Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Review for Lloyd's Glass
Russell D. on 10/13/2013
There are three issues which would not lead me to recommend this glass service. First, the technician did not call before he arrived on site. I thought I had left my truck unlocked when I left for lunch, but I had to abandon my meal when the technician called saying he was at my truck and it was locked. Second, the quality of work was not ideal. A portion of the top interface of the windshield does not seem glued properly and I am carefully watching it to see if it leaks. Third, and most of all, there was a half-inch long scratch to the dashboard of my four-month old truck.
Category: Glass
Review Created: 10/13/2013
Ian L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 10/28/2013

Mr. Durham,

After our conversation I was happy to learn that the windshield is not leaking and that you are not as concerned with the experience as you initially indicated here.  My offer to address and correct any and all issues stands, should you decide that you are in fact dissatisfied.  We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider us in the future.