Lakewood Lube And Repair

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Susette B. on 09/14/2017
Susette said the business always has great customer service. They get things done in a timely manner and John is always on top of things. She would like to thank him for being there and for being flexible.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
MARK B. on 09/13/2017
"Great Service - Great folks - I just take it for granted at Lakewood Lube"
I always recommend John at Lakewood Lube
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 07:26 PM
Brendan B. on 08/30/2017
Brendan said this business worked with him. They got him scheduled as quickly as possible and had reasonable rates.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Ashley S. on 08/30/2017
Ashley said the business is friendly and they did a good job. Her vehicle is doing well since the service.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Lace L. on 08/25/2017
Lace said she has gone to the business for years and she has never been let down. The staff gets her in quickly and they do a great job.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Steven M. on 08/23/2017
Steven said they always fit him in and he would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Cheyenne M. on 08/21/2017
Cheyenne said the service was great.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
HEIDI S. on 08/15/2017
"I love this place! Great service that is reliable and very friendly"
I have been taking my car here for three years now, and they always go above and beyond.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:42 AM
Mandy E. on 08/10/2017
Mandy said she has always had great service with this business.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017
Ed W. on 08/09/2017
Ed said he has already recommended them. It was outstanding service.
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
NADINE M. on 08/05/2017
"Highly trustworthy"
This auto shop stands for fair and honest work...I feel confident that my needs are met and that I have not been oversold on items I do not need. Owner is straightforward and gentle---- am grateful that I do not have to drive all over town to find reliable service such as this shop provides.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 01:14 PM
Anthony C. on 07/31/2017
Anthony said his vehicle is working great. He has already recommended the business to his parents.
Vehicle: INFINITI G37 Coupe
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017
DANA D. on 07/28/2017
"Fast, friendly service"
They got me in at 8:00am and my full service oil change was finished before 8:30.
Vehicle: Saturn SL
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 08:14 PM
Michael H. on 07/27/2017
Michael said this business is friendly. They were able to fit him in and get the job completed quickly.
Vehicle: Isuzu i-370
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017
Valentin A. on 07/25/2017
Valentin said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Kelli F. on 07/19/2017
Kelli said the business did a good job, they were fast and they dealt with her problem right away.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017

Kelli,

Thanks so much for the kind words of your review.  We are obviously not as big as the "big boys" and the dealerships, but we try to be the best.  I am very happy that you are happy with us.

John
President, Locomotives, Inc.

Gene W. on 07/13/2017
Gene said John Paul did a great job. He took care of his vehicle and he trusts him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017

Hello Gene!

I am very pleased that you have learned to trust us at my little auto repair shop.  We service all makes and models, but my first choice of vehicles to work on will always be the Chevy Corvette (America's Sports Car)!  Thank you for bringing your Vette to my shop!  I know what it means to search for a trusted shop to work on your awesome car, and I'm glad that you chose us.  You will never be lied to or mislead at this shop, as long as I am here.

John, President

Samantha S. on 07/13/2017
Samantha said this business was quick. They were very fast.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017

Hi Samantha!

I am very happy that you like the service at our little auto shop.  We try to be fast, but never at the cost of sacrificing quality.  My goal at this shop is "honest and fair auto repair" and I mean it sincerely.

Thank you for trusting us to work on your car.

John, President

WENDIE O. on 07/12/2017
"Great work and customer service. "
The staff and owner did all that was needed to get my vehicle in good running condition. I had a deadline to make a long trip and they worked very hard to get all diagnosed and completed. I was extremely happy!!
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 07/01/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 09:48 PM
Christina S. on 06/27/2017
Christina said this business is really informative. She said they are great, except she did not get a call back when she was supposed to.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017

Hi Christina!

I am so sorry that we missed a call to you.  I take full responsibilty since I am likely the person who dropped the ball.  Its hard to keep up this year as we are unusually busy.  But that is not meant as an excuse.  It might also be that I'm getting too darn old!  But, we still believe in our motto: "Honest and Fair Auto Repair", and I promise that honesty and quality work is what you will get from my shop.  Even if I drop the ball on making contact.  I'll try harder!  And, I have hired an office assistant since you were here.  Her name is Mallory, and she has really been a big help!  Sometimes I drop the ball, but I learn from all mistakes, and one of the reasons that Mallory is here is to prevent me from making such errors.  She does a good job, and I will try harder!

Thanks so much for the kind words, and I'm trying to correct your concerns.

John Paul Jones, President
An AC Delco Professional Service Center
"Rated" A+ by the BBB and Angie's List!