Review for M G Enterprises
Steven H. on 03/10/2015
"Outstanding Service"
The people at MG Enterprises are extremely professional, courteous, and service oriented. It's hard to find great service now a days, but with MG Enterprises I have always had a positive experience. I feel the owner Michael is very trustworthy and knowledgeable. He goes out of his way to accommodate the customer. When my daughter needs her car fixed, MG Enterprise is the only place I'll send her. They treat her with kindness and respect and take the time to explain to her what they are doing, and what she needs to be mindful of going forward. There is never any pressure to do work that is not required at the time.
The quality of the work performed is always top notch. I've never had an issue with any work done. I take comfort in knowing that it's done right the first time.
Overall, you would be hard pressed to find a repair shop that offers you a high level of service, fair prices, professionalism and customer service any better than MG Enterprises. Every service call is followed up with both a phone call and mail correspondence to ensure you are happy with the work performed. How many companies today do that as a standard practice - few and far between. These details make it a pleasure to deal with MG Enterprises, and the reason I recommend them every chance I get.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger