Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago
Review for Lloyd's Glass
Ken C. on 01/10/2012
My daughter and I were very impressed with both the professional and personal service we received. Our cimcumstance posed somewhat of a challenge. My daughter, a student at UWF, was the victim of a "smash and grab" vehicle burglary while she was working at her part time job in downtown Pensacola. When I contacted your company I realized very quickly that customer service and customer satisfaction are an integral part of your business plan and philosophy. The person I spoke to made accomodations to accept her vehicle at a time convenient for her. He made it clear to me here in Panama City that he would take precauutions to keep the weather from damaging her car further. He also agreed to accept my credit card over the phone for payment. He ordered the replacement glass on my word that I would get the car to him for repair. Your staff treated my daughter with respect and expressed empathy for what she had been through. She was so impressed with them she told me she made them some baked goods, cupcakes I think. Their efforts to expedite the repair resulted in limited downtime for a young woman who is dependent on her vehicle to be able to work and go to college. Their kindness expressed toward her and myself helped lessen her recent trauma and added them to my list of companies who still don't mind doing business and following through simply by giving their word. Your company had the opportunity to take advantage of a young woman and a concerned out of town dad but instead responded in an exemplary manner that is truly appreciated.
Category: Glass
Service Date: 12/21/2011
Review Created: 01/10/2012
Ian L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/27/2012
The cupcakes and cookies were delicious and very much appreciated. Thank you for your business and kind words!