KEVIN W. on 09/26/2017
"Dead Subaru comes alive"
Had a failed alternator that required vehicle to be towed in. Local Heroes repaired for a lot less than expected. Another good experience with this business.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 12:20 AM
THOMAS J. on 09/23/2017
"people friendly , service is top notch . this is the place to go for any automotive repair . Thumbs up ."
top notch service every time .
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 12:34 AM
ISRAEL G. on 09/20/2017
"Equinox "
They keep you informed what's going on.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 09:32 AM
DORCY C. on 09/18/2017
"Nit-picking"
pet peeve - when work done on battery most repair places don't re-set clock!! makes a person feel like for everything repaired there's now one
MORE, admittedly minor thing to deal with. So review score should really be 4 9/10 out of five.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 05:16 PM
MARGARITA D. on 09/13/2017
"Great customer service "
Always keep you informed what is done on your car.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 10:27 AM

Hi Margarita,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. It's always a pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your continued business!

Thank You!
Service MAnager

ROBERT P. on 09/12/2017
"Smog"
Really nice staff; kept appointment; efficient; competent.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 10:10 PM

Hi Robert!

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. We hope that you will continue to use our shop not just for smogs, but for any service your Sequoia might need.

Thank you!

ALEX B. on 09/09/2017
"Excellent service!"
Service was excellent! Shawn the manager did a great job, can really see why he is the manager, top notch customer service. My only suggestions in providing a better value would be a lower hourly rate, and also if customer pays for diagnostic and then decides to get the service, to apply the cost of the diagnostic toward the bill on the service, so the only way the customer pays for the diagnostic is if they decline the service. I understand that that would affect the profitability, but it would incentivize people to do the work, and provide a better value for the customer.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 300
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 12:10 AM
NATALIE K. on 09/08/2017
"First Timer not Last Timer"
I accidentally happened upon Local Heroes. Another smog shop sent me away and these guys got me right in. The manager Sean, was helpful and positive.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 01:33 PM

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are glad that you found our shop and hope that you will continue to have your vehicle serviced here with our great mechanics.

Thank you from all of us at Local Heroes

NIKKI Y. on 09/07/2017
"Friendly, honest, and gives me the best price possible (including quality of service)"
I've brought my Jeep Wrangler there a few times and they never seem to try to "sell" me something I do not need. In fact, once time they gave me some tips to try to fix my issue BEFORE coming back for them to fix. Love them!!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 12:37 PM

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for always taking the time to provide a review. It's always a pleasure working with you and we thank you for your continued business!!

A BIG thank you from all of us at Local Heroes!

Robert K. on 08/30/2017
Robert said they are his hero. They took him on a last minute notice and they had him back on the road in 3 hours.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Patrick H. on 08/30/2017
Patrick said he purchased his vehicle from the previous owner of this business 28 years ago and all of his records were still in their system. When he pointed out certain aspects of what he needed, the records popped up in the system and Sean was cool. His vehicle runs well. He would not recommend this business for service because he doesn't use them very often.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Chris W. on 08/30/2017
Chris said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/14/2017
LORA O. on 08/29/2017
"wonderful service!"
I was interested in purchasing a car from a private party and wanted to make sure it passed
smog before we finalized the purchase.
They were able to squeeze me in for a same day appointment. The staff was friendly efficient and fast. I can even submit all my registration paperwork through them! A mini diagnostic was also done at no cost to let me know what services I need next.
I will definitely have them service my new to me car.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/29/2017 10:22 PM

Hi Lora,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. I'm glad that you found our shop and that our Registration service was helpful. It's a new service to our shop and it's great to hear that it is benefiicial to our customers. We look forward to seeing you in the future with that new car!

Best Wishes,

SHIRLEY W. on 08/29/2017
"Service for my Honda"
i recently had some scheduled maintenance at Local Heroes. I' m happy with the auto
services and very appreciative of the extra consideration for my special needs.
I may be moving soon; if not, I will continue to be a loyal customer. Thank you.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 08/29/2017 09:23 PM

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. It was a pleasure meeting you and chatting on our drive. I am sorry to hear that you might be moving, but it's nice to know that you will continue to use our shop if you stay.

Best Wishes,

Service writer

MARLENE A. on 08/29/2017
"Reliable, friendly service"
I took my truck into local Heroes for an oil change and because the check engine light was on. They changed the oil and installed a new oxygen sensor and I had my truck back in a few hours. They were courteous and prompt
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Review Created: 08/29/2017 08:03 PM

Hi Marlene,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. We appreciate your feedback and business. We hope that you will continue to use our shop for any service your Tundra might need.

Sincerely

David C. on 08/29/2017
David said he appreciated the service this business provided.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Mark C. on 08/28/2017
Mark said they were able to complete the job in a timely manner even with the complication. They kept him informed.
Vehicle: Lexus SC 400
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 08/29/2017

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time for providing a review. We appreciate your feedback about your experience and we hope that we have given you the confidence in our abilities to provide honest and reliable work.

MICHAEL P. on 08/23/2017
"excellent service"
courteous people that offer excellent service. prompt and professional. have always served me well on numerous vehicles
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 10:21 PM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 08/24/2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to provide such a great review of your experience. We appreciate your feedback and continued business. Say hello to Amador county for me!

Sarah G. on 08/23/2017
Sarah said this business was good.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
PAT D. on 08/20/2017
"very professional"
Shawn kept on top of things and explained everything perfectly
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 06:41 AM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Service responded on 08/21/2017

Hi Pat,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Shawn takes great pride in making sure each of our customers has a clear and comfortable understanding of the entire process. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.