Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (5645)

rating 4.7255294rating 4.7255294rating 4.7255294rating 4.7255294rating 4.7255294

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
very good servuce
great terms of work
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 06/04/2015
Review Created: 06/05/2015 10:45 PM
Bought a new Civic
Great people, no pressure, I pleasure to do business.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Sales Date: 06/02/2015
Review Created: 06/04/2015 02:16 PM
No hassle
I bought a new Honda civic back in 2004 and had no problems with it so when I started looking at a new vehicle I went to Lynnwood Honda where I met D my salesman. He did not pressure me and was quite helpful when I decided to buy a new Accord. I would recommend Lynnwood Honda to anyone looking to get a good deal with no hassle.
Sales Date: 05/31/2015
Sales Date: 06/01/2015
Review Created: 06/03/2015 04:21 PM
JASON M. in Seattle, WA on 06/02/2015
Great Customer Service
I had an overall positive experience during my recent purchase. The only downside was how long the process took as they were very, very busy that day which is understandable. So I would definitely recommend Lynnwood Honda to anyone.
Sales Date: 05/31/2015
Review Created: 06/02/2015 09:00 AM
Scam at its best
Was promised a price match. Drove ourselves 30 min out of our way only to find out that we don't qualify for bunch of incentives they have somehow forgotten to mention over the phone. Magically appeared and remembered once we got there! Freaking scam artists, at least Honda in south Tacoma promised us a bottom price and was willing to honor that! Please go to south Tacoma Honda for the best price! These guys will make you wait and somehow try to earn your business by ripping you off!! Idiots! And very unprofessional!! I repeat do not go here!!
Sales Date: 06/01/2015
Review Created: 06/01/2015 03:46 PM
Great experience
Love that 20 salespeople didn't attack my car when I drove up. All employees were very courteous and helpful. Khan was great. He didn't stop until we found the right car for me. No pushiness here! All in all, a great experience!
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA 5
Sales Date: 05/30/2015
Review Created: 06/01/2015 02:23 PM
Recommended?
Have a string history of easy purchases and great customer service at LH
Needed two cars this week and salesman Mark Baker and Keith couldn't have made it any easier.
Sales Date: 05/30/2015
Review Created: 06/01/2015 02:19 PM
MARIA G. in Bothell, WA on 06/01/2015
Jordan Barnes and Gabe Moreno were great. They made trading in my lease for a new Honda so simply and were a pleasure to work with.

I would recommend them to my family and friends.
Vehicle: HONDA EXL 4WD CVT NAV
Sales Date: 05/29/2015
Review Created: 06/01/2015 02:09 PM
Recommended?
great staff to work with
The staff was really helpful and got the work done with great ease... Excellent service
Review Created: 06/01/2015 02:04 PM
Recommended?
Great dealer, great experience!
Highly recommended! Ask for Tom Park or John Chung!
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 05/24/2015
Review Created: 05/31/2015 10:35 PM
Dealership seemed professional.
John Chung was very polite, did not try to pressure us, seemed knowledgeable. I was with my son so we asked the right questions. I understand that my son knows more about cars but when everything was completed, the keys were handed to him not me. I was buying the car and was paying for it but this was a bit sexist. I like John but this I believe is common to most men. It seemed to take a long time to complete everything but I guess all the i's have to be dotted.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 05/27/2015
Review Created: 05/29/2015 10:01 PM
Purchase Elsewhere
We did buy a car at Honda of Lynnwood but we regret it. Joe helped us. He couldn't really answer any questions we had about the car. We had to look up the answers on the Internet. When it came to buying the car we told him our bottom line on the trade in. He said there was some sales tax the dealership had to pay and ultimately short changed us. He also added some cleaning fee to the purchase price of the car in the middle of negotiations. You need to clean a brand new car?! We had left a few items in our trade in asking him to tell us when we could come pick them up. No follow up what so ever. This location obviously doesn't care about its customers after they purchase the car. We will not be back to buy another car nor will we recommend this dealership.
Sales Date: 05/29/2015
Review Created: 05/29/2015 08:01 PM
Recommended?
Tom Park, my salesman was great!
Tom Park was a great salesman, I would definitely go back to Lynnwood Honda just because of him.

I took away a star because I didn't love how the dealership dealt with the purchase price and they advertised a sale over Memorial Day weekend but there wasn't really one?? A little shady.

Tom saved the day on negotiating the price too. After the deal was done I got an impromptu guitar song about my purchase. It was awesome. Thanks Tom
Sales Date: 05/23/2015
Review Created: 05/29/2015 06:25 PM
Incredible Salesperson
My Salesperson Mark Baker was an incredibly knowledgeable on the entire Honda product line, he was attentive without being pushy and was excellent to deal with. The entire Honda sales staff worked to to make my deal work without being overly aggressive up-selling me products i was not interested in.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Sales Date: 05/22/2015
Review Created: 05/28/2015 05:34 PM
JOY R. in Hansville, WA on 05/27/2015
Our New CRV Touring
We ordered exactly what we wanted and waited 4 months to take delivery. The Sales person did not devote enough time in the interim to get answers to our questions but Gabe was able to settle all of the issues quite quickly on the phone. The car is outstanding and we look forward to a good relationship with all at the dealership.
Review Created: 05/27/2015 03:15 PM
Recommended?
Major effort to work with me
I feel that Sofonias and Gabe went out of their way to work with me to get the best deal possible on my new CR-V.
Review Created: 05/27/2015 02:25 PM
Recommended?
Great sales team and quality cars!
Corey Pope provided us with exceptional service! A certified used Honda Crosstour met our needs.
Vehicle: HONDA CROSSTOUR
Sales Date: 05/23/2015
Review Created: 05/27/2015 02:12 PM
Exceptional service
The exceptional service and no pressure - everyone was wonderful!!!
Vehicle: HONDA EX 4WD CVT
Sales Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 05/22/2015 10:11 PM
my honda crv
very good
Sales Date: 05/01/2015
Review Created: 05/22/2015 10:29 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message