Marin Express Lube & Diagnostic Center

Review for Marin Express Lube & Diagnostic Center
Hondson K. on 02/14/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent Customer Service"
Got stuck in a predicament with a shredded tire and no spare at 7:30 PM. I was lucky enough to have found Peter who went the extra mile to make the best out of a terrible situation. Even though it was way past closing, Peter allowed me to leave my car in a safe spot overnight and got to work first thing in the morning. He responded to all of my queries about tire size, brand and cost and even managed to beat the prices I found online. Every step of the process was clear-cut as he made sure I was satisfied with my service. I would easily recommend Peter to anybody who is looking for a knowledgeable mechanic that provides excellent customer service at an unbeatable price.
Service Date: 02/13/2015
Review Created: 02/14/2015 08:55 PM
Peter J., OWNER at Marin Express Lube & Diagnostic Center responded on 02/15/2015

At Marin Express Lube, we thank you for your business and great comments about our service and we will always be there to serve you with integity.