Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 2 months ago
Review for Lloyd's Glass
Anonymous on 04/27/2012
The problem that I had was when I booked the appointment over the phone, the female told me they could not come to my location to perform the replacement because I work on a military base, so I agreed to drop my car off at their location at 0800. I also discussed with her that I would come back to pick up my car during my lunch break at 1100. Upon arrival at the store at 0800, there was no one sitting at the reception desk, I sat down for about 5 minutes before a male individual came out from the back. He took my car keys, asked if I had someone picking me up, and took my office phone number just incase there were any problems. At approx 1030, I received a phone call at work from a male individual saying my car was ready and asking me to pick up the car. I informed him that I would be coming during lunch to pick it up, to which he had an audiable hesitation and then said they don't normally man that office and needed to go to other jobs. I told him I had informed the female that made the appointment, that I would be dropping it off at 0800 and coming back at 1100 to pick it up, and told him I would be there around 1100. He reluctantly agreed. I arrived at the store at approx 1105 and there was a different male individual sitting in a Lloyds SUV smoking, that waived me over, handed my car key to me, said I didn't need to sign anything, and the receipt was on my front seat.
Category: Glass