Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4584)

rating 4.7338044rating 4.7338044rating 4.7338044rating 4.7338044rating 4.7338044

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
STEPHEN A. on 11/23/2014
Marcus Eicher was awesome!
The reception lady (I wish I remember her name) was very welcoming and friendly, and yet very professoinal. Lawrence, the finance guy was very patient going through the paperwork.
Sales Date: 11/15/2014
Review Created: 11/23/2014 06:54 PM
trustworthy
Very honest. Did exactly what they assured me they would do. Very reliable.
Review Created: 11/22/2014 09:42 AM
The service was okay.
Sales Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/22/2014 09:24 AM
LISA M. in Bothell, WA on 11/21/2014
Excellent Customer Service
It was out first time at this location and we will certainly be back! We were well taken care of and our vehicle was too!
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/21/2014 10:13 AM
Great People, Decent Selection
While the sales and management are very friendly and easy to work with, which is probably the most important thing, the selection is good but not as wide as other high volume dealerships when it comes to new, more desirable vehicles
Sales Date: 11/15/2014
Review Created: 11/17/2014 05:03 PM
Recommended?
Good location people friendly.
Overal things were fine........Price was a little high.........back trunk mat seems of a cheap material and over priced........Mark did a good job........Some of the digital upgrades...Im from the old school and like some of the manuel knbs better then the digital....IE radio and cd player.
Sales Date: 11/12/2014
Review Created: 11/13/2014 04:17 PM
great service
"D" was patient, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.
Sales Date: 11/11/2014
Review Created: 11/12/2014 05:45 PM
Recommended?
Friendly and knowledgable sales person.
I enjoyed the lack of pressure, until we got to the final paperwork and the pitches for various add-ons I didn't want.
Sales Date: 11/10/2014
Review Created: 11/11/2014 05:32 PM
RAHUL G. in Seattle, WA on 11/11/2014
friendly environment
I highly recommend this place, people are very friendly and helpful.
Sales Date: 11/09/2014
Review Created: 11/11/2014 04:10 PM
Recommended?
Friendly, no pressure, awesome car!
I called Lynnwood Honda as part of a search for a hard to find Accord Hybrid EX-L after waiting a long time with another dealer who couldn't get one. I connected with Bobby Labor, who said they had one of these popular cars heading their way. Bobby made it a smooth and easy process from there, keeping me updated about the car for several weeks. I feel like all options were explained to me, but there was no hard sell on buying any extras I didn't need. Bobby was so nice to work with. And I have a great new car!
Sales Date: 11/07/2014
Review Created: 11/10/2014 06:44 PM
POLITE, ATTENTIVE
Great experience
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Sales Date: 11/06/2014
Review Created: 11/07/2014 04:43 PM
Friendly Staff
A good place to purchase a car.
Review Created: 11/07/2014 11:06 AM
MADELEINE H. on 11/06/2014
great customer service
Our sales man was helpful and did not pressure us at all, but had good information.
Review Created: 11/06/2014 03:23 PM
Auto purchase
Shain Patrick made our auto purchase transaction a very smooth and satisfying experience. We are very happy with our auto.
Vehicle: NISSAN QUEST
Sales Date: 10/29/2014
Review Created: 11/04/2014 06:06 PM
Nice job!
John Chung was very responsive to my questions and desires. It was a pleasure to work with him.
Review Created: 11/03/2014 07:36 PM
Purchase
Excellent service, stayed late to complete the transaction
Review Created: 11/03/2014 06:46 PM
Recommended?
Great sales, but took quite a long time
I am very happy with my purchase! I knew which car I wanted to buy, so we quickly took it for a test drive, and then went back into the office to discuss pricing. I am very happy with the price that I ended up with, but it took quite a bit of research on my part to get down to where I felt it should be, and a few times back and forth to the sale manager to get it approved.

After that we went and talked to the finance department/business manager to finalize the paperwork and financing.

All the people we talked to were very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. The only negative was that it took about 4 hours to complete the process for a car I was ready to buy! I don't think that is out of the norm for buying a car, but it is the one negative to the whole experience for me.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 10/29/2014
Review Created: 11/03/2014 05:14 PM
The extra mile
I came in knowing that I probably wouldn't buy a car at a dealership because of my low budget. Which was true the first couple times I came in to Lynwood Honda. Yet even after explaining this every time I came in I had staff helping me out with any questions and gave honest advice.

From the above experience I would give a well earned 4 stars, quality service and honesty. But In order to get 5 you really have to go the extra mile. Which is exactly what Lars (salesman) did. You could tell he wanted what was best for me, and what amazed me was after coming in on and off looking at used cars for a couple weeks, he came to me saying he found a gem for me. And he was right. I'm proud of both my car and the price that I got it for.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
Sales Date: 10/30/2014
Review Created: 11/03/2014 04:54 PM
Lars Rocks!!
My husband and I had Lars for our sales rep, and he was amazing! There is always a stereo type about car salesman and he couldn't have been anything further from it! He knew our time sensitivity because of our children and was excellent in time management to get us what we needed as quickly as possible. He was very knowledgeable in the vehicle we chose, his energy was amazing! I have never seen such a happy, friendly, upbeat salesman.
We thoroughly enjoyed our experience buying our Honda from Lars!
We couldn't speak any higher of him! You have a gem and he should be recognized!! Thank you Lars!!! ????
Vehicle: HONDA SPORT
Review Created: 11/03/2014 04:33 PM
ALI A. in Lynnwood, WA on 11/01/2014
Ashley
Knowledgeable, patient, respectable, doesn't speak as if I'm a dumb lady who doesn't know anything about cars.
Didn't try to do work that was unnecessary.
Very good experience.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 11/01/2014 05:00 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message