Mall Chevrolet

Reviews (33)

rating 4.3636364rating 4.3636364rating 4.3636364rating 4.3636364rating 4.3636364

Recommend?

Sun closed
75 Haddonfield Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-1452
(856) 662-7000
About Large selection of New Chevrolet vehicles and a wide variety of pre-owned vehicles with a friendly, knowledgable staff. Exceptional Service Department and Body Shop. Remember, We Sell Chevys For Less!
I love Mall Chevrolet!!!
I called the Service Dept. on a Sat. morning; my check engine light came on. Clay said to bring the truck right in and he would have a tech look into it. He kept me informed and they were able to repair the truck right then and I was on my way. Ray is also AMAZING!!! He has been taking care of us for a few years. He goes way above and beyond to make sure we are taken care of and that we are happy. Everyone is very accommodating. The new waiting area for the service dept. is also very nice. We will always come to Mall Chevrolet and will also recommend to everyone!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Review Created: 04/11/2012 12:44 PM
top in service
I enjoyed my service and visit.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Volt
Review Created: 04/10/2012 09:28 AM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Car Maintenance
My concern is high prices. My car's high beams would not stay on. The dianogsis was a multifunction switch. Cost to repair was $543 for parts and $210 for labor for a total of $753. This is the cost for changing a switch? That's a rediculas charge--so I did't have the work done. Also my keyless remote is not working at times. Solution was a new key at $73 and labor of $50. Labor of $50? Are you kidding me? It seems to me that these and other repairs are 2 and 3 times higher than what they should be. This from a company that was on the verge of bankruptcy and then saved by taxpayer like myself.

Staff is friendly and knowledgable and I trust that work is done properly, but I leave feeling like I've been taken for a ride.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Review Created: 03/19/2012 04:05 PM
Auto maintenance
I ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH MALL CHEVY SERVICE
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Review Created: 03/14/2012 08:16 PM
Susan B. in Audubon, NJ on 03/12/2012
service dept
great job, super service, and great works..
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Review Created: 03/12/2012 11:50 AM
Oil Change
Service was good, wait was a little longer than usual but I understand GM or some important person was coming that day.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Review Created: 03/09/2012 03:14 PM
Recent Service Visit
Everyone in the service department was very helpful and courteous. They took the time to explain what work was done and what needed to be done on my next visit. Kudos to Chris Kennedy and Krissy!
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Review Created: 03/09/2012 11:05 AM
Send me service coupons
Completely satisfied with your service department. Service writers Ray and Clay are extremely helpful.
Review Created: 03/09/2012 08:30 AM
2006 chevy trailblazer ss
I had my 2006 chevy trailblazer in for service i would like to thank everyone at mall chevy for making it a pleasent experience for me espcailly Ray .you know when your car is broke your not a happy camper but he said don't worry Ms Woodson were going ro make it 100 % for you thanks everyone at mall chevy u can't thank you enough Ray
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Review Created: 03/05/2012 08:07 PM
Great job!
Another great job! I feel so comfortable with the quality of service.
Review Created: 03/04/2012 08:22 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
EHH
Eventually my car was fixed but that was after 2 wasted weekends and having all plans put on hold. Taking it in for one issue turned it to 3 trips and a total of 7 days without my vehicle, they did supply a rental car but with all the things they make you worry about when getting a rental you try not to take it anywhere. It went from this problem to that problem to we can figure out the problem so lets just try this to see if it works. It is hard to have faith when someone says that to you over an over. This isn't me being negative about the situation because they fixed the issue and were very pleasant and understanding.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Review Created: 02/29/2012 01:22 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Service completed 2/22/2012
Your service department would have gotten a 5 star if it had not been for the fact that I had to pay for cleaning clogged fuel injectors ($139.99) that was causing an engine light. The car only has 16k miles and I have been complaining from the first day that I accepted the car that the gas mileage is not as stated on the windshield. (21.3 mpg). After the cleaning I am seeing 23 mpg around town(look at my OnStar diagnostic) I was never able to get that much. This car was a demo with 1000 miles. I feel that the injectors should have been cleaned before I took ownership or at least when I first started to complain about gas mileage being low. I was paying at the pump for this higher gas consumption and resent the fact that I had to pay again to get this problem fixed. James L. Higgins
Review Created: 02/29/2012 09:21 AM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
New facility ?
Car was delivered to me whith glue stuck to dash, dirty and a piece broken off dash took it back and they replaced the broken piece but put two gouges in the dash and muddy footprints .no paper mats Even though it had just. Snowed
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Review Created: 02/23/2012 07:46 PM
Repair of high pitch whine at speed up to 25 mph, forward or reverse
Made an appointment. Handled right away, fixed the whine sounds, under warrantee, and love the "made over" facilities. Great service and attention as always, for 10 years now.
Review Created: 02/21/2012 03:24 PM
Service Department
Your service dept is great. Chris is very helpfull. He should theach the sales dept how to treat customers the same way. Tell Dan that.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Review Created: 02/17/2012 02:25 PM
2012 equinox
Mall chevrolet service dept took care of the slight rattle under the hood of our new equinox in about an hour and a half.They were pretty busy this day. Very friendly professional service department. Good Keurig coffee too in the waiting room.Clayton Brown and Jim Daly in particular were very helpful. Thank you.
Review Created: 02/17/2012 08:38 AM
Sharp S. in Medford, NJ on 02/12/2012
Recent Car Repair
I just want to let you know how terrific the people at Mall Chevrolet are! From the moment you walk through the service door, you are greeted and taken care of promptly. They make sure you are comfortable and that your needs are met. They listen to you and are sincere about their concern. Clay Brown made sure I had a rental car to use. Besides a few repair issues, my car also needed new tires. Clay went the extra mile to find tires made in America, which was not a simple task as I have unusually small tires! I highly recommend this dealership-they are true professionals! They are kind and considerate people-I have never been disappointed with their service. I thank them for taking good care of my car!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Aveo
Review Created: 02/12/2012 06:42 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
2011 Chevy Cruz
Very Convenient for me...Everything is now newly renovated with new Waiting Room, etc. My Daughter and My Son-In-Law Bought their car and truck here.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Review Created: 02/06/2012 01:55 PM
Service Department
The best. In at 8AM, out at 8:40 AM. Nice room, when does my new light other bad headlight comes in??
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Review Created: 02/03/2012 02:50 PM
Susan B. in Audubon, NJ on 01/31/2012
service dept
great job and great guys working keep up the great work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Review Created: 01/31/2012 03:08 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message