Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4475)

rating 4.7345736rating 4.7345736rating 4.7345736rating 4.7345736rating 4.7345736

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
Great Team Work!!
I was in Lynnwood Honda on recall. In was in and out very quickly.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Review Created: 11/03/2014 06:42 PM
Recommended?
They took care of all my requests and updated me on the status of my brakes & tires without trying to "upsell" me.
Review Created: 11/03/2014 06:23 PM
great service
The service advisors are fantastic! And a big thank you to the courtesy shuttle driver, Jim Royer, for taking me home to Mill Creek and back to Lynnwood Honda. I'm so relived that I didn't have to take the bus.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
Review Created: 11/03/2014 04:58 PM
GREAT AS ALWAYS!
KYLE WAS EXCELLENT, WAS MY FIRST TIME WORKING WITH HIM. HE WAS OUTSTANDING! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Vehicle: ACURA TL
Review Created: 11/03/2014 04:31 PM
Brake Repair
I brought my Honda Odyssey into the dealership as my brakes were shuddering. They were able to fix my brake issue under warranty within the time estimate. My only complaint is the wireless connectivity in the customer lounge was spotty and I was not able to stay connected and work effectively while I waited.
Review Created: 11/03/2014 04:07 PM
STEPHEN K S. on 11/02/2014
service
came in above quoted price but discounted back down by 60% of the overage. provided rental car when added work wasn't able to be completed in first day
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 11/02/2014 12:25 PM
Recommended?
I received a quality of service
Martin was my advisor when I take my in for the service.He is very friendly and efficient, my car service was finished on time. Lynnwood Honda has been taking care of my car for years. Every one is nice and get quality work done.
Service Date: 10/27/2014
Review Created: 11/01/2014 09:16 PM
Almost everything OK
My experience at Lynwood Honda was excellent until the moment we went to pay our bill. The cashier didn't acknowledge us at all, we thank her and she didn't even turn her eyes to see us or say "you are welcome", not even when we repeated the thanks twice more (rude).
On the other hand Glen and Greg were very nice as always (so were everybody else but the cashier).
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Service Date: 10/29/2014
Review Created: 11/01/2014 05:17 PM
Not a Lot of Jive!
Had 90,000mi service done on 1999 CRV, Alex who handled our order was excellent! No jive, no trying sell sell extra services, prompt, communicated excellent!
If you need service ask for Alex, you won't be dissapointed.
Service Date: 10/22/2014
Review Created: 11/01/2014 07:23 AM
Fantastic people and service
I have been going to Lynnwood Honda for years and have always had excellent service.
Review Created: 10/31/2014 06:42 PM
Good Service
The young man was very efficient and answered all my questions. Very good service.
Review Created: 10/31/2014 04:21 PM
good service
good service
Review Created: 10/31/2014 04:10 PM
SARA H. in Everett, WA on 10/31/2014
Friendly, reliable service
My visit was because of the fuel cell (?) recall. It went quickly plus my van ended up clean and sparkling. I had trouble with the slider door but the man with the magic fingers fixed it quickly. I have always been very pleased with Lynnwood Honda's service and reliability. Good Job!!
Review Created: 10/31/2014 02:53 PM
Recommended?
every one is very helpfullmy
Ashley the desk teck was a great help explained every thing to me sorry I did not get my battery there live & learn my care work is always done there I trust them
Review Created: 10/31/2014 02:25 PM
Recommended?
The quality of the service department.
This is my fourth Honda. One of the main reasons I've stayed with the Honda line is due to the outstanding service I've received over the years by Lynnwood Honda's service department. The individuals I've dealt with have been very thorough and I've never had a problem with the servicing of the vehicle.
Review Created: 10/31/2014 02:10 PM
RUTH J. on 10/30/2014
My wait time is always minimum
I like the service that I receive and I trust you will tell when I need to have my car repaired.
Service Date: 10/29/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 09:47 PM
Stellar Customer Service
Recently I had a warranty issue with my 2010 Honda Accord. I called the dealership in Everett where I purchased the car and they were not very understanding, insisting that they could not help me. I then called Lynnwood Honda, where we had bought 3 cars prior to moving to Everett. My service representative, Oscar Rodriguez listened to me and then went above and beyond to help resolve the issue with my car, even taking the situation to their used car sales manager Rich Gray as well as the regional Honda dealership manager; who agreed to take care of the problem. At the time I was on a hectic schedule, about to leave the country for several weeks. Rich was so accommodating, even having one of his crew drive me to the airport! I am happy to report that my car is driving better than ever. Special thanks to Oscar for treating me with respect, kindness and concern from the very beginning. to Rich for listening and advocating for me and the regional manager, whoever you are, for making it happen. Now, no matter where I move I will give my car buying business to Lynnwood Honda. Thank you!
Service Date: 10/04/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 06:33 PM
Service to 2005 Honda Civic 10-27-14
The Service Manager was very courteous and explained the reason for the additional work needed. He even showed me the part that needed to be replaced.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Service Date: 10/27/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 03:06 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
good work, bad communication
Work, as always, tops. But for an overnight dropoff I got the car at 3pm after I called three times. They also did not call back as promised. It's always been better - let's hope this was a one-time mess-up.
Service Date: 10/28/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 12:38 PM
Customer Service
Kyle Patterson was fantastic!! He kept me informed at to what was going on with my vehicle, explained all items, and the car was done before time promised. Everyone I came in contact with was wonderful. Thank you.
Service Date: 10/28/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 08:27 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message