Marin Express Lube & Diagnostic Center

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Marin Express Lube & Diagnostic Center
ORVILLE T. on 08/25/2011
"You Came Through Again"
This is a long overdue thank you to Peter and Wendy for continuing to keep my Acura (248,000 miles and counting) and Lexus relatively new at 102,000 miles)running perfectly. You and your staff are have always been extremely professional in your servicing and even identified and fixed problems before they became major ones. Everything you've fixed or replaced in my cars has been trouble-free and I know you have saved me thousands compared to the Acura and Lexus dealerships. And now I find that when you're gone and Simon is in charge of customer service, he is taking just as good care of your customers as you do.

Thanks and I look forward to another 100,000 miles + of trouble free servicing from you for both cars

Orv Teising