Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (5360)

rating 4.7256349rating 4.7256349rating 4.7256349rating 4.7256349rating 4.7256349

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
Extremely efficient!
My service advisor, Ashley Low, made the whole process a breeze. I did show up on time... so that was a start. Once I got there, he had a few questions, and then took right over. He told me when my car would be done and I went across the street to shop in that time. They called right when they said they would and I was back on the road. He even applied a coupon I knew nothing about. Thanks, Ashley!! Thanks Lynnwood Honda!
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SPORT 4D
Review Created: 05/05/2015 03:10 PM
Verified by SureCritic
LISA D. in Bothell, WA on 05/05/2015
Great customer service & always appreciate the timely way the work is done!
Review Created: 05/05/2015 02:32 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Oil Change
I switch my car from Lexus to Honda few years ago, and one of the reason was Lexus car was expensive to maintain. However, this Honda truck also charge me additional service every time I change oil (5/04 was $200...), so this service indication system does not encourage to repeat Honda car at all.
Vehicle: HONDA
Review Created: 05/05/2015 02:24 PM
Recommended?
Awesome service adviser and service
Glen Dublin provided an excellent service
Review Created: 05/05/2015 02:10 PM
In and out, fast!
Made the appt and dropped off vehicle overnight, it was done in the morning and returned vacuumed and washed!
Review Created: 05/04/2015 10:46 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
very slow service
the service took way longer than promised!
Review Created: 05/04/2015 10:24 PM
Outstanding customer service
Service advisor Martin did a terrific job informing me what was being done to my car, how long it would take and how much it would cost. He delivered on all aspects and was friendly and polite. Additionally the waiting area atmosphere is very good. I typically don't wait for my vehicle to be serviced, but at Lynnwood Honda, I do. Keeping the customer informed about their vehicle in a clean envirnoment is essential to staying in business for as long as they have been around. You can tell they value your business and show it by appreciating you from the moment you get out of your car. I would recommend to any Honda owner. Great job.
Review Created: 05/04/2015 05:32 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Service of vehicle
Quick service and everything explained in detail
Vehicle: HONDA RIDGELINE
Review Created: 05/04/2015 03:44 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Always had great service, till this one.
This was actually my first visit with Lynnwood Honda in 11 years that I was disappointed with the service. Checking in was great, speedy even though you guys were very busy. But checking out, was less then good. The cashier was clearly having a bad day, I waited quite awhile while her and her co worker finished a person conversation, then she was simply annoyed I was there. After paying, she gave me my keys and said your cars right out there, waving her hand. When I went outside, my car was no where to be found, after a loop around the parking area by the used car lot, I finally went back to find someone. The kid who brought my car up was very nice and apologetic for the situation, even offering for me to come back for a free car wash. Which was really above and beyond what he needed to do. He left my car going for me, and as I transferred my daughter and her bags from one car to the other, your shuttle driver pulled behind me. He say there staring at me like, get out of my way lady. Which I get it was annoying me. Being in his way, but this was not my fault, I can only go so fast strapping a toddler in a car seat!
I've always had gear service here, so I will definitely be back. But if this was my first time, I would find another dealership.
Review Created: 05/04/2015 02:51 PM
The staff
I worked with David who helped recommend the best services for my car. He was extremely helpful and kept me updated on everything that was currently happening with my car services. We were in and out of the dealership in a timely manner
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 05/04/2015 02:46 PM
In and Out
This was BY FAR my best service experience. Got there, Ashley got me taken care of and I was in and out in about an hour...VERY important with a 4 year running around. Thanks!
Review Created: 05/04/2015 02:32 PM
Recommended?
the team was very helpfull
the service was great , only waiting a little long than normal.
Review Created: 05/04/2015 02:17 PM
Good Service
Lynnwood Honda did a great job servicing my car. Ashley did a great job communicating what my car needed and performing the service. Quick easy service.
Thanks.
Review Created: 05/04/2015 02:08 PM
Verified by SureCritic
CHRIS S. in Edmonds, WA on 05/04/2015
attentive
Eventhough they were running a bit behind, they made it worth my while
Review Created: 05/04/2015 12:13 AM
Good People,Clean Place,Honesty.
I give Lynnwood Honda a Five Stars.
If I could I give them SIX stars.
Vehicle: HONDA CRV
Service Date: 04/23/2015
Review Created: 05/03/2015 08:08 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
Normally is great but not this time
The sliding door of my 07 odyssey keeps sticking and beeping when opening or closing. Wanted it fixed and spent 200 bucks to do it. Got the car home and it still doesn't work properly. Guess it's my fault for assuming it was fixed. Not happy.
Service Date: 04/23/2015
Review Created: 05/03/2015 12:32 PM
Recommended?
Great customer service! Excellent attention to detail!
I drive 60 miles from Gig Harbor for service at Lynnwood Honda--why, because of the outstanding service team with Ashley Low always thoroughly knowledgeable and he has a most trusting service attitude. He is a real pro! In my opinion, he also is a most dedicated employee!
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 05/01/2015 08:39 PM
Wonderful service!
Great people and quality job.
Vehicle: HONDA CRV
Review Created: 05/01/2015 08:31 PM
Prompt, friendly service
Car was done sooner than promised. As usual, Glen Dubin was great service rep!
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 05/01/2015 07:00 PM
Recommended?
Five Star Service Department!
The people in the Lynnwood Honda Service Dept. are outstanding. They are skilled,professional, and friendly. Glenn Dubin is without peer - the best service advisor on the planet!
Review Created: 05/01/2015 03:29 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message