Overall Rating 4.5555522/5Overall Rating 4.5555522/5Overall Rating 4.5555522/5Overall Rating 4.5555522/5rating 4.5555522
Overall Rating 1.94118/5rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118
Shirley R. on 09/18/2017
"Great Service"
Friendly and knowledgeable
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 10:54 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Shirley thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the service staff is friendly, knowledgeable and take great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We generally post coupons on line monthly, so I would recommend checking there. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Roosevelt W. on 09/17/2017
"Oil change"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/17/2017 04:17 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Roosevelt thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 09/16/2017
"New (to me) car "
The only problem I've had so far was when I first purchased the car on the 9th of September they had given the car to me with no gas, past due on an oil change by 2k miles, and unwashed. When I brought it in 3 days later to get it serviced for an oil change it was completely complimentary which I thought was deserved but I was very happy how the gentleman at the desk handled it. I have received many phone calls to fill this survey out while I'm at work and I was very unhappy with how many calls I got during the weekday. I had called back to ask to not receive phone calls about this survey and the woman didn't even verify my number or name or any information and told me I would never get calls again, even for recalls. I really hope I still get notified if there is a recall on my car..... other than that my car has been working well and I was very impressed by the service job.
Review Created: 09/16/2017 10:44 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize to hear your vehicle was delivered with no fuel and I apologize the oil was not changed. Although when looking deeper I feel the oil was changed but the sticker was not updated. I will make sure you still receive recall notices. May not be by phone but by mail for sure. We always check for recalls when the vehicle is serviced here as well. Glad to hear the vehicle is running well and we look forward to working with you next time.

Marylou A. on 09/16/2017
"Very good "
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/16/2017 09:52 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Marylou thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. We look forward to working with you next time.

Charles P. on 09/16/2017
"Excellence of customer service."
Outstanding.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 09/16/2017 08:14 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Charles thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. Glad Andrew is attentive to detail and takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you next time.

Verified Customer on 09/15/2017
"Great Service"
The service people here are simply the best.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/15/2017 06:25 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the service staff are the best, and take great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Debbie C. on 09/15/2017
"Great Service!"
The service people are great! Chadd always greets me by name and remembers details about my vehicle!
Review Created: 09/15/2017 06:19 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Debbie thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad Chadd greets you by name and takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you next time.

Rick R. on 09/15/2017
"Recall Repair "
Fast friendly service
Review Created: 09/15/2017 05:37 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Rick thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a fast and friendly service experience with us. We look forward to working with you next time.

Linda W. on 09/15/2017
"great"
very pleasant experience
Review Created: 09/15/2017 11:39 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Linda thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great and pleasant service experience with us. We look forward to working with you next time.

Patricia B. on 09/15/2017
"Another Great Experience"
It was time for an oil change and 15000 mile maintenance on my 2016 Tucson. The work was done in less time and cost than was estimated. I was a happy camper.
Review Created: 09/15/2017 05:48 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Patricia thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had another great service experience with us. Glad we were able to perform your maintenance in timely manner and at a cheaper price than was originally quoted. Hope you have a wonderful road trip and we will see you when you get back. We look forward to working with you then.

Verified Customer on 09/14/2017
"Detail oriented"
Good people to work with
Review Created: 09/14/2017 07:42 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff is detail oriented and take great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you next time.

Edward H. on 09/14/2017
"Good Service experience, again."
Burnsville Hyundai has serviced two Hyundai's for us over the past few years. Routine maintenance is a breeze, recalls are handled without any fuss, and even when I felt I needed something checked over a second time they have reached out to me wanting to gain my satisfaction. Easy to do business with, easy to recommend.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 05:29 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Edward thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff is easy to work with and perform any and all service requests without any hassle. Your satisfaction is our main goal and we appreciate your recommendations. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Mary S. on 09/14/2017
"Personal service. "
Service given is with personal attention and respect.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 08:55 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Mary thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff is courteous and personable in taking care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Vadym Y. on 09/13/2017
"Professional team"
Great service, outstanding job, friendly team.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 12:10 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Vadym thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the service staff was friendly, professional and did an outstanding job in assisting you while performing your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you next time.

Rita M. on 09/13/2017
"what?"
always friendly
Review Created: 09/13/2017 10:18 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Rita thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad you always receive friendly service with us at Burnsville Hyundai. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 09/13/2017
"Quick and helpful for recall checks"
I had two recall notices I needed checked out. The original time estimate was 2 hours. They had my car checked out and cleared, washed, and the oil changed in about an hour. Friendly staff.
Review Created: 09/13/2017 08:14 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a quick and helpful service experience with us. Glad we were able to perform your vehicle service in a timely manner and the vehicle left cleaner than upon arrival. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 09/12/2017
"Great Service and professional employees."
Very comfortable immediately with approaching employees. Reviewed needs and made us comfortable in the waiting room. (However, no coffee for 1/2 hr.) And inside car not vaccuumed.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 05:45 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the service staff was professional and you enjoyed our lounge while waiting for your service to be completed. I apologize coffee was not made that morning and we missed the vacuum on your vehicle. We will be sure to do a better next time. We look forward to working with you then.

ROBERT B. on 09/12/2017
"2016 hyundai elentra 15,000 mile service."
Very professional service people. All areas of dealership were very clean and my automobile was returned very clean. Informed of all maintenance performed and answered all my questions.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/12/2017 04:48 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Robert thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the service staff were professional and able to assist you with any and all questions you had. Happy you left with a clean vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Verified Customer on 09/12/2017
"Not doing survey"
Not doing survey.
Review Created: 09/12/2017 01:04 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. We look forward to working with you next time.

Matt H. on 09/12/2017
"Service Department"
Friendly staff -helpful people-timely service
Review Created: 09/12/2017 01:01 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Matt thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad you enjoy bringing your vehicle in for service. The service staff is friendly and helpful in taking care of you and your vehicle service needs and we perform your vehicle service in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you next time.