Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (5160)

rating 4.7266305rating 4.7266305rating 4.7266305rating 4.7266305rating 4.7266305

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
KYLE PATTERSON IS GREAT.
CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE.
Vehicle: ACURA TL
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 03/13/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 12:28 AM
Demaray McDonald creates trust
We shopped for and bought a 2009 Camry Hybrid at Lynnwood Honda with a lot of miles on it. I had it inspected at Magic Toyota. "Dee", made it easy to go through the steps I needed to be comfortable with the purchase. He's a friend now I would recommend to others. The only problem we had was how long it took(once the Toyota pre-sale inspection was completed)for the finance manager to get to us for the paperwork. I believe it was most of 3 hours before we got to his desk. We were planning to go to a Chinese restaurant at 7:30P after the purchase was complete. Dee overheard me and brought me and my wife his teriaki dinner(without talking to us because we would have felt guilty about eating his meal). We demolished it at 8:30 without a pang of guilt, because our restaurant was now closed.
Dee relates to people without pretense or bravado; he's a real person, rare these days. Bob Jeffers & Jennell Martin
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Sales Date: 03/16/2015
Review Created: 03/20/2015 09:48 PM
Recommended?
Lots of great certified inventory, and nice sales people. It's also very convenient and close to where I live.
I had a little but of run around on a few occasions whIke trying to find my vehicle. I worked with four different sales people. Everyone was nice, but it seemed like the right hand couldn't adequately communicate with the left hand. In the end, I purchased the vehicle I had been searching for, but it took a lot of persistence on my part which wasn't ideal.
Sales Date: 03/17/2015
Review Created: 03/20/2015 11:44 AM
Excellent service!
I purchased a Honda Civic from Jennifer at Lynnwood Honda last week, and had an extremely positive experience all around. Jennifer and the Lynnwood Honda team were both friendly and professional -- not at all pushy, which was really refreshing after the experiences I've had at other dealerships. The attention to detail and desire to make sure I went home with a purchase that was right for me and my budget was very much appreciated. Thank you - I love my new car!
Review Created: 03/19/2015 01:10 PM
Good job
The people at Lynnwood Honda were friendly and professional. Very satisfied.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD
Sales Date: 03/14/2015
Review Created: 03/18/2015 02:26 PM
Verified by SureCritic
TRACY M. in Edmonds, WA on 03/13/2015
Bob Labor was very helpful and went the extra mile to help get us the car we wanted. Everyone was friendly, helpful and not pushy. Much appreciated. Thank you!
Review Created: 03/13/2015 09:47 PM
Felt at Home
All the personal that we met made us feel welcomed and comfortable. We never felt any pessure to make any commitment to anything we were not comfortable with.
Mark Baker took his time to answere any questions we had. He never made us feel we were asking a foolish question.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Review Created: 03/12/2015 04:31 PM
buying a preused car
sales and finance manager were great. Wish they were negotiable on anything.
Sales Date: 03/08/2015
Review Created: 03/11/2015 04:50 PM
Good prices
Great prices l, good accurate sales staff. Finance manager seems smug. He didn't like the fact of having pre approved financing. Said that's so yesterday. I bought two cars in the same day. Very odd
Sales Date: 03/07/2015
Review Created: 03/09/2015 05:48 PM
What once was good... Is no longer
Several years ago we bought a Honda Odyssey here and had an amazing experience that we shared with others and I know they made at least one more sale because of our recommendation.

We are again in the market for a Honda so came up to check out a specific car.
Our experience was the polar opposite of what we had seen previously.
They gave pretty much zero support in sales (everyone was inside chit chatting in the office), we had to come find someone. Then when we inquired about trading-in I felt like I was dealing with a super sketchy pawn shop clerk. They attempted to tell me how my Odyssey is worth next to nothing anymore (though they spend all of 10 seconds looking at it and did not even drive it).

The whole thing was preposterous. While said Odyssey did now have over 200k on for miles it had a brand new transmission and has no major body damage! Trying to explain how KBB shows he is right (and when he pulled it up it really didnt at all/not that I would even trust that logic).

Also I will mention that while I was there with my child the staff (all 'hanging out' in the office) were talking loudly using crass language.

I figure the management must have changed since we were last here... We will definitely will not be back.
Sales Date: 02/27/2015
Review Created: 03/04/2015 05:04 PM
Thanks for the Pilot!
I came in wanting a Pilot and got it! I got the model I wanted for a wonderful price. Thank you!
Sales Date: 03/03/2015
Review Created: 03/04/2015 04:21 PM
Outstanding customer service
Quick and easy lease renewal
Sales Date: 02/26/2015
Review Created: 03/03/2015 03:49 PM
Personable, Relaxed
I have purchased two cars from Lynnwood Honda and both times have found the experience as pleasant as it could be. Buying a car, especially used, always involves the stress of negotiation, but the staff and Lynnwood Honda enjoy what they do and enjoy talking to people. Customer service and maintenance after purchase are top notch.
Sales Date: 03/01/2015
Review Created: 03/03/2015 03:43 PM
Recommended?
Felt comfortable with no felt pressure at all.
I commend your car manager Geno and Roy, your car salesman in making me and my son feel at ease during our visit. They were so professional and accommodating with no "drama" at all. You're lucky to have them in your business.
Sales Date: 02/26/2015
Review Created: 03/02/2015 09:53 PM
Professional
The team at Lynnwood Honda were a pleasure to deal with and remained professional throughout the buying process. The online sales manager (Beth) was extremely helpful and worked with me from my initial emails and online inquiries to completing the purchase. I never felt that I was being pressured to buy anything (car or add ons) or pushed to make an immediate decision. Beth was also very clear about the negotiated price, trade in values, etc...so that I knew exactly what I was paying in the final price. In addition the showroom was clean and modern. I'm very happy with the car that I selected as well as choosing Lynnwood Honda.
Sales Date: 03/01/2015
Review Created: 03/02/2015 04:51 PM
Friendly, courteous sales staff
I found the treatment I received at Lynnwood Honda to be outstanding. The sales rep, Steve D, provided answers to all my questions and he allowed the product to help sell itself with a very good test drive. I found the entire buying experience to be low pressure and enjoyable. I will certainly come back for more business with Lynnwood Honda.
Sales Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 02/28/2015 10:28 AM
Great place
This is the second time we have purchased a car at Lynnwood Honda. Gabe is terrific and a man of his word. D. is a very personable young man with a with just the right demeanor. We would highly recommend these people and in fact already have. My friend is coming in during the next few weeks to buy a Civic like mine!
Sales Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 02/27/2015 05:54 PM
Recommended?
They work hard for your business
Great experience! I worked with Jennifer and she was so great. She knew a ton about the products and was willing to let me know what she did not know too...then she worked to find the answer. They gave me top dollar for my trade, never pressured me for decisions and were really nice when the finance department was backlogged with other sales. I'll be going back for my next Honda!
Vehicle: HONDA INS
Sales Date: 02/23/2015
Review Created: 02/27/2015 09:46 AM
First time buyer
As a recent college grad and first time car buyer, I was very nervous about buying my first car. Not only do I love the car I purchased, a 2015 Honda Fit, but I cannot be happier with my experience at the dealership. My salesman, Jordan, was very knowledgeable about the cars and helped me through the whole buying process in a way that made it easy to follow. Arian, who handled the financing, was incredibly friendly; I felt like he really cared about me and wanted me to feel comfortable with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Lynnwood Honda to everyone; both the cars and customer service exceeded my expectations!
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 02/21/2015
Review Created: 02/27/2015 01:28 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message