Terrell J. on 12/29/2016
"Trans service"
Very nice manager
I appreciate the service provided
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 12/29/2016 07:57 PM
Evan N. on 12/23/2016
Evan said the service was overpriced. The diagnostic charge did not go towards the work that was done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016
Sam Q. on 11/25/2016
Sam said this was the third time he has gone to this facility, to have his oil changed and he always brings his own oil. He said he usually deals with one specific employee and he always charges him the same rate. This time it was a different employee and he tried to charge him a different rate. He said it was a hassle and if the employee he usually deals with had not come along and charged him the correct price, he would of had to pay extra. He also said they delayed his vehicle for 45 minutes to an hour.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/15/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016
Roger S. on 02/11/2016
Roger said this business gave him wrong information over the phone.
Vehicle: BMW 330xi
Service Date: 01/20/2016
Review Created: 02/11/2016
John S. on 12/21/2015
John said it was nothing remarkable and nothing bad.
Vehicle: BMW 335i
Service Date: 12/16/2015
Review Created: 12/21/2015
Jack M. on 12/17/2015
"Customer Service"
I appreciate the quality of the work, but I would suggest a little more attention to detail when it comes to customer service. I am rarely provided a time estimate for my repairs - its always "we'll call you when it's ready" - and it is usually much longer than you would expect. Meanwhile, I am stranded. I have waited until minutes before the shop closes, only to discover that my truck had been ready for some time (in one case), though I was not notified, and in another case, that they had to stay open for an extra 30 minutes to allow me to get my truck back that evening, though it was promised to be ready mid-afternoon. Good service from a price/quality perspective, but poor customer service practices. Still, I recommend this business, but you must insist on a time-to-completion estimate and call back regularly to make sure they haven't forgotten you.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup