Maple Road Auto Repair

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Theresa G. on 03/18/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best auto repair in this area"
My car was overheating in Walled Lake area, took it there because it was the closest to me. Owner Patrick was professional and explained the process. They found the water pump that had went out, so they replaced it. No problems since. Great, affordable auto repair!
Service Date: 01/25/2016
Review Created: 03/18/2016 10:21 PM
IRENE W. on 08/22/2015
"Great repair facility!"
The repairs to my car are done right -the first time! The owner is very honest and customer oriented. Recommend!
Service Date: 07/14/2015
Review Created: 08/22/2015 08:16 AM
IRENE W. on 08/20/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"A great place to get your car fixed!"
I have taken my and my daughter's car in for service here several times. The auto mechanics have always diagnosed my car's problems correctly and fixed my car in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. The owner, Patrick is honest and takes time to listen to and explain my car's problem(s) to me. A great guy!
Service Date: 08/12/2015
Review Created: 08/20/2015 02:43 PM
IRENE W. on 08/20/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"A great place to get your car fixed!"
Service Date: 08/12/2015
Review Created: 08/20/2015 02:35 PM
Anthony J. on 08/06/2015
"Great local place"
I found this place on a whim when i saw the oil change for less than $20. I now bring all my vehicles here and have no problem recommending Maple to my family and friends. All my experiences have been positive. Love having an honest place with truthful and honest people to discuss my options for vehicle repairs. I highly recommend them for service work. They are at least worth the time for an estimate.
Service Date: 08/06/2015
Review Created: 08/06/2015 05:57 AM
kathy w. on 05/21/2015
"great service!"
great service, reasonable prices.
Service Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 05/21/2015 03:53 PM
chris k. on 04/10/2015
"Best Auto Repair Shop"
Awesome service. Was completely unexpected. I thought it was just a cheap oil place and was drawn in by the 15.99 oil change sign. I thought I was going to have to fight off a bunch of upsells for things I don't need like I do at every other oil change place. Patrick was extremely helpful. My car needs a couple of more quarts of oil, which I knew, but the same oil change that I have paid $70 for was $20 here and yet I received white glove service from Patrick and his crew. I will for sure be back every 3 thousand miles or anytime my car might need a repair. They don't try to sell you a bunch of stuff you don't need or talk over your head about stuff you don't understand. This is the best service I've ever received at an oil change or repair shop.
Service Date: 04/10/2015
Review Created: 04/10/2015 01:51 PM
SONNY T. on 10/02/2011
"Service 9/28/2011"
They really work to accomodate their customers. Service is prompt and reasonably priced.
Service Date: 09/30/2011
Review Created: 10/02/2011 07:18 PM
LISA K. on 10/01/2011
"Service"
This place is Awesome, The prices are fair and the guys are very friendly, Its hard to find this kind of place where their honest and do a good job at a reasonable place.
Service Date: 09/29/2011
Review Created: 10/01/2011 06:42 AM
KELSEY B. on 09/20/2011
"Maple Road Auto Repair"
After sitting in the lobby for 15 minutes all of the workers ran outside to play paintball. Then they came in the shop, stood around, and after over 30 minutes they finally started my oil change. It took an hour and 15 minutes for the whole process. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
Service Date: 09/15/2011
Review Created: 09/20/2011 10:39 AM
Patrick B. at Maple Road Auto Repair responded on 09/22/2011
Time stamp on the incoming paper work is 2:08 and the outgoing time stamp on the CC receipt is 2:38. Understandably it takes time to get the car in and out w/ all the necessary paper work, everyone is told our oil changes take 30-45 mins, being we are not a quick oil change, our oil change price and procedure is a benefit for our customers. All cars go thru a full inspection of many more items then places that just change oil and do not have certified personnel. We at Maple Road Auto apologize if some people feel that the time needed for the level of care we use on every car through our shop is more than their expected wait time. Given the two time stamps I cannot see how the technician assigned to this car was playing around or doing anything more than his best complete job taking the time we expect him too, on every vehicle. Once again we apologize if anyone feels their experience here is not pleasant, well spent and a great value.
ROBERT S. on 09/19/2011
"Inexpensive, Great Service, and Straightforward as well."
My first visit was great and I'm sure to be a repeat customer! I will tell friends and family to be sure.
Service Date: 09/16/2011
Review Created: 09/19/2011 06:13 AM
DEEANNA M. on 09/09/2011
"Letting you know"
I recently went to Maple road Auto Repair, for the first time, to get a oil change. During the oil change process ($15+tax) one of the repair men asked me to come take a look at a couple things going on with my car. He pointed out some things that i may want to keep an eye on in the near future, which I appreciated. He did not pressure me into getting it done right then like most places do! I very much enjoyed my visit and would highly recommend them to anyone!
Service Date: 08/26/2011
Review Created: 09/09/2011 09:27 AM
LYNN A. on 09/07/2011
"Recent oil change, first time customer."
I enjoyed my visit. (So did my car)
Service Date: 08/26/2011
Review Created: 09/07/2011 09:48 AM
MIKE H. on 08/25/2011
"new brakes"
you guys did a great job on my brakes and your price was really fair! Thank you Maple Road Auto Repair I will be back and I have already told my friends and family about your great service.
Service Date: 08/23/2011