Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4904)

rating 4.7290832rating 4.7290832rating 4.7290832rating 4.7290832rating 4.7290832

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
Outstanding customer service
Pleasant staff. Comfortable waiting area. Car was ready on time.
Review Created: 02/12/2015 09:27 AM
punctual employees
TY for cleaning in and out of our car, so nice, not expecting that, but it's so nice, to include it on the service.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Review Created: 02/11/2015 10:10 PM
Recommended?
great! I really appreciate Glen checking to make sure my car was on the recall list when I was scheduled two weeks ago for an oil change; that way we rescheduled both fixes for the same visit and made it much easier for me.
Review Created: 02/11/2015 09:18 PM
DEBRA G. in Everett, WA on 02/11/2015
Excellent Customer Service
Katie Parry provided excellent customer service. I was truly stressed out about my car breaking down, her calming and compassionate nature made a stressful event more enjoyable. I trust the service at Lynnwood Honda... can't say that about any other local Honda dealerships service departments. Thank you
Service Date: 01/26/2015
Review Created: 02/11/2015 08:54 PM
KAORU S. in Edmonds, WA on 02/11/2015
Very friendly
Everybody here is so friendly. They explain what needs to be done very well and don't try to sell anything unnecessary. Price is good, too. This is definitely my go-to place for repair and maintenance.
Review Created: 02/11/2015 07:29 PM
Best super Best
Best
Review Created: 02/11/2015 06:03 PM
Fast and Friendly Service
The service to my car happened very quickly, and they were able to schedule me right away. I appreciate that, even though I've only been in twice, the people there remember me. Ashley, in particular, has been nothing but kind and easy-going. I really appreciate Lynnwood Honda and I feel confident bringing my car to them for service.
Review Created: 02/11/2015 05:24 PM
Recommended?
I trust the people and their work.
The Service Reps are always attentive even when busy, and explain everything to me for full understanding. I don't feel taken advantage of because I'm female and I very much appreciate it.
Review Created: 02/11/2015 04:59 PM
Recommended?
Excellent Service - Everyone very welcoming and very pleasant as always...
Review Created: 02/11/2015 04:47 PM
Super Service
I scheduled an oil change. However a week before my appointment my oil life went to minus numbers. The service group kindly squeezed me in. Then when the brake check revealed that the brakes really needed changing and it couldn't be done the same, I was given a loaner car. That is REALLY caring on the part of my service manager. It was just the latest example of the excellent customer service at Lynnwood Honda.
Review Created: 02/11/2015 08:59 AM
good service
good service
Review Created: 02/11/2015 07:20 AM
KAREN M. in Monroe, WA on 02/10/2015
Great experience
The service dept reviewed with me everything they were going to do to my car, and when I picked it up they confirmed everything they did. Everyone was very friendly and helpful
Review Created: 02/10/2015 05:00 PM
The employees
Employees are always helpful.
Service Date: 02/05/2015
Review Created: 02/10/2015 03:11 PM
Always Great Service!
I've stuck with Lynnwood Honda for 11 years now. I can count on these guys for the best service and great care of my car.
Review Created: 02/10/2015 08:45 AM
Recommended?
Not quite as great as usual... Service timely and professional but not all problems resolved
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 02/10/2015 08:05 AM
VERY EFFICIENT
GOT MY AIR BAGS REPLACED,AND WHILE I WAS THERE HAD THEM CHANGE MY OIL AND CHECK OVER THE CAR.
Service Date: 02/07/2015
Review Created: 02/10/2015 07:48 AM
PATTY N. in Edmonds, WA on 02/09/2015
Outstanding Quality Dealership
Car repairs have not been a positive experience until I became a regular customer of Lynnwood Honda.
The service personnel are so kind and dependable, and they always stand behind their excellent work on my car. I would only buy a car from them because a dealership I can trust completely means more to me than the car itself!
Thank you Lynnwood Honda for all your years of care for my car.
Tricia Nelson
Service Date: 02/07/2015
Review Created: 02/09/2015 05:39 PM
Recommended?
Professionalism, friendliness, outstanding customer service, confidence,
My wife and I purchased our Pilot and Civic new in 2007 and have had them serviced every year since according to their service schedule. It has given us "peace of mind" knowing our vehicles are well taken care of and as "safe" wherever we take them.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 02/09/2015 05:33 PM
Focus on Customer Service and quality of work and components
I received excellent customer service from the time I entered the service driveway for the oil change to when my CRV was brought to me after the complimentary vacuum and car wash. -
Review Created: 02/09/2015 04:10 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
LYNDA M. in Langley, WA on 02/09/2015
Like the staff.....don't love my car yet
Kyle Patterson, my service advisor, was great and really tried to get me help. However, I purchased a brand new 2015 CR-V in November and have been stating that there are issues in the car from the beginning and yet I am still having to wait until Honda figures out what to do. I think when someone purchases a brand new car that it should be perfect and even though my car issues don't seem to be a safety concern, I still believe I deserve a car without issues! Why doesn't Honda just give me another 2015 CR-V instead of me having to live with the problems until or if they figure out a solution? I will not sit idly by for long. Fix it or take it back. I have owned Hondas before which is why I came to Honda again. I want to love my CR-V. Help.
Service Date: 01/29/2015
Review Created: 02/09/2015 03:47 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message