Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (5806)

rating 4.7255546rating 4.7255546rating 4.7255546rating 4.7255546rating 4.7255546

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Second trip
We purchased 2 vehicles all was great until we got a call the next day saying we needed to come back they filled out the wrong paper work and had sold us a different car (Friday) took us 4 hours to make the round trip (Really)
Review Created: 07/11/2015 09:08 AM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
helpful people -- it took too long!!!
Joe B our salesperson was pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful.
But the whole process took almost 4 hours!!! that is inexcusable. Beth was very quick, knowledgable and helpful.
Review Created: 07/10/2015 06:08 PM
Recommended?
Easy going stress free experience
The sales and finance people I dealt with were really easy going, I never felt pressured or anything. The only downside was that the process took a really long time, but apparently they were just busier than normal, so I can't really blame them for that. Very happy doing business with them and would recommend to anyone.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 07/10/2015 02:13 PM
Recommended?
The customer service was outstanding
My car experience was fast courteous Jason explained everything very well
Sales Date: 07/07/2015
Sales Date: 07/05/2015
Review Created: 07/08/2015 04:31 PM
SARA C. in Edmonds, WA on 07/08/2015
Timeliness of Service
Lynnwood Honda was able to fix our CRV's issue quickly and accurately.
Sales Date: 07/06/2015
Review Created: 07/08/2015 04:11 PM
Recommended?
Long wait; they made up for it
We have been working with Lynnwood Honda for about a week. Spoke with a couple of different sales people. Everyone was super nice, as they are supposed to be. But, when it came time to actually buy the car, we had issues. We were on a time constraint - needed to finish up within 2 hours, which seems reasonable. After agreeing to meet this time frame, the salesperson kept telling us that everything was on track while we waited at the sales desk. But, as time passed, it was clear that they were going to be late. We ended up getting out about one hour and 15 minutes later than promised/ expected. The most frustrating part is that they kept saying it would just be a few more minutes, when in fact they probably knew it would be much longer due to their volume of sales that day. In the end, they made up for the delay by giving us free maintenance for three years. It was much appreciated, though I would still be hesitant about returning.
Sales Date: 07/05/2015
Review Created: 07/06/2015 03:50 PM
Great customer service.
I worked with Jordan. He was very helpful and honest through the process.
Sales Date: 06/30/2015
Review Created: 07/05/2015 07:22 PM
DAVID M L. in Kent, WA on 07/04/2015
Good car, no pressure.
Met with D. He was very laid back and easy to work with. Got a great car. They were tough on price, but it was worth it.

Thanks!
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Sales Date: 06/30/2015
Review Created: 07/04/2015 04:48 PM
Transparency
I looked at a car here after going to a different dealer. Lynnwood offered me a competitive deal, but didn't pressure me when I said I wanted to check out another car first. They let me get the car inspected by my own mechanic, and it was in good condition. I ended up going with the Lynnwood car the next day, and they did the exact same deal they had previously offered me (which included clearly the full price + taxes, fees, and the price they were offering for my old car).
Sales Date: 05/07/2015
Review Created: 07/02/2015 08:35 PM
KATY B. in Bothell, WA on 06/29/2015
Great Service - Very Knowledgeable
We recently purchased a new Honda CR-V. Mark Baker was our salesman and he was great to work with. He was very professional, knowledgeable and most of all, asked me what I wanted.
Sales Date: 06/27/2015
Review Created: 06/29/2015 02:06 PM
Recommended?
Very friendly and engaging workers!
Absolutely enjoyed my visit there! From the time, I called to get help with getting a new car to signing my new contract, everyone was extremely friendly and proactive to helping me get the best deal!
Sales Date: 06/22/2015
Review Created: 06/29/2015 02:05 PM
friendly and helpful
Was a very easy and professional experience. Aaron was very helpful and honest.
Vehicle: ACURA MDX
Sales Date: 06/24/2015
Review Created: 06/26/2015 12:33 PM
Recommended?
Friendly and cooperative towards the customer service.
Sales Date: 06/18/2015
Review Created: 06/23/2015 07:21 AM
Recommended?
Surely 5 star place to make a business!
I live in Tukwila, WA. I've been in other auto dealers but Lynwood Honda is the best. Even if it's located too far from my house. There are several reasons. First, customer service. Second, no hidden or additional fees. And finally I could get the car based on my budget and credit score. I haven't had the answer like "not enough credit score". Of course it's not cheap place, but well worth to work with. I definitely recommend for all first time car buyers to purchase from Lynnwood Honda.
Sales Date: 05/26/2015
Review Created: 06/22/2015 10:10 PM
No pressure, relaxed atmosphere
I appreciated the "no pressure" approach to purchasing a car at Lynnwood Honda. The dealer answered all of the questions completely and accurately, and was able to quickly provide an answer from other associates in the building.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Sales Date: 06/20/2015
Review Created: 06/22/2015 03:32 PM
Great experience!
Everyone was very kind, especially our salesperson Khan. Very easy process!
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 06/20/2015
Review Created: 06/22/2015 02:36 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Mostly unpleasant experience
Tactics like adding unwanted accessories, arguing over price of unwanted accessories, increasing price between similar cars without pointing out difference and including dealer fee in extremely small font without any previous warning.
Sales Date: 06/16/2015
Review Created: 06/19/2015 10:32 AM
Laid Back
Both the Costco program in general, and Dee in particular, made the purchase process smooth and low pressure. This was our third car from Lynnwood Honda, and I'm sure we'll be back again.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 06/15/2015
Review Created: 06/18/2015 01:18 PM
The salespeople
I just want to say that the team at Lynnwood Honda are a great group of people and very professional. I worked with Tom Park(salesman) and he worked out a great deal for me on a 2015 Honda Accord and to seal the deal he even sung a song for me while playing his guitar. Tom also stayed way pass closing time to ensure I was take care of and fully satisfied with my purchase. So if any one needs a new car and wants great service then go see the Honda team at Lynnwood Honda and ask for Tom Park.
Sales Date: 06/11/2015
Review Created: 06/13/2015 05:45 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message