Lynnwood Honda

Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4
CHI MING T. on 10/12/2016
"recall to upgrade software"
Alex provided a very good service wuth clear explanation.
Review Created: 10/12/2016 09:50 AM
GARY L G. on 10/12/2016
"Service department "
Helpful and friendly
Review Created: 10/12/2016 09:48 AM
STEVE H B. on 10/12/2016
"Prompt Service"
Always a great experience at Lynnwood Honda!!!
Review Created: 10/12/2016 08:50 AM
JOHN H P. on 10/12/2016
"Awesome crew"
Our Honda had picked up a rock in the brake lining over the weekend, making an unusual sound. Without an appointment we took the vehicle in on Monday a.m. and they fitted us into the schedule and we had the car back early afternoon. Thank you Oscar and crew for making this a very pleasant experience.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Review Created: 10/12/2016 08:34 AM
CAROLANNE M. on 10/12/2016
"Quick Service"
My car was due for a software update that I was told would take half a day. Instead, they were able to fix it in an hour! Also, they refrained from finding anything else wrong that would then add labor and cost charges to my visit. This seems to be the trend when you take some thing in for what you think is a free service. Alex at the service counter was especially nice.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 10/12/2016 07:47 AM
MICHAEL J B. on 10/12/2016
"Convenient location"
The service I received was covered under extended warranty. Very happy about that
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
Review Created: 10/12/2016 07:33 AM
PAUL H. on 10/12/2016
"Great Friendly Service"
I came in for an initial recall notice.I had a couple of other concerns(rough idle at stop lights and A/C didn't seem cold).Alex listened well to my concerns.He said he could get the necessary parts to fix the rough idle in about a week.I had him order them and waited while the software update was performed to take care of the recall notice.After about 30 minutes Alex came up and told me he could have the other parts tomorrow morning.So,I left the car overnight.Their shuttle driver,Jim, took me home right away and picked me up the next day right away after I called.Jim was very polite and courteous as was Alex the service advisor !!!
Review Created: 10/12/2016 07:21 AM
WENDY W. on 10/12/2016
"Excellent Customer service "
Excellent Customer service
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD
Review Created: 10/12/2016 06:11 AM
SUSAN JANE M. on 10/11/2016
"pleasent staff"
Service was done in a timely manner
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 10/11/2016 10:18 PM
ATEF E. on 10/11/2016
"Recall maintenance "
The Lynwood Honda dealership has always been professional, nice, and easy to deal with. This time was unscheduled recall which they handled quickly and efficiently.
Review Created: 10/11/2016 10:06 PM
LAURIE JO P. on 10/11/2016
"customer service top notch - trust these guys"
great staff
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 10/11/2016 08:09 PM
ANNA V. on 10/11/2016
"Great customer service, very friendly staff "
Martin was terrific! Genuinely warm and helpful, alerted me to a recall I was unaware of (and took care of it), offered free shuttle service and complimentary wash and vacuum of the car. Great experience all around.
Review Created: 10/11/2016 07:43 PM
DOROTHY B. on 10/11/2016
"Outstanding Customer Service"
Very courteous and efficient customer service.
Vehicle: HONDA CR-V EX
Review Created: 10/11/2016 06:41 PM
THOMAS JOSHUA E. on 10/11/2016
"Continued great service "
Lynnwood Honda's service department has repeatedly provided excellent service over the six years I have been a customer. On my most recent visit they quickly diagnosed and repaired the cause of an unusual noise coming from one of the wheels. Work was completed in a timely manner and below the quoted estimate.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Service Date: 10/06/2016
Review Created: 10/11/2016 06:16 PM
DANIEL A. on 10/11/2016
"felt comfortable with the diagnosis"
Working with Martine (sp?) to arrange the work was very pleasant. I felt he explained everything to me very well, not only over the phone before I had the work done, but when I picked up the car. He went over the invoice item by item, and everything was the same as we verbally agreed over the phone. Our car is running well.
The only part of service I was not happy with was the service cashier. She was a fairly unpleasant & no-nonsense type of person. I was in line, and she told me the people behind me had been there first. When I said that I didn't think so, she said, "They are buying a part, and they were here first." Didn't feel great, but I stepped aside and she rang them up. Then I gave her my info, and she told me my car wasn't there. I gave her my name, the name of the previous owner of my car, and she still said my car wasn't there. I told her, "Well, it's a black Honda Odyssey. It's been here since Tuesday, I owe you 1200+ dollars for the repairs, and it is here." Then she unpleasantly went on her way to find someone to find my car.
I'm surmising that perhaps I didn't go to the "right" desk to find my car, but I assumed that the cashier was the place to go, since my car had long been repaired (I was picking it up on Saturday). She seemed competent, but it would be great if you employed someone to interact with customers that was competent AND pleasant. Not too much to expect, I think.
Thanks, Martine, for explaining my repairs and making me feel completely comfortable with the work I had done. I really appreciated your help.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Service Date: 10/08/2016
Review Created: 10/11/2016 05:44 PM
STEVE R. on 10/11/2016
"Good Intentions, not so tidy execution"
People were super pleasant, procedures sound good on paper, but execution was untidy. E.g. Shuttle to Mall, drop off no problem, pick up took 1/2. Hour to get established - voicemail with no return call, so I just kept calling. Then my car which was now done a hour ago "would be right out", BUTit did not show so I kept asking, then after 10" or so, I looked out the window and it was sitting right there--but no key fob. Running around looking for key fob, which ended up being at the service desk I checked into. Felt like the three stooges were running the pick up portion of your service area. Better, consistent system and communications are clearly needed. Car was clean and runs well. Thank you,
Review Created: 10/11/2016 05:32 PM
ASHLEY L. on 10/11/2016
"Friendly Employees "
Being in the car business I understand how important customer service is. I purchased my vehicle at Klein in Everett and have only taken it there for service once. When I dropped my vehicle there for service 4 employees walked by me and didn't even acknowledge my exsistance. When I brought my vehicle into Lynnwood Honda I was treated promptly and was either welcomed or asked if I had been helped by 4 people within five minutes. I appreciate the courtesy so much. Even though I have to bring my car back I to fix an issue the gentlemen I spoke to treated me with respect and made my problem a priority. Thank you.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Service Date: 10/07/2016
Review Created: 10/11/2016 12:14 AM
DANIEL S. on 10/10/2016
"HONDA ALWAYS GOOD"
Every since purchasing my Ridgeline from Lynnwood Honda I have had it serviced by them and have always be very pleased with the service. My only hesitation is the reservation system, I don't feel that the operators are very professional and do not reflect the same caring as the people in the service department.
Vehicle: HONDA RIDGELINE