Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4296)

rating 4.7373343rating 4.7373343rating 4.7373343rating 4.7373343rating 4.7373343

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
quick in and out
Took car in for 15k mile tune up. Quick in and out and inexpensive. Friendly and honest folks at Lynnwood Honda!
Review Created: 09/26/2014 02:41 PM
All the friendly people
Ashley and Greg in service do a great job of communicating and making sure my vehicle is done on time.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 09/26/2014 02:39 PM
Recommended?
My service adviser Oscar Rodriguez was busy that day when i brought my car on a Friday. and he still made time to get my car serviced. Thank you !!
Service Date: 09/19/2014
Review Created: 09/26/2014 02:38 PM
Personal Service
Great service, polite personnel, very fast and reasonably priced.
Review Created: 09/26/2014 02:20 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Honda at Lynnwood
Decent dealership, they do what they can to help you out. Is quite busy usually, but that's a good sign I guess :)
Service Date: 09/24/2014
Review Created: 09/26/2014 08:50 AM
Excellent Customer Service
During my recent appointment at Lynnwood Honda, the customer service representative was polite and helpful. Thanks!
Review Created: 09/25/2014 05:44 PM
Great Communication
Lynnwood Honda kept me updated on everything going on with my accord, and finished the service early.
Review Created: 09/25/2014 04:01 PM
DIANE T. in Seattle, WA on 09/25/2014
I have recently moved to the Seattle area and own three Hondas. I was hesitant to trust a new dealer after having such a great experience with my former dealer. But Lynnwood Honda was great and exceeded my expectations. Thanks!
Service Date: 09/24/2014
Review Created: 09/25/2014 02:37 PM
Great oil change service
The oil change service was great, just as explained to me. Only concern is they didn't mention the car wash. No complaints but it would be nice to have a heads up about it. Great job Lynnwood Honda!
Review Created: 09/25/2014 12:32 PM
Recommended?
Just the best, I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car! They don't pressure or upsell (at least in service).
Review Created: 09/25/2014 11:47 AM
friendly place very helpful
Being a VW owner for a number of years it is refreshing and ease of mind to own a Honda it is a far better car. Thank you
Review Created: 09/25/2014 07:15 AM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
JEAN Y. in Seattle, WA on 09/25/2014
Long queue before looking at car
They got the promised oil change and inspection done by promised time. But It took nearly 3 hours until they gave me the report of the problem by then it was too late to make further repairs by the time I told them I needed the car.
Review Created: 09/25/2014 06:58 AM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
disappointing. they did not deliver what was advertised.
They advertise free car wash/vacuum with the oil change/tire rotation, but they did not even open the trunk of my car. They should advertise light car clean, no vacuum. I would rather go next time someplace else. They charge $99, but the service is like for $20.
Review Created: 09/24/2014 07:35 PM
Recommended?
The service dept. is the best
The service department is simply the best, they listen to your needs, they keep you informed along the way. They explain everything that gets done to your car.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Vehicle: ACURA 3.2 TL
Service Date: 09/19/2014
Review Created: 09/24/2014 07:02 PM
SERVICE GREAT AS ALWAYS
ALWAYS EXPERIENCE A LEVEL OF EXPERTISE ON HOW TO MAINTAIN MY VEHICLE. ALWAYS APPRECIATED.
Vehicle: ACURA TL
Review Created: 09/24/2014 05:36 PM
Schedule Maintenance
It was great service. I was in and out in less than an hour.
Review Created: 09/24/2014 03:04 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
JANET S. in Seattle, WA on 09/24/2014
Work Incomplete
We've had an ongoing oil problem with our 2008 Accord. Every 1500 miles the oil light comes because the car is losing two quarts of oil. After investigating the problem for almost a year, we're still not getting any answers. Every time we're told to come back in another 1500 miles so they can determine the amount of oil loss. After doing this five times, you'd think they'd have a clue as to what is going on. My guess is they don't want to repair it because it would be at their cost. There is no reason for a car with 40,000 miles to be going through that much oil with no leak. Time to find another dealer.
Review Created: 09/24/2014 02:11 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Not seeing attention to detail
My friend highly recommended Lynnwood Honda, so when I received some coupons in the mail, I thought I'd give it a try. I asked about a loaner vehicle and was told for $15.00 I could have one. When I showed up, the service manager said I could rent from Enterprise for $39. - then when I mention that was not what I was quoted - they found me the "in house" variety. When checking out - they forgot to apply the coupon and had to cut me a check which I had to wait for until it could be mailed. They washed the car - but the passenger side and tires were not done all that well. All this could have been overlooked - but I took the car on a 700 mile round trip and on the way home thought the car wasn't handling correctly. One tire was down (it has been doing that - so no surprise there) the surprise was one tire was over inflated, 38 psi instead of 32 as the paperwork stated. To me this is a safety issue and calls into question the rest of the service.
Service Date: 09/15/2014
Review Created: 09/24/2014 01:03 PM
Good responsiveness
Everything went very well without a hitch.
Review Created: 09/23/2014 11:13 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message