Lynnwood Honda

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review 12 minutes ago
HEATHER A C. on 04/15/2016
"Honda Fit "
Everyone was super nice & helpful
Sales Date: 04/08/2016
Review Created: 04/15/2016 06:42 PM
KATRYNA E C. on 04/15/2016
"Great "
Great customer service. Great price. Very friendly staff.
Review Created: 04/15/2016 06:08 PM
DONALD B S. on 04/15/2016
"Pleasant buying experience"
Our sales person Khan was great and knowledgeable. Not pushy. We ended up with a good fair price for a really great car. It was an honest deal and I have no buyer's remorse.
Review Created: 04/15/2016 05:48 PM
SUE G R. on 04/15/2016
"the people and the service"
Excellent service, no pressure. Bobby Labor and Beth Daniels made me feel comfortable, and were quite helpful. Have already recommended Lynnwood Honda to several friends.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Review Created: 04/15/2016 04:28 PM
XING K. on 04/14/2016
"Joe, who is the sales person serving me, provided great&honest service"
Sales person - cannot be better; Joe is simply the best;
Finance person - average; kept selling extra services without clearly explaining each of them; put wrong information on extended warranty (service purchase date); in the end I went back store and cancelled all add-on service products
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 04/14/2016 11:36 PM
KIMBERLY G D. on 04/14/2016
"Great service"
Jon was amazing. He didn't try to get us to look at anything outside of our budget or what we were originally looking for. He was very patient and answered all our questions and made the overall process very easy. By far the best experience I've ever had looking for a car!
Review Created: 04/14/2016 05:55 PM
DEAN B. on 04/14/2016
"Great car, great service"
I did all of my research and knew exactly what I wanted and was having trouble finding inventory in the area. I spoke with Jordan, and he let me know that he could search for it and have it sent here. Jordan was friendly, and accommodating. He offered informative suggestions without being aggressive and helped me work through a few decisions. The price negotiation was short, fair and low key. I received good customer service from the finance department. Great Experience!
Review Created: 04/14/2016 03:14 PM
KATHERINE B V. on 04/13/2016
"Friendly and hassle free"
Friendly and hassle free
Review Created: 04/13/2016 10:12 PM
LARRY D. on 04/13/2016
"We were given full attention and care"
We had a great experience. Our sales person Jordan gave us his full attention and consideration. We would come back and buy a car again for sure
Vehicle: TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
Sales Date: 04/10/2016
Review Created: 04/13/2016 05:56 PM
LINDSAY A F. on 04/13/2016
"Mark Baker and team"
This is my third Honda with Mark. The process was very fast and fun! I sometimes feel as though I need to bring some support along with these big types of purchases, but I feel like Mark has my best interests in mind and looks out for the best deal he can give!
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Review Created: 04/13/2016 04:42 PM
LEONARDO A Z. on 04/13/2016
"Very nice enviorment and very nice people willing to help you."
During the process of buying a car, the people at Honda Lynnwood really made an effort to help and solve every doubt about the deal. Everybody was very friendly.....
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA
Review Created: 04/13/2016 03:57 PM
FREDERICK W E. on 04/13/2016
"CR-V Purchase"
Jon Taschner was very professional and personable. No high pressure! On day one we walked in, asked a few questions and just wanted to look around. He went out to the lot with us, pointed out a few things and then left us alone to look. NO HOVERING!! This was really appreciated. We looked for a while, came back in and asked more questions. Then we set up an appointment for a test drive a few days later. Returned on Monday for our appointment, did a test drive, returned and bought the suv. Jon made suggestions for accessories. we selected what we wanted and there was no pressure to get more! This also was much appreciated. Not only would we recommend this business to a friend but would have them ask for Taschner!
Review Created: 04/13/2016 02:37 PM
MICHELLE E. on 04/13/2016
"Jordan is AWESOME"
We had such a great experience with Jordan when we purchased our Pilot a couple weeks ago that when we needed another car we headed back to see if he could help us find a used truck. He was very knowledgeable about the inventory and all of the vehicles on the lot, not just the Hondas. We never felt pressured and he showed us every vehicle we were interested in. His easy going demeanor makes the car buying process very easy. We will definitely be sending others his way.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Sales Date: 04/09/2016
Review Created: 04/13/2016 02:13 PM
DUT TOAN C V. on 04/11/2016
"Win-Win Situation "
My sales person was Gerardo, and not only was he knowledgeable about the technical details he was also courteous. Gerardo was able to explained to me just about most of the questions that I had, and what he could not answered rite away he went and search for the answer to my question. During my visit I informed him that I could not do the sale at that moment, and he understood that I do not like to be pressured into buying. He was very polite about the situation when I told him that I needed time. When it came down to negotiations time he tried as much as possible to relay my offers to the manager to get the price down to my desired offer even knowing that it's an impossible offer. In the end the sales manager agree to an offer that is not too far from my desire offer. The very next day I came in to pick it up Gerardo had volunteered to come in on his day off to show me how to use/customized my new car. Overall great customer service and the dealership lost a little profit, but they gained a satisfied and loyal customer. I definitely recommend seeking the Gerardo Coll as a sales rep on anyone next purchase.
Sales Date: 04/07/2016
Review Created: 04/11/2016 01:41 PM
JUDSON L S. on 04/07/2016
"Friendly efficient service"
Good place to buys car.
Sales Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/07/2016 03:54 PM
JARROD CHRISTOPHER J. on 04/06/2016
"Spending time at Lynnwood Honda feels like visiting friends"
We've worked with Mark Baker at Lynnwood Honda several times, during various life stages of our young family. He is always patient, easy-going, and completely fun to work with. not to mention well-informed and able to answer our many questions. We will be back again and again. :)
Sales Date: 04/02/2016
Review Created: 04/06/2016 08:47 AM
KATHLEEN M. on 04/05/2016
"Excellent Sales Person"
The Salesman, Bobby Labor was personable and not to pushy. I had a bad experience with a Salesman named "Taz" who was pushy and treated me and my friend badly. It was refreshing to work with someone like Bobby.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Sales Date: 04/02/2016
Review Created: 04/05/2016 04:01 PM
CHARLES R L. on 04/04/2016
"The Salesman was great as the same with the Business Manager."
The Salesman and Business Manager were courteous, making my visit to Lynnwood Honda a good experience. The extra work has not been scheduled as of yet, So until the Accessories have been installed and the car treatment completed, I can only hope that the work is done professionally. PS: It would be a great service to the customers to have access to a loaner car if it is going to be an all day or longer service needed.
Sales Date: 03/31/2016
Review Created: 04/04/2016 03:05 PM
TESS RAHEL L. on 04/02/2016
"Very pleased with the service."
Friendly, informative, professional and respectful.
Sales Date: 02/29/2016
Review Created: 04/02/2016 11:34 PM
JAMES R. on 04/02/2016
"Five Star Customer Service"
We recently purchased a Honda Accord from Lynnwood Honda. We were so impressed with our Salesperson, David L. He spent a considerable amount of time answering our questions about the models and trim packages we were considering. We took three test drives because this was such a big purchase for us we wanted to be sure of our decision. Thank you Lynnwood Honda!
Sales Date: 03/20/2016