Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc

Scott B. on 07/22/2017
Scott said the gentleman who he had been working with him, told him he would pick him up when his vehicle was ready. When the time came, he had gotten really busy and was unable to come and get him. He ended up having to spend $25 on a cab so he could get his vehicle from them.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
yogi w., Managing Partner at Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 07/27/2017
Hi
Scott,

Thanks for your recommendation.
Also we were able to drop you where you asked but very sorry that we could not pick you up becuase of some unavaoidable circumstances.
We apologize for that.
Thanks again for recommending us.
Lindsy K. on 05/06/2017
Lindsy said the mechanic at the business was nice. He only looked at her vehicle for only five, maybe ten minutes. He told her the vehicle was basically not fixable and he still charged her for looking at it.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017
yogi w., Managing Partner at Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/20/2017
hi
Yes we do charge for diagnostics if customer is not getting the vehicle fixed or vehicle is not fixable because we have to pay our techs to disgnose the vehicle.
Their is no diagnostice charges if we are fixing the vehicle and we explain that upfront.
Thanks
Kenrick W. on 03/23/2017
Kenrick said there was a noise in his universal joint and he asked the business to fix it but they told him he needed his wheel bearings changed instead. After he left, he continued to hear the noise and when he took his vehicle back, they fixed his universal joint and the noise disappeared. He ended up paying more than he needed to because they did not listen to him in the first place.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/04/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017
yogi w., Managing Partner at Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/30/2017
hi
Kenrick,
Vehicle was amking noise from bearing as well so we advised both.
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation.
Diris P. on 03/07/2017
Diris said there were other ways that the issue could have been taken care of. They were expensive.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 03/01/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017
yogi w., Managing Partner at Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/08/2017
Hi
Diris
We are really sorry you felt that way.
If you stop by next time for any other repairs,we will try to make you happy on this part also.
thanks
DARLINE A. on 06/08/2016
"Not satisfied"
Well I had a diagnostic done on my AC because it was not cooling. I was told what the problem was and an estimate was given to me. I went back part of the job was done and part was left behind, 314 dollars was taken from me and my AC still not cooling because they didn't have all the parts. Now I was told to go back with an extra 284 dollars to get the whole thing done. I thought that was very unprofessional and a waste of my time and money. Totally messed me up.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 06/02/2016
Review Created: 06/08/2016 08:55 PM
Johnny D. on 11/24/2015
Johnny said the customer service was ok, but he did have an issue the second time he went in. A mechanic lost his fuse box top, but other than that, the service was good,
Vehicle: Nissan Altima