Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
MAX C. on 06/23/2017
"2008 Jeep Commander"
Great service, detailed information about what the issue was with my car, recommendations, and affordable. Great job!
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 01:30 AM
Mark W. on 06/21/2017
Mark said this business knows what they are doing.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
FRANK U. on 06/18/2017
"Friendly"
Took care of problem in quickly manner
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 06:58 AM

Frank,
Our goal is to always provide honest answers and quality service, we are happy to have your continued patronage. Thank you!

KIM G. on 06/17/2017
"Satisfied"
Nick was very nice, kept me informed about my vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 11:18 AM

Kim,
Thank you for trusting Marty's Auto Works for all your auto maintenance needs, we appreciate your continued patronage.

Stephanie D. on 06/14/2017
Spoke with Pier. He said this business provided fast service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. We appreciate your patronage.

Victor C. on 06/13/2017
Victor said they are honest and helpful. He trusts the people who work there.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017

Victor,
Thank you for trusting us with all your auto maintenance needs! Our goal is to always provide honest answers and quality service.

Jeff B. on 06/12/2017
Jeff said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017

Jeff,
We truly appreciate your referrals! Thanks for being a great customer.

Gary H. on 06/07/2017
Gary said he has worked with this business in the past. They have always met all of his requirements.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017

Gary,
We are so happy to have your repeat patronage. We look forward to providing all your auto maintenance needs in the future!

Sherwin H. on 06/03/2017
Sherwin said he was very impressed with how this business handled their clients before he brought his vehicle there to be repaired. He was a supplier at another business and he often visited this business to deliver parts. The work environment was always very clean. Marty, an employee at the business displayed an exemplary example of being positive and providing great, quality service. He will be a repeat customer.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017

Sherwin,

We are so happy to have earned your business. We always strive to provide top quality service! We look forward to providing your future automotive needs.

Jason W. on 06/01/2017
Jason said the work was excellent. They were nice and fair.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tracker
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/01/2017

Jason,
Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

BOYD C. on 05/26/2017
"BMW tuneup and oil change. "
Staff was friendly and courteous with understandable explanations.
Vehicle: BMW 525i
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 11:35 AM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks for choosing Marty's Auto Works, we appreciate your kind words!

Joann A. on 05/24/2017
Spoke with Chris. He said the staff takes enough time to actually take care of everything. They explained as much as possible, and they did as much as they could to get him back on the road. He would recommend the business to anybody who is having trouble with their vehicle. They are truly professional.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile LSS
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. We appreciate your kind words.

CANDY L. on 05/20/2017
"Serpentine belt replacement 2007 Jeep"
I'm always happy with my service here and I'm glad the issue with my noisy chirping serpentine belt has been fixed. I had my Jeep in back in Feb.for routine mtce. and asked for the belt to be looked at. I was told to wait until the noise was constant but it was most likely the serpentine. So I'm confused why it was so hard to diagnose it this time and why I- an old lady-needed to go into the bay to help show how the car had to be in gear, and got in the car to demonstrate how it happens. It became very clear at that point. Im not objecting to that, but my concern is this added time to my repair that I had to pay for. Plus the original verbal I got in Feb was for about $100 if that's what it was. So I was surprised it came to $150. I was told in February it was probably the serpentine. I walked in yesterday saying it was probably the serpentine. I'm just not sure clear why it took an hour to diagnose something what should've been simple. It's the first time I was disappointed by price at your shop. I'm glad it's fixed. I'm just not so happy how the bill came to be $150 for this repair.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 10:34 PM

Candy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate your feedback and continued patronage.

AMI B. on 05/20/2017
"Oil change "
Nick is awesome. Always very nice and helpful. Had some issues with getting shuttle back to shop. Told them I needed to be back no later than 1130-12n. Shuttle finally came at 1245p. Other than that all was good
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 07:06 AM

Ami,
Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works, we apologize for the delay with the shuttle, we really do try to make the process as smooth as possible.

Danielle T. on 05/19/2017
Danielle said they are the best.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017

Danielle,
Thank you very much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all of your auto repair and maintenance needs. We appreciate your continued patronage.

Helene B. on 05/15/2017
Helene said they did a great job, as always.
Vehicle: Geo Prizm
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017

Helene,
Thank you so much for continuing to choose Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

JERRY W. on 05/14/2017
"Good people "
Very knowledgeable
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/14/2017 04:22 AM

Jerry,

Christian S. on 05/13/2017
Christian said although they got the job done, it would have been nice to have a more pleasant greeting, when he arrived at this business. He likes this business. He will be returning soon to have his brakes done. They pointed the brakes out to him. He is very pleased that the technician did not force him into getting the brakes done at that time.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017

Christian,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Regina M. on 05/13/2017
Regina said this business always has great customer service. They have great prices and are super fair. It is easy to work with them.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017

Regina,
Thank you so much for letting us know we are doing a good job, we appreciate your kind words.

CONNIE D. on 05/12/2017
"Honesty and no pressure"
I walked in, on the recommendation of friends who use Marty's for all their auto repairs and preventative service, and my issue was taken care of immediately. They were courteous and honest, and I will definitely be going back for all my future service needs!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 12:43 PM

Connie,
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy we have earned your business.