Mars 2 Cars

Overall Rating 2.92/5Overall Rating 2.92/5rating 2.92rating 2.92rating 2.92

Marie B. on 02/01/2017
"Swap battery"
The technician came out swapped out the battery he was very polite courteous my house is back on the road
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 02/01/2017 06:23 PM
Gustave Y. on 02/01/2017
"Needed a battery "
I was stuck and it was late and I had to get home from my job .o had just cancelled AAA .checked on line found mars2cars. Roc came out had battery and install it at a good price' I'm back on the road
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 02/01/2017 06:09 PM
Lee E. on 02/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
" ASC Certified Mobile Mechanic"
These guys have ase-certified mobile mechanics that come to you at a great price quality service for quality people at quality prices
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/01/2017 03:22 PM
Christopher W. on 01/14/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent, Fast and Professional"
Eddie from Mars2cars is a excellent mechanic. He is prompt and professional. After my car broke down I called Eddie to fix my car, he came early the next morning and fixed my car quickly and had me ready to drive to work in no time.
Service Date: 01/14/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 02:04 PM
JD Y. on 10/23/2016
"Service "
I have read a few of the previous reviews and am sorry to see people had horrible service. Let me preface this with the reason they did not receive 5 stars is because the mechanic Eddie borrowed my car charger and took it and has not returned it even after speaking to him & requesting it returned.
Now for the service, as I pulled into work, my car blew the heating hose and antifreeze poured out everywhere. Remembered seeing advertising for mobile mechanics I used Google. This and another pooped up. This was Thursday 10/13. I contacted the 1st and the following Monday was their 1st available time. Of course that wasn't going to work so I contacted Mars 2 Cars as they were next on Google. I called, leftt a message around 10:45am. Eddie the service provider called back and we discussed my issue with my car. He came to my job about 20 min later examined my vehicle and repaired it. All of this was done swiftly aND completed by at least 12:45pm, correct and for $135. His customer service was great and I would use them again if necessary. Now if I can just get my car charger back.
Service Date: 10/13/2016
Review Created: 10/23/2016 08:36 AM
B G. on 06/07/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Read there website carefully and in full"
Eddie came out in a timely fashion and performed the work very fast but he charged me $55 to come out and look at my car when it clearly says on the website it's $40 to come out. I already knew what the problem was anyways but he said he still has to charge me because he needed to take a look at it himself. Also when I paid he quoted me a price of $286 even but he charged me $286.99 when I asked why I was charged the extra dollar he said that it was an accident and when I asked how I would get my refund he tells me that he will take it off my next service appointment. Now he owes me $16 worth of refunds because I definitely want my money back! I would use his services again but he either needs to take the $16.00 off my next appointment or just give me the refund! I am giving him a week to rectify this situation or I will proceed with further actions to get my money back. I have no problems working with him on this situation because I am a reasonable person. It is a convenience to have your repair man that can come to your house or work to service your vehicle.
Review Created: 06/07/2016 01:38 PM
Forrest Z. on 05/19/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Eddie is Very Helpful and Professional"
I received a full service from Eddie who helped me to replace engine gasket sealers, starting work from 3pm through 11pm in my garage. He did an excellent job and we did test drive after his work, and I feel completely satisfactory about his professional job! recommended!
Service Date: 05/12/2016
Review Created: 05/19/2016 01:52 PM
kina w. on 02/23/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Still receiving harassing text messages "
Below is a previous review I wrote on the surecritic website about the service I experienced with Mars2cars. Today is Feb. 23, 2016 and I received another harassing text message from the worker Cameron. As I promised the owner I will contact the police if this happens again. The Prince Georges police was contacted and the police reached out to the owner. Now I have to take time out of my day and file a police report. This is beyond being unprofessional!!!!

"false advertisement and harassing worker"
I requested for someone to look at my car and to give my a quote. The website clearly states there is a $40 fee to come out. The repair guy wanted $50. I told him I am paying the advertised amount. After I told him this he was VERY disrespectful and not only was he verbally abusive he sent me numerous harassing text messages. I informed the owner and told the owner if I receive anymore messages I will contact the authorities. The only reason I am giving a star is because I have used this company in the pass and Edy was very helpful. However I strongly suggest if you use Mars2 cars make sure you do not get Cameron he is very unprofessional. I felt if you're going to cheat me out of $10 are you really going to be honest about the work that needs to be done to my vehicle.
Review Created: 02/02/2016 06:43 PM
Review Created: 02/23/2016 12:44 PM
Kina W. on 02/02/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"false advertisement and harassing worker"
Review Created: 02/02/2016 06:43 PM
Chalon J. on 11/14/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Derogatory Comments Made When Refund Requested"
There are several reviews written that are from the owner Eddie posing as a customer using his own name. I would suggest you rethink allowing this company to touch your car in any way. Not only did Eddie not fix my car, but he attempted to berate me when I asked for a refund. If you would like more information, check out the review on Yelp that has been posted. Checked with the Better Business Bureau and he has had many complaints including the one I filed about his behavior.
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/14/2015 10:34 AM
Denise S. on 11/13/2014
"Deceptive Practices"
He put rusty brake drums on my van even when he knew children would be riding in the vehicle. Then he didnt put them on correctly and I had to get them replaced no other repair shop wanted to do the work behind his horrible work. ( Eddie) He promised to give me some of my money back it took him a month to give me half of the money he promised and im still waiting for other half.

Deceptive practices, never return calls and a lier
Service Date: 11/13/2014
Review Created: 11/13/2014 04:27 AM
Cornell H. on 06/23/2012
"RIP OFF ARTIST"
Eddie the owner is the biggest lier Iv'e met.He and his business practice is built on decit.DONT""DO NOT"""do any type of business with him or his cronies.Never on time,,Not MAN enough to call if going to be late.He had me waiting for 3 hours then cowardly text me saying he could be at my place in 2 hours. I didnt use his service
Service Date: 06/22/2012