Lloyd's Glass

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago
Review for Lloyd's Glass
Charles H. on 12/17/2014
The windshield weather seal came undone before I reached home (3 miles). I arranged to have one of your techs to come out and fix it on site. Instead of sending the tech out immediately I had to wait for one to come between other jobs in progress. You should have sent the tech out immediately because the job should have been completed correctly the first time. The responding tech was very good and seemed to fix the problem and said if the seal came out again I would need to bring the RV back in for the repair. I don't feel the customer service was as good as it should be.
Category: Glass
Review Created: 12/17/2014
Barry L. at Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

I understand your frustration. We responded as fast as we could but can't leave in the middle of another job. RV's are always a challenge for many reasons. If you experience any other problems we will take care of them where and when you need us to unless you're in Alaska :)