Lynnwood Honda

Reviews (4040)

rating 4.7407485rating 4.7407485rating 4.7407485rating 4.7407485rating 4.7407485

Recommend?

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
quick, good service
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Service Date: 08/08/2014
Review Created: 08/15/2014 02:43 PM
Good Service
Service is always good, wish they finish it at the said time.
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 08/15/2014 02:32 PM
JAMES D. in Brier, WA on 08/15/2014
Fantastic service...as always
My 2005 CRV was making an odd cluncking noise when starting and stopping.Contacted my Service Advisor, Ashley who arranged to have it looked at. Found out it was just a loose control arm bushing. It was re-tightened and the oil was changed and I was out the door for a small charge which was a huge relief! Lynwodd Honda always comes through for their customers. Keep it up.
Review Created: 08/15/2014 06:22 AM
YI L. in Bothell, WA on 08/14/2014
Patient Sales
Sales are patient. Good price
Review Created: 08/14/2014 09:37 PM
Recommended?
Great Service Once Again!
Again, you have delivered exactly what was asked and needed, on time and as quoted! Caution to service, next time read the recommended tire pressure on the tires, you deflated each tire to your standards and did not keep it as set by the manufacturer's.
Review Created: 08/14/2014 07:25 PM
CHADWICK G. on 08/14/2014
Personal treatment, quick service
Under promise, over deliver. The sales department sells your first honda, the service department sells all the rest
Vehicle: HONDA ELEMENT
Review Created: 08/14/2014 06:50 PM
DANIEL S. on 08/14/2014
Visit To Lynnwood Honda Dealership
Went Accordingly Smooth; Am Hopeful That We Can Work Together In Future Sales.
Review Created: 08/14/2014 06:22 PM
Good experience.
The quote I received from Lynnwood honda was around 130 dollars less than from another honda dealer. The individual setting up the appt made sure that my existing warranty does not cover the parts. The estimate for service was around 2.5 to 3.5 hours and they completed it in 2.5 hours.
Review Created: 08/14/2014 05:19 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
JASON G. in Everett, WA on 08/14/2014
Everyone was polite and willing to help. The check in process was easy
The confusion between the phone call and the actual service quote was frustrating. Next time I will make contact face to face to make sure what has been said over the phone does not get misinterpreted as it did when I went in for the service.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD
Review Created: 08/14/2014 04:08 PM
LAURA T. in Brier, WA on 08/14/2014
Courtesy Shuttle Problem
Lynnwood Honda has consistently provided excellent service and work quality. For prolonged appointments for major service, I rely on and was able to have the courtesy shuttle take me home after I dropped off my car (for major repair that would take the full day). I had an appointment within 2 miles of the dealership at 5:00 PM sharp. I was told to call the shuttle within 30 minutes of when I wanted to pick up my car at 4:00 PM to allow enough time to be picked up at home and brought back to the dealership. Although I called the shuttle at 3:30, and was told he would pick me up within 20 minutes, that wasn't the case. No shuttle, no call. Finally at 4:15, I reached the shuttle driver and was told he had to drive from Lake City to Boeing in Everett to pick up another customer. He would have had to drive nearby my house to get from Lake City to Everett but never stopped to pick me up. Why didn't he swing by as promised and drop me off at the dealership before going up to Everett? I think I was just forgotten. Now, there was then no way I would be able to make my 5:00 appointment even if he were able to pick me up. Although he apologized profusely, I wish he would have called someone else at the dealership to arrange a different shuttle for me. He just assumed I would be okay with waiting over an hour for him to come. (He suggested that i call the dealership myself, instead). It eventually worked out okay. I was able to postpone my appointment for 1 hour. Another employee came to pick me up at 5:00 and I made the 6:00 appointment. Otherwise, it would have cost me $80 to miss both appointment times. I know it's a "courtesy" shuttle, but if Lynnwood Honda is making a promise that they lead me to believe I can rely on, then the shuttle operation should dispatch enough drivers and vehicles to keep the promise.
My bill was over $1k and after being stressed out by not having a ride back to the dealership on time as promised, it didn't feel that great paying that $$$.
Review Created: 08/14/2014 03:07 PM
Reliable and friendly service
When it was obvious that we needed additional work done(brakes), Ashley called right away and explained what was needed. My husband asked if he could send pictures of what the brakes looked like and what new ones would look like. He was very willing to do so and the work was done and still completed in the original time quoted. I never have to wait when I come in to drop off or pick up my car and Ashley explained what all was done and how the car looked overall. We have been doing business with Lynnwood Honda for many years and will continue to do so.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD
Review Created: 08/14/2014 03:06 PM
Routine maintenance visit
Excdellen service.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 08/14/2014 02:38 PM
Recommended?
I like the customer service.
I love the fact that you don't just fix what you think needs to be fixed. I liked that I was asked before anything was done to my car.
Review Created: 08/14/2014 02:36 PM
work done when promised
excellent service, without being "sticky sweet" or kissing up to the customer. My appointment was kept and done on time.
Review Created: 08/14/2014 02:24 PM
Great service, dependable products
Had an additional key made for my 2009 CR-V. Services were prompt and efficient, done on time and to my satisfaction.
Review Created: 08/14/2014 02:08 PM
Excellent Service!
Great experience getting my latest B1 service done on my 2008 Fit Sport. I came in as a drop-in: 1) they accommodated me; 2) they got me out over an hour earlier than their estimated completion time; and 3) price was still reasonable (specially for a dealer!). No fuss, no upsell, no surprises. Thank you Lynnwood Honda!
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 08/14/2014 01:55 PM
PEGGY A. in Seattle, WA on 08/14/2014
all out effort
I worked with Beth. She left no stone unturned for me. I wanted to test drive a Honda fit and even though there were no cars on the lot at that time she made it possible. I was resigned to waiting several weeks for my car and she was able to procure one in a couple days. She was able to explain all the features and I felt very comfortable with her. Thanks, Beth
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 08/14/2014 09:33 AM
Attentive, knowledgeable, friendly service
I feel good about my Honda purchase every time I walk in to Lynnwood Honda!
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Service Date: 08/05/2014
Review Created: 08/14/2014 06:43 AM
Great service all around
Work completed well, on time and for the cost expected.
Vehicle: HONDA ELEMENT
Service Date: 08/12/2014
Review Created: 08/14/2014 12:15 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message