Lee Johnson Auto Family

Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5rating 4.3749963
Overall Rating 2.2499963/5Overall Rating 2.2499963/5rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963
JESSE B. on 08/29/2017
"Routine Service"
My wife brought our Mazda in for a routine service call/recall and the service desk could not find her appointment. Claiming they did not believe that she had not previously been to Lee Johnson's Service Garage before. Not until she proved with a previous service notification (which she felt inclined to do such) did the attendant even consider she may have been in the right.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 08:43 AM
TED F. on 08/23/2017
"OEM Parking Sensors - 2016 Mazda 6 Grand Touring"
I contacted Lee Johnson Mazda to have OEM Front/Rear Parking Sensors installed on our 2016 Mazda 6. I spoke with both the Parts department to validate the option, and also to the service manager to schedule the work which was estimated around $900. My conversations and emails referenced both Front and Rear parking sensors. Not until I picked up the car and work was completed was I told "only Rear parking is avaiable". Had I know prior to moving forward with the work that only Rear sensors were available for $900 I would have chosen Not to have the work done. Front sensors were the most needed for my teen drivers. My Mazda 6 already had back-up camera and rear cross traffic alert, so rear parking sensors are quite redundant and don't add the value I was looking for. Lesson learned, but I was quite clear on my end of the communication and fully expected Both Front and Rear. I was surprised when I picked up the car and should have pushed back at the time...just took a little bit to process and they were closing. Ted Fagerness - ted.fagerness@outlook.com - 425-466-1406
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 11:03 PM
ZACH M. on 08/17/2017
"Tire rotation "
Installed 2 new tires on the passenger side of the truck. Shouldn't the new tires both go on the front?!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 08:44 AM
CHRISTOPHER O. on 08/10/2017
"Average"
Today's visit took quite a long time, 2 hours for quick lube, they didn't wash the car and didn't provide the oil change sticker to alert me to the next due date
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 08:23 PM
MARILYN H. on 07/28/2017
"Efficiency "
Tom Mulhollen was amazing when I came in w no appointment and reported my battery light was going on for the last 2 weeks! He was very friendly and set me up while I had lunch in the coffee shop--and I was out within the hour! Thank you Tom!
Vehicle: Saturn L300
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 04:10 PM
RICHARD E. on 07/27/2017
"One for two"
Fixed the emergency brake on our Kia. On the other hand, this is the fourth time we've brought the vehicle in to have the stereo fixed--the sound cuts out--and they didn't believe us and did nothing to fix it. Cut out again just this morning. On our 3rd visit, we had video of it cutting out and coming back in and they replaced the head unit. Guess we'll have to wait for that magic moment and try to catch it on video again. Anyhow, friendly staff as always, and got 1/2 the job done right!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 10:50 AM
JOHN A. on 07/19/2017
"Took advantage of my wife on an oil change while getting a recall."
Took the CX-5 in for recall repair that was supposed to take 45 minutes. Asked for an oil change at the same time. Entire process took 2 hours and was charged $100 for a synthetic oil change without asking for authorization.
Vehicle: MAZD CX5
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 08:59 PM
RAY S. on 07/13/2017
"Oil change in corvette "
I asked the service desk person to inform the technicians of two things

1 be sure to fill with 7 quarts of oil. They forgot to do that. I had to bring it to their attention

Reset the oil reminder gauge. They forgot to do that

I will not be back. Very disappointed in service

You can call me to discuss

425 281 9838

I was thinking about buying a new Chevrolet from your dealership

I have since changed my mind. I will not be back
Vehicle: CHEV CORV
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:09 PM
PATRICK T. on 07/13/2017
"Disappointed"
They could not even get the appointment reservation correct, things went down from there.
Vehicle: CHEV SUBUC
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 05:22 PM
YANJI L. on 07/13/2017
"Service dept overselling parts and services"
As title says, I don't like how they always try to sell something. I understand that's how they make money, but still it's too much that they try to sell me something everytime I take my vehicle for service.
Vehicle: MAZD MZ3
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 11:01 AM
TIM K. on 07/12/2017
"I went here because the good reviews, kind of frustrated..."
Had an oil change and a new key (FOB). Had my car for two days, not a big deal. I picked my car up after hours, they left the entire glove compartment and frame on the floor. Tried to get the damn thing in, failed (45min) and they did not reset my maintenance timer, it's still at 30%. Also supposed to get a price for upgrading my brakes - forgotten.
Vehicle: CHEV CORVST
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 08:41 PM
ROBERT D. on 07/05/2017
"Lack of training."
Each time I've been in there has been different issues from lack of training.
Oil change reset not being reset is just one example. Being told I have drum brakes all around when I don't was another.
Vehicle: CHEV COLRAD
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 08:30 PM
KATHY C. on 07/02/2017
"Bad service"
I had a good salesman, but the financial guy messed up my paperwork and only gave me 30 days till my new car payment was due. I forgot to remove a parking sticker from my trade in and made 3 or 4 phone calls about it with no return calls. I now have to pay $25 for a new one. I felt like nobody gave a dam about me.
Vehicle: KIA SPORK
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 06:34 PM
MIKE F. on 06/28/2017
"Zero smiles..."
I called to apologize about 20 minutes before I was due for my 11:40 appointment as I was going to be a few minutes late (read:5-10). I got a ho-hum answer from the gentleman who answered the phone, whi,h was not a big deal.

When I got there (7 minutes behind schedule), I introduced myself yo Tom and tried to shake his hand and apologize. He looked at me and ignored the handshake, and didn't crack a smile. He made a comment about the tech going to lunch soon and told me it would be an hour to an hour and a half for my pol change. I again thanked him for his understanding and apologized for being late.

I was already frazzled as I hate being late, and a simple "Don't worry, it happens" would have gone a long way for a first time customer. Instead, I was left feeling guilty and did not feel my business was important.

I am also uncertain if this is policy or not, but I didn't find out that my Mobil 1 oil change was $129 until after the service was done. I have gone to Chevy of Bellevue in the past and been charged substantially less for a Mobil 1 dill synthetic (same oil, same service). LJ is closer and saves me another 20 minutes on the road, but it would have been nice to know.

I am reluctant to post this as I also work in customer service and understand that sometimes people make a big deal out of a little thing--but I was left feeling like I was an imposition rather than someone wanted as a repeat customer. So with that in mind, I will take my business elsewhere.
Vehicle: CHEV CAMAC
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 03:13 PM
HOLLY B. on 06/28/2017
"less than expected"
Work was done on my gas line system. I didn't expect to have less gas in my tank after the work than before the work was done.
My driver's side mirror was out of alignment driving home. When I checked it at home it had been hit from the outside and was scratched. This is the third time I've come away with a scratch or dent after the car has been worked on.
When picking up my car, it was taking a while for it to be brought down. The man who had been helping me came by and said they were having to move another car that was in the way so the car would take a few minutes to be brought. What really happened was that they couldn't find my car and had been looking for it. It was found after several minutes. I didn't mind waiting for the car but I didn't like the excuse given for the wait which was really a lie. I wouldn't recommend this service to a friend at this time.
Vehicle: CHEV COBLT
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 11:45 AM
STEPHEN W. on 06/13/2017
"Detail to service and doing complete job"
The hood of the car was not closed after service and had to pull over on freeway to latch. Previous three visits my power steering fluid was never checked, and was completely dry.
Vehicle: CHEV TAHO
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 10:25 AM
SPENCER S. on 06/05/2017
"It's a "free" maintenance service but that's why its "free" because they do such a sloppy job. "
We purchased the maintenance with our vehicle so it's "free" for a few years for oil changes and other maintenance. They are fast, about 90 mins but they do a crap wash job and vacuum. I don't have time yo vaccuum my car my wife and I both work so yea it gets pretty dirty especially with a 20 month old but come on? Can't you at least vacuum the crumbs? Perhaps they need to replace their vacuum? It's just careless on that part. But like I said it's fast and "free."
Vehicle: MAZD CX5
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 09:08 PM
BRIAN L. on 05/30/2017
"Disappointing service"
I went in to have the recalled seats on my Mazda 3 checked. While the repairs, were done fairly promptly, I had to return to the dealership after driving a few miles when I noticed the airbag warning light was on. They fixed it and apologized, but the next day I found a piece of the seatbelt cover laying on my floor. It was easy to fix, but when I take my car in to be serviced, I expect it to be returned in BETTER condition, not worse.
Vehicle: MAZD MAZDA3
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 04:50 PM
GLENN U. on 05/22/2017
"Your sales and service staff are great and I am sure they are doing all they can but..."
I am a longtime loyal customer. I think this is my 5th Mazda that I have purchase from Lee Johnson. I've never had any problems or concerns until now. I've had the new Mazda 3 for just over 2 months. This coming Thursday I am about to make my 7th trip back to this dealership. The first two times could have easily been avoided as I first had to return the car we drove home to exchange it for another one because the wrong papers were presented to us to sign. It was for the one we test drove and not the one (different color) we initially wanted. The second time we had to drive back was because the State would not send our license plates because the odometer paper.was not presented to us to sign. The third time was to pick up the plates, which is to be expected, and while there I had the service department look at the car because the engine idiot light was on. It was explained that sometimes not having the cap tight would do that but the cap was tight when tested and they reset it so the light would go off. Less than a day later the light came back on so I had to make a 4th trip in. I was told that sometimes they don't reset so again it was reset. Again, less than 24 hours later the light came on so they scheduled an appointment so a more complete diagnostic could be run. They ran the diagnostic and said it was the gas cap. They had to order one but was assured it would ba there by Monday. I waited until Thursday a drove in for the fifth time. The gas cap hadn't arrived because it was sent to Texas for some reason. I strongly suggested that they just take one off one of the other cars which they did. This time, I actually drove it for almost a week before the engine light came back on. Frustrated, I called and an appointment was made for this coming Thursday. I suppose another but more complete diagnostic will be run. I'll be given a loaner car and will have to drive back when this problem gets resolved...hopefully for good. Needless to say, I am not only frustrated but also a bit angry. All of this is costing me time and money. So you are getting the brunt of my frustrations as I don't know what else I can do. I am sure that were you in my shoes you'd feel the same. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do? Does this fall into the Lemon Law category? On the positive side, everyone I've dealt with from when I first became a customer to now have been great. Any suggestions?
Vehicle: MAZD MAZDA3
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 12:42 PM
DARYNA L. on 05/18/2017
"Failed to record appointment (again)..."
This happens almost every time we need to bring our car in for servicing. We call in, make an appointment for a specific time, but when we arrive at the scheduled time, there is no appointment recorded in your system. Same story this time. Good thing the guy that we spoke to was actually there and remembered talking to us so he still took our car. When we came to pick up our car the following day, the car was not even washed/vacuumed. Previously even after leaving it for servicing for a couple hours you used to wash and vacuum it. Very disappointed. This was most likely the last time we bring our car here for servicing.
Vehicle: KIA OPTIMA