Lee Johnson Auto Family

Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5rating 4.3749963
Overall Rating 2.2499963/5Overall Rating 2.2499963/5rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963rating 2.2499963
GEORGE D. on 09/19/2017
"22500 maintenance"
Flexible, competent, on-time, friendly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 11:02 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, George. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

HENRY G. on 09/19/2017
" great dealership"
After having a bad experience at another kia dealer, was pleased with the no pressure, or stress from the salesman and the financial team. Was not happy that there were not floor mats in the vehicle though.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Sales Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 12:06 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Henry. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we're glad to hear your overall experience was positive, Congratulations on your new Kia!

DENIS M. on 09/18/2017
"60,000 mile service"
Great. Everything was taken care of exactly as promised.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 07:58 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, Denis. We're happy to hear your visit went well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

HANNAH W. on 09/11/2017
"Quick service, nice, now I have maintenance issues "
They were very friendly, service was quick and efficient.
I now have a maintenance problem warning that I didn't have before.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 02:28 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Hannah. We're glad to hear our team treated you well. We're sorry to hear your car has a new issue - please give the store a call, we'd be happy to take a look at it for you. Thanks!

ALICIA P. on 09/10/2017
"Fast lease approval process"
It was a fast approval for somebody without credit history in USA.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Sales Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 12:04 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Alicia. We appreciate your kind words, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Congrats on your new Kia Soul!

ANNA B. on 09/09/2017
"I love Lee Johnson Kia!"
Check in is easy... service was fast... always a pleasurable experience!
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 03:32 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Anna. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

FRANCES J. on 09/08/2017
"Ok"
Ok
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 08:16 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Frances. We're glad to hear everything went well. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

CRISTINA G. on 09/08/2017
"Good service "
Always good service
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 05:03 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Cristina. We're glad to hear our team treats you well when you're here. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

ERIN A. on 09/05/2017
"Overall Positive Experience"
I recently purchased a 2017 Kia Soul and have been so far enjoying the car. The only inconvenience I experienced was that the original loan I was offered wound up not being available and I had to come back and fill out new loan documents, however I give props to the manager over there as he adjusted the price and terms so that my payment would be the same as the one I was offered.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Sales Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 08:50 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Erin. We apologize for the loan snafu, and we're very glad to hear that everything has been resolved. Congratulations on your new Kia Soul!

GEORGE B. on 09/04/2017
"The Service Advisors are very personable and seem genuinely interested in resolving your complaint"
It took two visits to fix the main issue. I am not disappointed since the first visit discovered something else that definitely needed fixing. This "something else" did not resolve the main issue. The second visit was successful and I am a happy camper (and more importantly my wife is happy since it is her car!). I am giving 4 stars since it took two visits. But it should be emphasized that I am in no way displeased with the work done.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 04:52 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, George. We appreciate your patience, and we're very glad to hear everything has been resolved. Take care!

DAVID G. on 09/03/2017
"The process takes too much time especially the bartering phase. Perhaps making the prospect wait is by design as it is an emotional purchase but it should be more time efficient."
Since I live near by, the free car wash is a great value add. I enjoyed working and negotiating with Raligh and Nick
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Sales Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 07:02 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, David. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we'll make sure to pass your kind words on tob Raligh and Nick. Congrats on your new Toyota Highlander!

CAROL B. on 09/02/2017
"Nice people"
You can tell it's family owned and they more knowledgeable without being overly pushy.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Sales Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 10:51 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/04/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Carol. We appreciate your positive feedback, and we hope you love your new Mazda CX-5. Congrats!

RYAN G. on 09/02/2017
"As good as car buying can be!"
It was great service and everyone was very knowledgable. I will say that it helped that I did my homework and came prepared. I only rate it 4 stars because of the up-selling that happens at the end of the transaction. I know it has to happen but after 3 hours at a dealership, that part is pretty panful...
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Sales Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 12:27 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/04/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Ryan. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and especially for letting us know how we can improve as well as what we got right. We hope you love your new Kia Sportage!

GERALD J. on 09/01/2017
"Friendliest staff"
I would recommend this dealership to everyone. We have always had the best service with no pressure to buy and super patient with all out questions. We've taken days to decide what we want to buy and no one has been annoyed or pressured us one way or another. I was recently in for service of my Kia Niro and they were having computer issues. It didn't change how long I waited for my car. It didn't matter that they couldn't check me in or out. They performed my service in a timely manner and apologized for the inconvenience. The only issue I have is with the car wash and vacuum. My car had soap still on it (this is the second time) and they clearly didn't vacuum it even though they said they did. Not a huge issue but rather an annoyance.
Vehicle: Kia Niro
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 11:21 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 09/02/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Gerald. We read every review to help us best serve our customers, and we really appreciate you letting us know what we do well as well as how we can improve. We look forward to seeing you again!

WILLIAM S. on 08/30/2017
"Good service but long waits"
Service was friendly and helpful but the wait for a simple oil change was two hours. A lot longer than what I think most people would expect for such a standard service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 11:55 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, William. We're glad to hear that our team treated you well, and we apologize for the delay. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

Verified Customer on 08/29/2017
"Quick and friendly service"
Quick and friendly service although I didn't get a car wash code this time
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 08:23 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 08/29/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your business, and we hope your next visit is a 5 star experience. Take care!

JANE K. on 08/26/2017
"Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The cafe area while you are waiting for your car is above and beyond amazing."
I LOVE Lee Johnson's!!! Only have two tiny suggestions. This was my first time getting an oil change so when I called for an appt. no one told me I didn't need an appt. but could stop by anytime. Heard that while waiting on hold and it was great to just go in since that's all I needed. The second thing was, it seems whenever I take the car in for anything, something always gets changed in some automatic settings that is different than when I brought it in. It takes me too long to figure out how to change it back because everything is so technical and there is so much of it. When I returned with the car, they were happy to help me fix it back to how it was.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 05:43 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback, Jane. We truly value your business, and we will certainly address these suggestions with our team. We'll see you soon!

KRISTINA L. on 08/25/2017
"Integrity and service will keep us coming back"
Josh was professional, attentive, and patient guiding me through the process of buying my first car.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Sales Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 11:49 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 08/25/2017

Hi Kristina. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate your positive review, and we're very glad to hear everything went well. Enjoy your new Mazda3!

VIVIAN K. on 08/24/2017
"Quick, easy Oil Change with friendly staff! "
Changed my oil quickly and with a friendly smile!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 03:05 PM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you for your great review, Vivian. We're glad your oil change went well. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

MARIE B. on 08/21/2017
"Oil change"
The person who checks you in to get your oil changed was away for several minutes. Eventually, a guy who changes oil said he would try to write down everything that was needed. I thought that was helpful.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 08:00 AM
Tracie S. at Lee Johnson Auto Family responded on 08/21/2017

Hi Marie. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're sorry for the delay in getting you checked in, and we're glad to hear that someone stepped in to help. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!