Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4914)

rating 4.7291801rating 4.7291801rating 4.7291801rating 4.7291801rating 4.7291801

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
Recommended?
location near house and GABE, the Manager.
I just went in for 2nd lease on two cars. Gabe, the Mgr was friendly, quick, up-front and very, very helpful. He made our lives so much better with his style of treating us on these cars.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 02/08/2015
Review Created: 02/10/2015 04:35 PM
No pressure fun
We weren't rushed or pressured. There were plenty of models to look at. I drove 3 & could have done more. I'm totally please with my choice and with the service.
Sales Date: 01/26/2015
Review Created: 02/10/2015 02:19 PM
Update our Odyssey
We have had an Odyssey since 2001 and it is still serving us well, but it is time to update to features such as the backup camera, side and front cameras with warning alarms. The keyless start button is a nice convenience as is the remote window opening and external key closure of the windows. The new model does not have the roof rack, but we only used it twice in the last 14 years, so it probably is not essential for us.
We came back to Lynnwood Honda to deal with Mark Baker who did such a superior job for us in our purchase of a CRV last year.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 02/04/2015
Review Created: 02/06/2015 07:28 PM
Buying a Car
Good Service, helpful personnel, did not try to oversell my daughter.
Sales Date: 01/24/2015
Review Created: 02/05/2015 11:31 AM
DINA C. in Lynnwood, WA on 02/03/2015
customer service
I was in an accident in which my car was totaled, a stressful experience in of itself. Bobby Labor and the entire Sales and Finance team made buying my new used car a seamless an pleasant experience with their knowledgeable no pressure sales philosophy. I bought my previous car here and they were just as great then, and I will buy my next car here as well!
Sales Date: 01/28/2015
Review Created: 02/03/2015 09:27 AM
MARIA G. in Bothell, WA on 02/03/2015
Jordan Barnes and Gabe Moreno were great to work with and they made the process super easy.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 01/25/2015
Review Created: 02/03/2015 07:18 AM
ANAND H. in Bothell, WA on 02/02/2015
Nice place
Should spend more time to make it more customer friendly.
Sales Date: 01/31/2015
Review Created: 02/02/2015 08:29 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
GARY H. in Lynnwood, WA on 01/25/2015
Sales people did a bait-and switch
Sales people not honest
Sales Date: 12/26/2014
Review Created: 01/25/2015 01:57 AM
Great People at Lynnwood Honda
Thorough and responsive.
Sales Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 01/24/2015 11:59 AM
Good Buying Experience
Though my credit was not fantastic, Beth and Lynnwood Honda did a good job getting me into the car I wanted for the price I hoped for. Originally, the car (used) did not include a remote because it had not been turned in by the original owner. I did have to ask several times, but I was eventually given a new remote. Overall, the car is great and the experience was very good.
Sales Date: 11/28/2014
Review Created: 01/20/2015 02:01 PM
Great experience.
Wonderful service. Pleasant and friendly associates. Helpful and informative guidance in my purchase. Overall great car buying experience.
Sales Date: 01/05/2015
Review Created: 01/17/2015 01:38 PM
The Best Place to Buy a Car
Of all the places I've purchased cars in the last 67 years this place is the best. No haggling over the trade, they let you price it using their own program which is higher than the Kelley Blue Book. They show you the numbers and with minimal talking you have a deal........and it's a fair one. No hassle, no manager coming out to pressure you, no high pressure in the finance office to get you buy things you don't need or want.........It is just the best place to buy a car. A lot better than the place I spent selling cars for a couple of years...........If you want a high priced trade in..........buy a Honda.
Sales Date: 01/10/2015
Review Created: 01/13/2015 08:25 AM
SUSAN A. in Edmonds, WA on 01/09/2015
Great experience
I found my dream car, I'm very happy with the car and the whole experience. I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't pressured into anything and found the staff to be very professional and accommodating.
Sales Date: 12/31/2014
Review Created: 01/09/2015 09:23 AM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Nice sales staff, poor service
Dear Lynwood Honda,

Thank you for your inquiry into my recent purchase of a 2009 Nissan Cube (I love it BTW) but unfortunately my post experience was somewhat disappointing. As I looked over the vehicle that seemed to be in fairly good shape except some for mold on the rear carpet (which you cleaned very quickly but sprayed way to much chemical) a friend of mine noticed the rear taillight was out due to it being cracked and full of water and the low tire pressure was on.
I understand the vehicle was sitting at an angle in your lot for many months which is understandable and I solved these minor problems very quickly but as the week went on I noticed the check engine light came on. I pulled into a local auto parts store and they said the computer code said that it was a bad air filter. So I pulled out the air filter and it was covered with thick wet dirt and leaves and I'm pretty sure it hadn't been changed in a few years or since it's last service at Nissan (still had a Nissan tag on it)
Again I understand that it is a used vehicle with quite a few miles and is sold "as is" but the salesman told me that it had gone through a 40 point safety check in August and the air filter was checked off on the sheet.
My suggestion would be to please have your service men do a more thorough check before signing off on a safety check so your future customers leave in a safe vehicle.
Vehicle: NISSAN
Sales Date: 12/18/2014
Review Created: 01/08/2015 10:24 PM
great service
All around good experience
Sales Date: 01/04/2015
Review Created: 01/08/2015 09:29 PM
Used purchase
Honest, professional, personnel service. A pleasure
Sales Date: 12/26/2014
Review Created: 01/07/2015 09:56 AM
The customer service
Keith Hagar, Katie Day, Marcus And Lars were all more than helpful with our purchase.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SPORT 4D
Sales Date: 01/04/2015
Review Created: 01/06/2015 04:41 PM
KEITH M. in Seattle, WA on 01/06/2015
Experience the difference!
I had a wonderful time purchasing a new auto at Lynnwood Honda. Beth Daniels, who worked with me, was attentive and empathetic--and the prices from other dealers was matched. A lovely experience.
Sales Date: 12/31/2014
Review Created: 01/06/2015 04:08 PM
Awesome customer service
I enjoyed my recent purchase of a Honda Fit from Tom Park. He explained the vehicle well and was attentive to my car needs. He also was dedicated to ensure I was able to get the car without any issues. Aside from doing his job, he made me feel comfortable through conversation while waiting for paperwork to be processed.

I would recommend seeing Tom Park at Lynnwood Honda.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 01/03/2015
Review Created: 01/05/2015 07:14 PM
ELISA T. in Seattle, WA on 01/05/2015
Great people and excellent service
I worked with Lars Coleman in the purchase of my Certified Pre-Ownd Honda CR-V 2011 EX-L and thought he was absolutely fantastic! Such a nice guy!
Sales Date: 01/03/2015
Review Created: 01/05/2015 06:35 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message