Lynnwood Honda

Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4
Latest Review 32 minutes ago
JIANBO G. on 06/13/2016
"Great visit to Honda Lynnwood"
I recently had a great visit to Lynnwood Honda, and bought a Honda Accord LX. The sales man was very kind and helpful, and I tried civic and accord for the test driving.
Sales Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 06/13/2016 02:34 PM
TOM A M. on 06/13/2016
"A great leasing experience"
Jordan is an awesome salesperson, he doesn't pressure you like most sales people do and takes his time to ensure you have all the information you require to make a decision. It seems that the staff at Lynnwood Honda are some of the best I've had the experience in dealing with. I'm surely going back when it's time for me to upgrade vehicles.
Sales Date: 06/10/2016
Review Created: 06/13/2016 02:20 PM
JANINE A K. on 06/12/2016
"My New CRV!"
We were given all the time in the world and so much detailed information about the vehicles we were considering. Because of this, we were able to determine that purchasing our second CRV from Lynnwood Honda was the best decision for us.
Sales Date: 05/30/2016
Review Created: 06/12/2016 10:15 PM
SUMMER HOPE B. on 06/12/2016
"Great Service"
Very friendly and professional service, this is my second new vehicle purchased at Lynnwood Honda. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.
Vehicle: HONDA HRV EX 2WD CVT
Sales Date: 05/29/2016
Review Created: 06/12/2016 03:41 PM
MICHAEL S. on 06/12/2016
"Exceeded my needs in every way."
It was not an easy task to find the style and color combo my wife wanted, however, Jordan was up to the task and did so with patience, concern, and professionalism. This is our third Honda and the next one will be purchased through Jordan.
Sales Date: 06/10/2016
Review Created: 06/12/2016 01:10 PM
TEDROS B. on 06/12/2016
"2016 CR-V"
Great sales guy. Great customer service. No pressure. Willing to work with your expectations.
Sales Date: 05/30/2016
Review Created: 06/12/2016 10:45 AM
KATELYN M B. on 06/11/2016
"Great first time buyer experience! "
I had been looking at an Accord online, so Amy was able to reach out and confirm the car availability. We were greeted by Khan, test drove, and discussed the car further with the used car manager, Keith. Very personable guy and very accommodating. Then spent time with Beth for licensing, financing, paperwork, etc. - she was very sweet!! I ended up leaving with a Certified vehicle at a great price, within a couple hours - much better experience as a first time buyer than I could have imagined.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SPORT 4D
Sales Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016 02:24 PM
CHRISTINE M S. on 06/11/2016
"John "Taz" ...so easy to work with"
This is the second car I bought from Lynnwood Honda. The first was a new CRV 2 years ago. We worked with Danny Hook was was real knowledgeable. Danny is retired and now we had the pleasure of working with John "Taz"...sorry John, I forgot you last name. I trust Lynnwood Honda to have only cars that have checked out well and have some quality. John showed us a selection of used sedans - I had requested to look at some specific cars. He casually pointed out a used Camry. It was a little more than i was looking for, but turned out to be the best of the cars we drove that day. Paperwork was easy and efficiently completed. He hit all the important points for additional products to buy but did not pressure. We enjoyed his company
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Review Created: 06/11/2016 01:29 PM
ROBERT G. on 06/10/2016
"In from out of town and fixed the A.C. in a short period of time"
Friendly service, attention to timing, updating customers.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
Sales Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 03:32 PM
MALCOLM S B. on 06/10/2016
"My wife and can't say enough about our experiences at Lynnwood Honda"
We bought a Fit almost ten years ago and then three years ago leased another, and a few weeks ago, we leased yet another. In every case we couldn't have been happier with the service we received. The cordial, stress-free atmosphere was disarming and so much different from any other car buying experience we had ever had. Mr. Chung and Mr. Bergos couldn't have been nicer. They were always up front and honest with and did their best to find a deal that worked for us. Thank you guys so much for that.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 06/10/2016 02:15 PM
RANDOLPH S M. on 06/08/2016
"The people; the product; great experience. . ."
Gerardo was our salesperson and was personable, professional, and knowledgeable. The process was without the typical tension you often experience in purchasing an automobile. We had a similar experience with the finance department. Very happy with the HR-V. We have one more HR-V to purchase soon and we will be back to Lynnwood Honda and Gerardo to do this second purchase. Thank you.
Vehicle: HONDA HRV EX 2WD CVT
Sales Date: 06/05/2016
Review Created: 06/08/2016 07:53 PM
ALICIA L G. on 06/07/2016
"Great salespeople and service!"
I am so excited about my new 2016 Honda Civic Coupe. I love the new body style and all the amazing features on the EX-T, especially Apple Car Play. Marcus Eicher was a fantastic salesperson to work with. He spent time answering all of my questions and in the end I felt I got a great deal on my new car and had a fun, stress-free time throughout the process. The whole team at Lynnwood Honda was great and I will definitely go back for any car buying needs I have in the future as well as recommending them to family and friends. Thank You to Marcus & everyone at Lynnwood Honda!
Sales Date: 06/01/2016
Review Created: 06/07/2016 05:19 PM
KELU D. on 06/06/2016
"Nice people"
I had a good experience in the shop. They are very nice and fun.
Sales Date: 06/05/2016
Review Created: 06/06/2016 02:08 PM
DARREN T S. on 06/06/2016
"Thank you John Chung. A+"
I called John Chung, asked him to track down a Civic from the lot, quoted a price I saw advertised nearby, and asked for a price match and no frills added on. I was pleased that John got back to me quickly with a response and we met with him 30 minutes later. John greeted us with a smile, and we went over the features on the car and he answered any questions I had. We got right to the paperwork, where I felt no pressure at all during the transaction. John has followed up a few times in the last couple weeks and that has also been appreciated. I love my new car! Thank you again John!
Sales Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 06/06/2016 12:12 PM
LYTTON E S. on 06/05/2016
"Bought a great car"
Bought a great car. The staff helped us pick it out and show us the most important features.
Review Created: 06/05/2016 03:16 PM
JAMES M. on 06/04/2016
"Purchase of 2016 FIT"
The process of purchasing a new car remains an extremely distasteful, if not a downright odious experience, and this was no exception. The sole positive highlight was the interaction with the salesman, Joe Burgos, who shepherded the procedure through to completion.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Sales Date: 06/02/2016
Review Created: 06/04/2016 02:37 PM
KAREN L C. on 06/04/2016
"good inventory"
I wanted a blue CR-V with ten or less miles on it and my salesperson Jon T. hustled around the lot and found one for me with only eight miles on it, that made me happy. Lawrence in the business office was super nice as well. I left the dealership feeling great about my new car purchase.
Sales Date: 05/31/2016
Review Created: 06/04/2016 12:07 PM
WINSTON C. on 06/03/2016
"Appointment for Service and Recall"
I called to make a service appointment and was completely satisfied with the professional manner exhibited by the service department.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Sales Date: 06/02/2016
Review Created: 06/03/2016 11:54 PM
GREGORY ALAN L. on 06/03/2016
"Buying experience"
Sales staff friendly and was a very relax buying experience. Thanks Corey and Bobby.
Sales Date: 06/01/2016
Review Created: 06/03/2016 04:51 PM
CONSTANCE K. on 06/03/2016
"No pressure buuying experience "
Enjoyed my buying experience