Magic Toyota

Janet W. on 05/05/2017
"Bait and switch"
Sister went to dealership saw a. At she like marked 8k have picture 30 minutes later they said not only had sales guy told wrong price but they put wrong sticker on it now $10500, complained said they would do $9600 like they where doing me s favor run false advertising
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 05:02 PM
Cam W. on 03/02/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"The Best Car buying experience "
I've bought 4 cars from Magic Toyota and every time their staff delivers the highest quality service. From sales to service they be given me a first class experience. No wonder the other folks in the customer lounge tell me the same thing. I would recommend Nagic Toyota to anyone looking to buy or service their vehicle. I don't even feel like I'm being sold, it's just business between friends.
Service Date: 02/28/2017
Review Created: 03/02/2017 05:32 PM
Brock W. on 12/01/2016
"Worst Dealer EVER!!!!!!!!!"
Horrible Dealership!!!!!!!! Bought a used BMW from these guys and drove it home to the Tri-Cities, parked it in my driveway overnight and the next day it had two nice big puddles of oil under it, one from the rear main seal and one from the power steering pump, they said that it was my problem because those leaks probably developed during my 260 mile drive, i call B.S. and they won't stand behind this vehicle and fix the problems, SO BUYER BEWARE this dealer is HORRIBLE and you will end up getting pumped in the rear if you buy a vehicle from them, YOUVE BEEN WARNED
Service Date: 11/10/2016
Review Created: 12/01/2016 11:47 AM
TOM K. on 09/12/2016
"Excellent service!"
My service advisor Khing is always helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Great place to have your car service.
Service Date: 08/02/2016
Review Created: 09/12/2016 11:16 PM
CAROL G. on 08/27/2016
""It will take an hour." Two hours go by."
It was just a simple oil change. "It will only be an hour," the man said, so I decided to wait. An hour and a half goes by. "It will be done soon," I think. At two hours, I'm ballistic...I need to be home, cooking dinner. Go up to the counter. "Oh, we got behind, but it's on its way now." Nice. I did get two car wash coupons for the wait. Still think my time is worth more than $8 an hour.
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/27/2016 02:15 PM
CHRISTOPHER T. on 08/25/2016
"Very friendly and helpful. "
Thank you to Mr. Moore for being professional and courteous. I am fortunate my car is doing well. It was noted I need to replace my brakes and I agree. It is refreshing to know their service department costs are comparable and even less than some local shops. I prefer to bring my car here because they work on Toyotas.
Review Created: 08/25/2016 08:08 PM
EMILY N. on 08/23/2016
"Everyone was great except for one person named Gary"
I accidentally went to the wrong desk to ask for help: status on the car and where was the nearest place to go get food. Gary rudely said to me "I don't know who you are and I can't help you." I was shocked at his response. I don't know what position he is in in the service department but whatever that position is he has no right to treat another human being the way he did. If he couldn't help me, all he had to do was point me to the right help desk. It does not hurt to be kind to another human being. I will not be going back as long as he is there and I will not recommend my friends to go there because I don't want them to accidentally have to face Gary.
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Review Created: 08/23/2016 11:21 PM
BONI B. on 08/18/2016
"Commitment to Service"
I had a routine oil change. Upon leaving I had unexpected car problems. Within half a mile the check engine and other lights came on and the car would not shift out of neutral. Fortunately, I had some folks push me out of traffic. I contacted the service department and they sent a car and a service technician . I waited in the dealership until the service technician returned with the repair made. It seems the person (I was told a trainee) failed to clean some debris and some of it got onto a sensor. While I was not pleased to have this happen, I was very pleased with how they addressed it.
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Review Created: 08/18/2016 02:28 PM
ANDY M. on 08/18/2016
"All Good!"
We needed the 90,000 mile service on our Highlander and have always trusted the team at Magic. They did everything I asked, even a few ala carte special requests. Came in under quoted price and were given 12% (Seahawk) discount. Just back from a 500 mile trip, car ran like it was new. Highest regards to Khing Ly and crew!
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Review Created: 08/18/2016 07:58 AM
MARK M. on 08/18/2016
"They make it right if they made it wrong"
I had an appointment for an oil change and waited almost 90 minutes for my van to be done. To make things right they didn't charge me for the oil change.
Service Date: 08/08/2016
Review Created: 08/18/2016 06:34 AM
SHEILA G. on 08/17/2016
"Friendly and efficient"
The techs were friendly and efficient
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS C
Review Created: 08/17/2016 07:43 PM
SHARON H. on 08/17/2016
"Wonderful"
I have been going to Magic Toyota for all my service for over a decade for a reason. They are custoner service oriented, and do great work.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Review Created: 08/17/2016 02:21 PM
CARL L. on 08/16/2016
"Employees care and work to learn the customer's needs"
I purchased a Toyota Highlander back in 2004 and returned of course to learn about my new and greatly improved Toyota choices. I'm now the happy owner of a 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid!
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4 HYBRID
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/16/2016 09:01 PM
KIM W. on 08/16/2016
"Fast, honest, friendly service!"
Each time I bring my car in to be serviced, employees greet me by name and a smile. I feel like they treat customers with respect aren't trying to upsell me anything I don't need. In particular, Brandon is the perfect example of excellent customer service, always going above and beyond my expectations!
Review Created: 08/16/2016 04:49 PM
SHEILA S. on 08/16/2016
"Great people"
Every time I go in the place I am welcome and they fix things that are needed.
Review Created: 08/16/2016 03:10 PM
JOHN L. on 08/16/2016
"Tundra service Aug 2016"
Magic Toyota personnel restored my faith in Toyota after rude and unacceptable treatment from Rodland.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Review Created: 08/16/2016 03:08 PM
NATHAN K. on 08/16/2016
"Oil change"
Everything went very smoothly. Car was serviced promptly.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/16/2016 01:57 PM
MARY M. on 08/14/2016
"Check out system failure that resulted in a tow from Everett"
I had my Prius towed from N. Everett where I was 'parked' on an I-5 exit ramp 2 miles from a Toyota Dealership. Why tow it so far? I know and trust Magic. What was wrong? Good question. All the lights were flashing in the car and a "take it in for immediate check-up' warnings came on, then all systems started to turn off. At Magic the problem was not reproducible and all systems checked out, even after a test drive.
They tested out the syatems immediately and meanwhile gave me a ride to my nearby home. They kept me apprised of the results of their check, and the cart was ready to pick-up first thing the next morning. It was under warranty and there was no charge. Everyone was friendly and I did not get any of the sexist, ageist or other '-ist' comments that I have received at other car dealerships.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS C
Service Date: 08/11/2016
Review Created: 08/14/2016 05:20 PM
ED C. on 08/13/2016
"On time "
I showed up, they took my keys and I left when they told me I would. Now my car runs great.
Review Created: 08/13/2016 07:44 AM