Lee's Crossing Tires and Service

Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Travis C. on 08/17/2017
"GREAT SERIVCE..FAST AND VERY DEPENDABLE.."
Excellence Service...
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 03:48 AM
Shawn B. on 08/04/2017
Shawn said the service at this business was good and they were friendly. However, it took a little longer than he was expecting.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
Lavelle G. on 08/02/2017
"Tire Rotation"
I called and made an appointment to have my tires rotated so I would not have to wait forever. It was over thirty minutes before they even moved my car into the bay. It only took about fifteen minutes to rotate the tires. I was there 45 minutes for something that should have required twenty minutes. The staff at the desk (computers) hardly addressed me when I came in. They are very unfriendly and seem to care less that you are a customer. Also I noted a decided difference in the manner in which they addressed male customers and female customers. Women deserve to be treated as equals. Believe it or not women are as intelligent as men. This was an extremely distasteful and not satisfactory visit.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 08:25 PM
Johnnie H. on 08/02/2017
"Car maintenance"
I always feel like a valued customer. Everyone is always courteous and service is always done quickly. I always feel confidant that everything will be done correctly.
Vehicle: Kia Amanti
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 08:23 PM
Charlotte H. on 08/02/2017
"Efficient "
Always nice and do a good job
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 11:37 AM
Nurse J. on 07/25/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Damaged to skid plate, check engine light still coming on, costly, and errigant "
Been using service for nitro tires , brakes, and oil change. Moved to Alabama and used someone else. Was told by them before service that the skid plate only had one screw intact and apparently that the previous service people had forgot to put them back on after oil change. Driving down interstate and plate came off possibly damaging tires and under pinning. Called Lee's crossroads to let them know they need to pay for replacing skid plate. Stated it wasn't their fault because I couldn't prove it wasn't already damaged. Also, check engine light had been coming on since using their service. Charged me for diagnosing the car. Paid for fixing damage that they probably did. Had to bring it in a second time because check engine light still coming on. Charge me additional fee. Three months lately, check engine light still coming on. Wouldn't ever let them touch my car again. Arrigant and pompous. I wish they were as good as they thought they were.
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 10:30 AM
Mitchell C. on 07/25/2017
Mitchell said the service and the price was good. They took him in at the last minute and he really appreciated that.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Jeff L. on 07/19/2017
Jeff said he did not have any problems.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Leslie K. on 07/18/2017
"Great, Dependable Service!"
Lee's Crossing Tires did an excellent job on my car! I had my car serviced by another dealer in town a few weeks ago. Was not pleased with their service. They were too focused on servicing as many cars as possible and did a very sloppy job on my car. Ended up with more problems. Took my car to Lee's Crossing Tires and they fixed the new problems with a focus on quality service. Their approach and professional mechanics ensured my trust in their work. My car has never sounded so good and ran so smoothly. I will take my vehicles only to them from now on!!!
Vehicle: Saturn Sky
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 07:25 AM
Tony R. on 07/15/2017
Tony said he goes to this business frequently and he likes how the owner interacts with his customers. He said they have a friendly staff and Josh, the tow driver is great.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Beetle
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017
Michael K. on 07/14/2017
Michael said he has visited this business before. They do a good job and they are local.
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017
Carol C. on 07/13/2017
"Beginning to lose my trust in this place. "
I had new brake pads put on at another place 3/2017. When I brought my car in for rotation in May I was told I needed new back brake pads which were the ones replaced. I thought no way, and declined until I could have someone else look at. Sure enough when I had someone else look at and they showed them to me, my Brake pads are fine! Then the last of June I received an email for an appt on 7/3 which I confirmed by email. I show up on 7/3 which is about a 20 minute drive for me and they are closed. I was not happy since they had initiated the appointment. The following week I go back for tire rotation and explained what happened about the appointment. They never even tried to apologize just told me that was computer generated. They rotated and my tires and brakes were never mentioned. So I'm pretty much done.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 09:30 AM
Terry B. at Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 07/13/2017

I have reviewed the service history on Ms. Crews. we did not recommend brakes on this visit. Her brakes were replace here in March of 2017. The appointment was never set as Ms Crews never confirmed the appointment. we are sorry about the inconvience but we have closed the first week of July for 12 years and post the closing 4 week prior to closing every year.

Eric S. on 07/13/2017
Eric said he had his tires rotated, they were a little busy and it took longer. It was more than an hour.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Vickie H. on 07/13/2017
Vickie said the service was quick. She was in and out.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Billy E. on 07/12/2017
"Best place around to get quality- service where the customer comes first!"
Great service-good products-staff is customer friendly--
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 03:01 AM
Gene M. on 07/10/2017
Gene said the business employees are polite and helpful.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017
Jeong S. on 07/07/2017
Jeong said this business was very helpful, they explained what the problem was and they fixed it.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017
Anthony B. on 06/30/2017
"Customer Service "
Customer service was okay. The clerk didn't seem too concerned with my issue like I got in the past. He didn't check to see if my tires were still under warranty before he told me I needed some.
Vehicle: Nissan Armada
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 04:07 PM
Sheri J. on 06/22/2017
"TIRE REPAIR "
The best customer service ever! Terry, John, Ben and Eddie go above and beyond to be sure your car is repaired timely and with complete customer satisfaction! I don't take my cars anywhere else!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 05:26 AM
Amanda S. on 06/20/2017
"Mechanically great"
Mechanically was great, but evidence of smoking in vehicle, grease on seats, and wind shield washer hoses broke
Vehicle: Ford F-250 Super Duty