Local Heroes Auto Care

DAVID D. on 09/22/2017
"2nd time a charm"
Had a sensor go out between where I parked the vehicle and the test stand there by failing smog. Got problem fixed - retest was fine.
Vehicle: BMW Z3
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 03:33 AM
JILL A. on 09/19/2017
"Very professional"
Love this place. In and out within a half hour
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 10:05 AM
DAVID K. on 09/08/2017
"Quick and easy"
Very helpful - easy way to get smogged and tag renewal
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 01:01 PM
KEVIN T. on 09/02/2017
"Amazing Urgent Care Service"
My car broke down on Rte 29 in Middletown. I had it towed to Local Heroes Auto Care for assessment. The service provided by Jason and his colleagues was awesome. They were prompt, complete and very helpful. I will certainly return there when an occasion warrants car service.
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 08:55 PM
Vincent B. on 08/30/2017
Vincent said the business was very helpful and they found some additional work that another facility overlooked. They were great. They did their best to get a hold of him. The staff was nice and they took care of him. They were good from the time he got there.
Vehicle: Toyota Tercel
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Bobbie A. on 08/30/2017
Bobbie said this facility gives her good service and she has no complaints.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Christina S. on 08/30/2017
Christina said the staff are great.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Marcus W. on 08/30/2017
Marcus said the business provided great customer service.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 08/24/2017
MARY H. on 08/26/2017
" Great place"
This is my too go place for my car. My brakes where making a noise, so I called to make an appointment. Jason was able to squeeze me in the next day. My front brakes needed to be changed😞. I was starting to stress about the cost, but Jason was able to help and I was able to get finance for my brakes.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 03:37 AM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 08/29/2017

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. We always make every effort to get our customers in ASAP and accommodate their schedules. I am glad we got those brakes taken care of! Now you can be safe out there on those roads. Our financing program is great for those that need unexpected repairs done. If you have any questions or need to schedule any other repairs, do not hesitate to call!

John P. on 08/23/2017
Spoke with Martin. He said he had a good experience with this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet C 3500 HD
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
MIKE M. on 08/16/2017
"Rock Star Service"
Great customer service the staff is extremely professional. Would highly recommend them to anyone I know.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 09:53 PM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 08/17/2017

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Your recommendation of our shop is also greatly appreciated!

TIM F. on 08/15/2017
"run from this shop!"
when I get a 2 to 2 1/2 hours estimate twice for a install for a new clutch master cylinder and the am I drop car off im told its now a 5 hour labor to do a 2 1/2 book job. I almost walked then and I should have. a 2 1/2 job took 8 hours and then they couldn't start my car at end of day because mechanic didn't adjust my new adjustable clutch. it stayed at the shop from Friday am till Monday am. when I got vehicle I could hardly drive it. they put in a non required spacer to make vehicle start because mechanic who was supposed be gm certified mechanic didn't adjust clutch to touch clutch safety switch. he tap a inch spacer to allow vehicle to start. I got vehicle home and had to adjust master cylinder myself after paying twice the normal amount for job. in 5 minutes I adjusted clutch, removed mechanics "macgiver" fix and clutch worked fine. I could barley drive the way they returned vehicle to me. I will never go there again and highly recommend you not to go to these hacks.. gm pro mechanics lol. im not a mechanic and I fixed properly in 5 minutes vrs mecanice trying to fix his mess up which was a joke...
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 05:51 PM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 09/03/2017

Hi Tim,

I'm reaching out to you because when we became aware of your concerns, they were cause for alarm for us because of what transpired with your repair.  Having interviewed all of our folks involved, I do have some additional details I would like to share with you if you wish to hear them.  We apologize for your experience and it in no way reflects our values and services we always strive to achieve with all of our customers.  Lastly, I can assure you the Technician who worked on your vehicle is a highly trained professional, as well is our Service Manager at this location.

If you wish to discuss this further please let’s schedule to meet at our Piner RD location or any place you wish or by phone.

I hope you are enjoying the Labor Day Holiday weekend.

Sincerely,

FreddyB@localheroesauto.com
707-765-1975

JAMES F. on 08/04/2017
"Great dealership"
I went in for oil change, they greeted me instantly & professionally. They were very understanding as I spoke, gave me a quick quote on price . very reasonable for everything they did. (much better than Wal-Mart). I was on my way about 20 minutes. I highly recommend.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 10:06 PM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 08/07/2017

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience at Local Heroes. We appreciate the feedback you have provided, it's always great to hear that our customers feel that they are getting great service. We look forward to seeing you in the future and helping you maintain the health of your Silverado.

Warmest Regards,

Catharina B. on 07/29/2017
Spoke with Charles. He said this business is good.
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 08/02/2017

Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience at Local Heroes. We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to bring your Trooper back to us for any services it might need.

Best Regards
707.791.7309

Eden K. on 07/28/2017
Eden said they were good.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 08/02/2017

Hi Eden,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience at Local Heroes. We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to bring your Civic to us for any services it might need.

707.791.7309

JAN S. on 07/23/2017
"Jan storm"
Excellent customer service
Vehicle: Jaguar XJS
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 06:10 PM

Hi Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience at Local Heroes. We hope you will continue to have your Jaguar serviced with us. We appreciate your business.

LANCE H. on 07/21/2017
"Very willing to try and schedule your needs as soon as possible"
Very knowledgeable and willing to share their info with you as a smog client. It helps to know their insight into what might be coming down the pipe as a diesel owner in California. Jason has been very helpful to me Lance Howard
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 06:19 PM

Hi Lance,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. We hope that you will continue to use Local Heores as your local mechanic for any and all services your diesel might need.

MARY H. on 07/21/2017
" Great place"
I have been using this place for over a year now, and I am very please with the quick and efficient service. Jason is beyond great with his customer service, always a pleasure to do business with Local heros!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:50 AM

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review. We appreciate your continued business. A big thank you from all of us for choosing Local Heroes to be your mechanic.

BOB P. on 07/14/2017
"K & N Filter Cleaning "
Thanks guys. After talking to you folks and learning about your business, I am planning to switch from Lithia Jeep and have you folks take care of my Jeep in the future. Planning on having you check out my brakes soon. 👍🏻 Bob
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 09:51 AM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 07/14/2017

Hi Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review of your experience! We are thrilled to hear that you will be using us for your repair and maintinance needs. Thank you from all of us here at Local Heroes!

RIAN W. on 07/14/2017
"Friendly knowledgeable service"
I recently brought my van in for some service. The guys there were very friendly and knowledgeable. They had the problem diagnosed right away and were very understanding about my situation. I will absolutely use them again for mechanical issues.
Vehicle: Dodge Sprinter
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 06:54 AM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Care responded on 07/14/2017

Hi Rian,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience at Local Heroes. We appreciate your business and recommendations and look forward to seeing you in the future.