed back . A

Sincerely ,

Aaron Weaver & Jake Akins
Gopinath S. on 09/14/2015
Gopinath said this business is expensive compared to another facility. He saw their ratings online and expected them to be cheaper. Online the oil change was $29.99 but they charged him over $30. They are not cost effective and he will not be returning.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 09/09/2015
Review Created: 09/14/2015
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/15/2015

Sorry that you fel this way . Web page does say 29.99 in most cases . If you would like for me to refund your tax , I will do that . We do not like for people to be upset . Please come back and give us another try . Ask for a manager and mention this review and we will get you taken care of . Thank you for your time .

Aaron Weaver & Jake Akins
Sheryl S. on 07/26/2015
"Will Go Elsewhere"
Will have to look elsewhere for service in the future. After having vehicle looked at twice it was still not properly diagnosed. I had to buy parts that did not work and I still do not have my AC working properly. It was due to a burned wire and I don't think I should have had to pay a second time for what was a misdiagnosis the first time.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR