Lute Riley Honda Body Shop

Review for Lute Riley Honda Body Shop
Jeff S. on 04/27/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Slow insurance appraisal process"
I have used Lute Riley Collision Center in the past to fix a small incident, so I was confident in the location I was going to send my truck upon being involved in a multi-car accident. Unfortunately, the service is not up to the level that they had originally presented. My truck was delivered to the Collision Center on April 13th, with a promise that an estimate will be completed by the end of the week. On April 22, over a week later, I tried to contact Lute Riley and ended up leaving a message. No response by the 23th, so I tried calling again. Both times my voicemails went unanswered. I was able to get my insurance company to contact them, and was promised a completed estimate by the morning of the 24th. It is now the 27th, and the estimate has not been completed.

I am currently making use of a rental car to get to and from work, but have a max of 30 days per my insurance policy. 14 days have been wasted because of the lack of urgency of Lute Riley, and I have doubts that they will hold their promise to complete the estimate anytime soon. If time is of the essence (and for most people it is), then I would recommend using a different collision center that understands the value of its costumers time.
Service Date: 04/13/2015