Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc

Kenrick W. on 03/23/2017
Kenrick said there was a noise in his universal joint and he asked the business to fix it but they told him he needed his wheel bearings changed instead. After he left, he continued to hear the noise and when he took his vehicle back, they fixed his universal joint and the noise disappeared. He ended up paying more than he needed to because they did not listen to him in the first place.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/04/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017
yogi w., Managing Partner at Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/30/2017
hi
Kenrick,
Vehicle was amking noise from bearing as well so we advised both.
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation.
Diris P. on 03/07/2017
Diris said there were other ways that the issue could have been taken care of. They were expensive.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 03/01/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017
yogi w., Managing Partner at Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/08/2017
Hi
Diris
We are really sorry you felt that way.
If you stop by next time for any other repairs,we will try to make you happy on this part also.
thanks
DARLINE A. on 06/08/2016
"Not satisfied"
Well I had a diagnostic done on my AC because it was not cooling. I was told what the problem was and an estimate was given to me. I went back part of the job was done and part was left behind, 314 dollars was taken from me and my AC still not cooling because they didn't have all the parts. Now I was told to go back with an extra 284 dollars to get the whole thing done. I thought that was very unprofessional and a waste of my time and money. Totally messed me up.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 06/02/2016
Review Created: 06/08/2016 08:55 PM
Johnny D. on 11/24/2015
Johnny said the customer service was ok, but he did have an issue the second time he went in. A mechanic lost his fuse box top, but other than that, the service was good,
Vehicle: Nissan Altima