Lakin's Auto Repair

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Beverly D. on 08/22/2015
Beverly said this business did great, as usual. They have excellent service and are very helpful.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 08/05/2015
Review Created: 08/22/2015
Larry and Wendy C. on 07/27/2015
"great service and pricing "
good service at reasonable prices. Chris only fixes what is wrong.
Service Date: 07/15/2015
Review Created: 07/27/2015 05:47 PM
Ron And Betty H. on 07/24/2015
Spoke with Jean. She said as far as she knows, they have always had good service at this business.
Service Date: 07/22/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to leave a review! :)

Cyndy O. on 07/20/2015
Cyndy said this business has good quality service. They are fast and have good prices.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 06/30/2015
Review Created: 07/20/2015
Jed B. on 07/01/2015
"Best service"
I do not trust any of my vehicles to anybody except Chris. I recommend Lakin's to anybody needing service or maintenance work done.
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Service Date: 06/30/2015
Review Created: 07/01/2015 08:26 PM
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 07/08/2015

Thank you Jed for your business and the trust you place in us. We enjoy being someone you can rely on!

Larry L. on 06/04/2015
"Gene & Rachel"
Chris is always good at figuring out a puzzle regardless of how complicated it is. He is a lot smarter than he looks
Service Date: 06/02/2015
Review Created: 06/04/2015 04:19 PM
Jack E. on 05/27/2015
Jack said the service at the business was excellent and he is a repeat customer.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 04/29/2015
Review Created: 05/27/2015
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 05/29/2015

Thank you for your review! Very much appreciated!

Gary P. on 05/05/2015
"Lakins Service"
I own a small electrical company. I needed someone who was fair, straight to the point, no games & doesn't waste time. Found the perfect place for all those needs. Chris is a well rounded mechanic & has knowledge about all the different systems.
Service Date: 05/01/2015
Review Created: 05/05/2015 03:17 AM
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 05/06/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Thank you for your business and your trust! Much appreciated!

Stu D. on 04/30/2015
Stu said this business is friendly and they can do the work in a day.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/29/2015
Review Created: 04/30/2015
Joyce Y. on 03/27/2015
Joyce said the service provided by the business was excellent. The employees were very honest.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 03/04/2015
Review Created: 03/27/2015
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2015

Thank you Joyce! We hope to continue to help with all your vehicles' needs. Thank you for the review, always appreciated!

Janet Q. on 03/26/2015
Janet said Chris is a good guy and he is wonderful. She would recommend them.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/26/2015
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2015

Thank you for the review Janet! Always appreciated!

Caroline B. on 03/21/2015
"awesome!!!"
My batmobile, 02escort, was not doing so well so I had Lakin's Auto Repair look it over. My car got the TLC it needed and more! Great communication and excellent work!!! My car runs like new. I will be coming back for sure. I am a satisfied customer.
Vehicle: Ford Escort
Service Date: 03/17/2015
Review Created: 03/21/2015 05:47 AM
Laurie V. on 03/20/2015
"trusted mechanic "
Finding myself alone, I felt vulnerable about car repair / maintenance. A friend recommended Lakin's Auto Repair and I couldn't be happier. I rely on Lakin's to take care of all my cars' needs. They're nice folks and give me good advice.
Service Date: 03/20/2015
Review Created: 03/20/2015 07:55 AM
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 03/20/2015

Thank you Laurie! We hope to continue to keep your trust and take care of you and all you cars' needs! Thank you for your review! Always appreciated!

Caroline B. on 03/05/2015
"friendly service and great communication!"
I needed an engine replaced on my car and was having the replacement engine delivered, there was a mishap, not of any fault to Lakin's Auto. The engine took over a week to get there. They were great at keeping me updated and reassured me it was of no fault to me. My experience with Lakin's Auto was excellent. Friendly and professional service. The engine was fixed to tip top shape and I was not taken advantage of (being a girl and yes it happens folks). Fair prices with great service, I will be coming back if the need occurs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 03/04/2015
Review Created: 03/05/2015 04:34 AM
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 03/05/2015

Thank you for your review Caroline! It is much appreciated! We hope to continue to service you in the future! We also do regular maintance like oil changes and tune-ups if ever need be. I will be checking back with you in a few weeks to make sure you car is running good! Thank you for your business!

Barbara C. on 03/04/2015
"An honest mechanic"
I have been coming to Lakin's for over 15 years. I've always been grateful to have found Lakin's. He only does what needs to be done at a very fair price. I've never had to take a vehicle back for him to fix what he'd already fixed.
Service Date: 03/03/2015
Review Created: 03/04/2015 03:52 AM
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you for your recent visit and the confidence you place in us. We appreciate having you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, as always much appreciated!

Diana M. on 02/26/2015
"Friendly and honest, close to home."
Chris seemed very honest and let me know ahead of time what he found wrong and had me come by the shop so he could show me the problem and then found an inexpensive way to fix the problem
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 02/26/2015 07:41 PM
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! It is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you in the future!

Richard B. on 02/24/2015
Spoke with Robert. He said Chris is okay and he has no problem with him. He does fair work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Aveo
Service Date: 01/27/2015
Review Created: 02/24/2015
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate every review and customer! We look forward to serving you in the future!
- Chris and Rachel with Lakin's Auto Repair

Don Z. on 02/24/2015
Don said he was satisfied with this business' customer service.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 01/22/2015
Review Created: 02/24/2015
Chris L. at Lakin's Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you for your review Don! We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you in the future!