Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4137)

rating 4.7399566rating 4.7399566rating 4.7399566rating 4.7399566rating 4.7399566

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
fast and friendly service
The service center had me in and out without any issues. The service technician explained in detail the condition of my car and the work that was performed.
Review Created: 09/12/2014 10:52 PM
Oil and Lube
Cae wash not working. My car was washed by hand. Now THAT is service that is appreciated.
Review Created: 09/12/2014 05:28 PM
customer service
I already have recommended the great value. Great service, great product and reasonable price.
Service Date: 09/08/2014
Review Created: 09/12/2014 04:49 PM
Spare keys
I got first class treatment, while my keys were being duplicated, Lynnwood Honda dropped me where I wanted to go and picked me up when I was done, gave me a good deal and also finished earlier than appointed time. Thanks a lot guys!
Review Created: 09/12/2014 03:34 PM
oil change etc.
on time, good feedback
Review Created: 09/12/2014 03:29 PM
Verified by SureCritic
TAO H. in Kenmore, WA on 09/12/2014
Honest to customers and good service
It have been pleasure to have service at Lynnwood Honda in the pass 5 years. The service men are always honest and nice to the customers and provided best solutions and services to the customers.
Review Created: 09/12/2014 03:17 PM
Recommended?
friendliness and promptness of being helped
The friendliness and courtesy shown to the customer. The appt. time was kept with the quickness of the service.
Review Created: 09/12/2014 03:11 PM
Recommended?
Good customer service & they know what they are doing
My family has a long history with Lynnwood Honda. When we have taken our car for a routine oil change to other places it has resulted in damage to the car. At Lynnwood Honda we know that details will not be missed and things are done right.
Vehicle: HONDA INS
Service Date: 09/06/2014
Review Created: 09/12/2014 02:16 PM
Recommended?
LYNNWOOD HONDA IS THE BEST!!!
ALWAYS GET THE QUALITY TREATMENT FROM EVERYONE AT MY DEALERSHIP OF CHOICE! GREAT JOB!
Vehicle: ACURA TL
Service Date: 09/05/2014
Review Created: 09/12/2014 11:47 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Professional and politeness
Service manager Josh was very professional and explained the circumstances of my car's issues well.
Review Created: 09/12/2014 10:29 AM
it's good
Blank
Review Created: 09/11/2014 08:56 PM
Recommended?
Made appointment online, showed up and was helped quickly, car was serviced and ready to go on time.
Review Created: 09/11/2014 03:56 PM
Recommended?
Lynnwood Honda. Friendly knowledgable people changed the oil, checked out critical areas of the truck, as shown on their check list and answered my questions all within a reasonable amount of time.
Vehicle: HONDA
Service Date: 08/28/2014
Review Created: 09/11/2014 02:27 PM
polite and helpful people
Good experience
Review Created: 09/11/2014 10:36 AM
Wonderful Experience
The customer lounge and friendly staff makes the Honda experience above any other.
Review Created: 09/10/2014 10:39 PM
Recommended?
quick response on my need
I appreciate Lynnwood Honda's quick response to change my cars oil which I needed in situ.
Review Created: 09/10/2014 05:45 PM
Recommended?
I have also had excellent service from Lynnwood Honda and this was no exception. New tires and alignment that was completed on time and at estimated cost.
Review Created: 09/10/2014 05:21 PM
Civic Hybrid Service
I was completely satisfied with the service personnel and the outcome of the service.
Review Created: 09/10/2014 03:49 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Took a great deal longer this time
Hello -

First I want to make sure this message not misconstrued. The staff who helped me check in and out were fantastic as always.
My issue revolves around the length of time taken to complete my service. This service was a B12, which from my manual states it is a oil and oil filter change, cabin and engine filter change. Also includes an inspection of various components including the breaks. I have had this service a few times at your facility and it always takes less then 2 hours, usually around 1.5 hours. This time it took 3 hours and 20 minutes. That is way too long and I can not afford to wait this long in the future.
The service rep assured me he would do what he could to make sure it's speedier in the future.

Jason Sowder
(425) 318-9817
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 09/10/2014 02:28 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Verified by SureCritic
LAURA T. in Brier, WA on 09/10/2014
Potential Major Problem Settled in Fair Manner
I had my brakes replaced a few weeks ago. But during the last week, my brake warning light turned on and my brakes started to feel very spongey, culminating in having no brakes at all. I sure wasn't happy because I thought it was a problem with the installation of the new brakes. It turned out it was the rear cylinders that rusted out. During the initial brake installation, the dealership should have checked the cylinders during installation. Shouldn't that be a precautionary step? I'm not a mechanic, but they might have caught the rusted rear cylinders then and I wouldn't have had the problem losing braking ability. Anyway, Alex made what I thought was a fair deal with me. Lynnwood Honda replaced the brakes for no charge and I paid for replacing the rear cylinders which had not been part of the initial brake service. Alex also got me a rental car for the day. I gulped and paid for the cylinders, although my husband thought I shouldn't have paid anything, but I thought it was fair that I should pay for a part that would have had to be replaced anyway.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Review Created: 09/10/2014 02:24 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message