Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (3734)

rating 4.7420323rating 4.7420323rating 4.7420323rating 4.7420323rating 4.7420323

Recommend?

rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
Great, fast, and friendly
I know when I go that everyone will be nice and the service never takes as long as estimated. I like that the service reps don't try to pressure me into add-ons or maintenance that I want to delay.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 06/26/2014 09:29 PM
Recommended?
Good location, excellent service on time
On time service.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 06/26/2014 08:10 PM
CHERYL S. on 06/26/2014
oil change
Glenn was the great guy who helped me like last time..he was thorough, polite, on time, honest and had great customer service...another plus he did not push selling me extra services i didn't want or need yet...great job
Review Created: 06/26/2014 05:50 PM
JANET W. on 06/26/2014
Efficient, reliable and on time
Efficient, reliable and on time.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 06/26/2014 05:42 PM
DAVID CHARLES D. on 06/26/2014
Thanks!
Marcus (in Service Dept) was great!
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4 RUNNER
Review Created: 06/26/2014 04:58 PM
Always good
The service is always prompt, courteous and efficient. My car looks great after the wash -love that! This is my second car from Lynnwood Honda and would not go anywhere else.
Review Created: 06/26/2014 03:45 PM
Oil Change
Great job. Took me in shuttle to LA fitness so I was able to get a workout in while car was worked on.
Review Created: 06/26/2014 02:56 PM
Employees like Martin.
The women in sheduling seen to struggle. I repeatedly have updated
Contact info. & yet everything still is under my husbands name including this email.
Delay in getting help when I arrived & others helped before me even though I had an appointment & they did not. Martin was the one who leapt in to assist me even though he seemed the busiest with customers.
Review Created: 06/26/2014 02:29 PM
Lynnwood Honda
Martin was a pleasure to work with, communicated expectations, and made sure I was being taken care of.
Service Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 06/26/2014 11:39 AM
Recommended?
Always meets or exceeds my expectations
Service was done in a timely manner and the staff is always very friendly
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC DEL SOL
Review Created: 06/26/2014 10:35 AM
Recommended?
Honda Oil change , engine mechanical fix etc..
Good shuttle service, efficient mechanics, great car wash, vacuumed car floor fine. Next time, is it possible to vacuum the seats also?
Review Created: 06/26/2014 06:14 AM
Very professional
The service area was crowded with arriving customers, but there seemed to be enough representatives to do all the intake in a timely manner. My car was completed within minutes of the promised time. The waiting area was nice and quiet (no one put the TV on). And they washed and vacuumed my car. A very pleasant experience.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 06/25/2014 09:47 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Bad online scheduling
You can schedule a 7:30 oil change, but you don't start working until 8:00. I wasted 40 minutes of my day.
Review Created: 06/25/2014 03:16 PM
TUBA O. in Lynnwood, WA on 06/25/2014
The Best Customer Service
I always think that we should recognize the people who love their jobs and give greatcustomer service. The associates here are the best and they make Lynnwood Honda the perfect place for car sales and service. Here are the reasons why I love coming here:
Recently, my parents moved to Seattle from Turkey and before their arrival, I wanted to surprise them with brand new Honda CRV. This was my dream, but my budget wasn’t good enough to make it come true. After doing some research online, I decided to come to Lynnwood Honda and met with Tom Park.
There are not enough words to describe my experience here. Tom was great during the process. I am usally stressed when I go to a dealership, but Tom was able to help keep me calm. He listened to me very attentively and he was great about understanding my needs and concerns. He took his time explaining all the details and differences between the various models.
It has been over a month since I got my parents car, and I am still crazy about it! My parents are still in shock and we are all so happy with the CRV. I know that I could not get this car for a better deal, and this is the first time in my life I know that I had the best deal possible. The payment plans are perfect for my budget and the feeling that nobody took advantage of me is awesome. After this purchase experience, Lynnwood Honda has become only place for me to come back and do more business.
I bought my Civic from Honda of Seattle and I always went there to take care of my service needs, but not anymore! The people in your store make a difference. Thanks a lot to Tom Park and all of the service employees. You guys make Lynnwood Honda the best!
Review Created: 06/25/2014 12:21 PM
Auto Repair
Very helpful and informative at check in an checkout. length of time of repair was just as originally told. Estimate of cost was right on it. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Review Created: 06/24/2014 09:40 PM
KATHY D. in Seattle, WA on 06/24/2014
Over 162,000 Miles and Still Going Strong!
I trust Lynnwood Honda to keep my 2002 CR-V running smoothly. Their Service Department does a great job, and contacts me if something comes up during the course of the service appointment. Good communication is always appreciated!
Service Date: 06/11/2014
Review Created: 06/24/2014 08:34 PM
Brake inspection
Very satisfy with service and money saving tip.
Service Date: 06/21/2014
Review Created: 06/24/2014 08:12 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
ELIZABETH B. on 06/24/2014
screw up
the fact that i had to make another stop to put my plates on then they couldn't find them
Review Created: 06/24/2014 03:18 PM
DAVID K W. on 06/24/2014
Attention to detail. Courtesy. Personal attention by everyone.
I stayed at the dealership while routine maintenance was done on my 2008 Civic. The entire grounds are clean and very comfortable. The waiting area is well stocked with coffee and other drinks, has computers if I want to use them, and very comfortable seating. The magazines are current and cover a very large spread of topics. The lounge was very clean and well lite. The service contact estimated the work to be accomplished, and he hit it right on the head. No surprises. The car was washed and vacuumed, which is a great touch. I look forward to a long friendship with Lynnwood Honda.
Service Date: 06/19/2014
Review Created: 06/24/2014 08:12 AM
Love Lynnwood Honda
I've been a part of Lynnwood Honda since 1983. Bought all my cars there, as well as several for my children and granddaughter.
Service Date: 06/20/2014
Review Created: 06/23/2014 08:39 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message