Lynnwood Honda

rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
22020 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-7575
About Lynnwood Honda provides a trustful and friendly atmosphere in which to service and sell vehicles. We are a one-stop repair shop with the best deals on Honda service and our highly qualified technicians will provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
Recommended?
On time and great service
I was very happy with my appointment. They were on time, nice people to work with and a pleasant waiting room.
Review Created: 12/06/2014 06:04 AM
customer service
Exceptional good customer service
Review Created: 12/05/2014 04:31 PM
Recommended?
Friendly staff and great service!
I am very happy with the quality of work, and helpful information from the service guys.
Review Created: 12/05/2014 04:27 PM
LOUIS T. in Edmonds, WA on 12/05/2014
Great service!!!
Good communication with the service manager & outstanding service!
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
Review Created: 12/05/2014 04:24 PM
Spa Day
Always friendly and prompt; plus my Honda Pilot loves it's "spa" day.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 12/05/2014 04:13 PM
Recommended?
Excellent service and price. Finished the job early. No complaints.
Review Created: 12/05/2014 07:23 AM
Recommended?
Mr. Glen's service is excellent.
Review Created: 12/04/2014 07:55 PM
MARY O. in Seattle, WA on 12/04/2014
great staff
they figure out the problem, and get it fixed, keeping you in the loop the whole time.
Review Created: 12/04/2014 05:25 PM
Great Customer Service
I was so impressed how I was treated from the moment I arrived. I didn't have an appointment but they agreed to take my car, and it was finished way before it was promised. I really liked the fact that I was given a ride back home and picked up again when my car was ready. Big plus! Keep up the great job!
Review Created: 12/04/2014 04:10 PM
JIM M. in Shoreline, WA on 12/03/2014
Good service advisor
Only negative is when phoning in. Have been on terminal hold had dropped calls or no answer at all. Service is good and always done as requested.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Service Date: 12/02/2014
Review Created: 12/03/2014 04:49 PM
Fast pleasant service
Like the quick pleasant service at Lynnwood Honda. Thanks very much for your help.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Service Date: 12/02/2014
Review Created: 12/03/2014 04:13 PM
Nice work
I really appreciated the ride home while my car was being worked on and then brought back to the Honda dealer.
Review Created: 12/03/2014 12:27 PM
Honest and Reliable Service
I have moved farther away from Lynnwood Honda and closer to another Honda dealership. But, I continue to go to Lynnwood because of the trust that I have in your service department. My questions are answered with respect and care, my calls are returned promptly and there is understanding and guidance when I need to do repairs bit by bit. And most important, I feel known! Ashley greets me as if I had just been in the prior day. I've been working with him since I first went to Lynnwood, and he remembers details that most others would forget. Keep him happy because he's a great ambassador for your business!
Vehicle: HONDA ELEMENT
Review Created: 12/02/2014 10:51 PM
FANTASTIC!!!
ANOTHER GREAT VISIT TO HONDA!!! SERVICE TEAM IS THE BEST!!!
Vehicle: ACURA TL
Service Date: 12/01/2014
Review Created: 12/02/2014 04:38 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
Trying to make money on customers or just bad quality cars?
Yesterday i decided to take my 20 month old car for the oil change. People were nice and got me in right away without an appointment. I was escorted to the waiting rooms where about 7-8 people were waiting. We started discussing our thanksgiving dinners and associates started appearing with some news for each person awaiting. It turned out that everyone had to spend extra time in there because ALL cars had breaks problems. There were 7 people in there and ALL of us had the same problem despite the fact that half of us were driving brand new cars. As new people were coming, each received wonderful news about the extra cost for repair. Our bills jumped to 400-500 dollars in an instant. In the time that i had my 2013 honda civic (a little over a year) i had to repair lots of things, none of which were covered by warranty. It is very suspicious. Nevertheless, i got everything done, got in my car and the lights informing me about the service needed were still flashing! I went back in (after 3.5 hour wait) and was told that i "need to take it for a good 40 min drive". I did, a day later they are still flashing and my car vibrates at every stop light. $500 service?! What the hell?! Thank you Honda dealership.
Service Date: 12/01/2014
Review Created: 12/02/2014 04:19 PM
Pleasantly surprised
Normally the customer service I receive at the service desk here is rushed since I believe they are understaffed. However, the gentleman who helped me this time was amazingly helpful and knowledgeable. He fixed errors in my file regarding the servicing of my two cars (an '02 and an '03 accord). It seems that previous service reps had gotten my cars mixed up on past visits. He was the best employee I have ever met with at a Honda dealership. The only reason I'm giving a 4 and not a 5 is that I had to wait an hr and a half for an oil change. Otherwise, amazing service.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD
Review Created: 12/02/2014 04:02 PM
Professional, reliable and knowledgeable
As always, my required maintenance reminder service was performed well and in a timely manner. During check in Alex noticed after researching that my brake fluid hadn't been changed in over three years which it should have been he said. I was rather surprised as I had never been told it should be done and the maintenance reminder didn't point that out. Lynnwood Honda has been the only business who has serviced my car since I purchased it there in 2005. And, I had my 100,000 mile service ($2300) performed earlier this year so thought everything was up-to-date. In any case, I will have it done the next time I bring my car in for service. I have noticed over time how the prices for service have increased.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Service Date: 11/28/2014
Review Created: 12/02/2014 09:20 AM
Good Service at Lynwood Honda
The Honda Dealership is very good, although I would like to see better lighting in the children's area. Everything is clean, the ladies room was spotless, as so everything else. Good job. The service was excellent (kudos to Katie, who was a great help), as well as the folks there are very courteous. One day when its affordable, I hope to buy a car at Honda. Thank you.
Vehicle: HONDA ODYSSEY
Service Date: 11/29/2014
Review Created: 12/02/2014 09:01 AM
Recommended?
The service is consistently excellent!
I have been taking my Honda to this location for about 4 years and my experience is always pleasant. Everyone is so kind, welcoming, and informative!
Service Date: 11/29/2014
Review Created: 12/02/2014 07:18 AM
Recommended?
We got our brakes serviced and our car was done early. They always do a good job on the work. I would recommend Lynnwood Honda to everyone.
Service Date: 11/28/2014
Review Created: 12/02/2014 07:02 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message