Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
BOYD C. on 05/26/2017
"BMW tuneup and oil change. "
Staff was friendly and courteous with understandable explanations.
Vehicle: BMW 525i
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 11:35 AM
Joann A. on 05/24/2017
Spoke with Chris. He said the staff takes enough time to actually take care of everything. They explained as much as possible, and they did as much as they could to get him back on the road. He would recommend the business to anybody who is having trouble with their vehicle. They are truly professional.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile LSS
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017
CANDY L. on 05/20/2017
"Serpentine belt replacement 2007 Jeep"
I'm always happy with my service here and I'm glad the issue with my noisy chirping serpentine belt has been fixed. I had my Jeep in back in Feb.for routine mtce. and asked for the belt to be looked at. I was told to wait until the noise was constant but it was most likely the serpentine. So I'm confused why it was so hard to diagnose it this time and why I- an old lady-needed to go into the bay to help show how the car had to be in gear, and got in the car to demonstrate how it happens. It became very clear at that point. Im not objecting to that, but my concern is this added time to my repair that I had to pay for. Plus the original verbal I got in Feb was for about $100 if that's what it was. So I was surprised it came to $150. I was told in February it was probably the serpentine. I walked in yesterday saying it was probably the serpentine. I'm just not sure clear why it took an hour to diagnose something what should've been simple. It's the first time I was disappointed by price at your shop. I'm glad it's fixed. I'm just not so happy how the bill came to be $150 for this repair.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 10:34 PM
Danielle T. on 05/19/2017
Danielle said they are the best.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017
Helene B. on 05/15/2017
Helene said they did a great job, as always.
Vehicle: Geo Prizm
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017

Helene,
Thank you so much for continuing to choose Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

JERRY W. on 05/14/2017
"Good people "
Very knowledgeable
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/14/2017 04:22 AM

Jerry,

Christian S. on 05/13/2017
Christian said although they got the job done, it would have been nice to have a more pleasant greeting, when he arrived at this business. He likes this business. He will be returning soon to have his brakes done. They pointed the brakes out to him. He is very pleased that the technician did not force him into getting the brakes done at that time.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017

Christian,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Regina M. on 05/13/2017
Regina said this business always has great customer service. They have great prices and are super fair. It is easy to work with them.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Review Created: 05/13/2017

Regina,
Thank you so much for letting us know we are doing a good job, we appreciate your kind words.

CONNIE D. on 05/12/2017
"Honesty and no pressure"
I walked in, on the recommendation of friends who use Marty's for all their auto repairs and preventative service, and my issue was taken care of immediately. They were courteous and honest, and I will definitely be going back for all my future service needs!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 05/12/2017 12:43 PM

Connie,
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy we have earned your business.

Linda W. on 05/12/2017
Linda said she has already recommended them. She has used them for years because they are helpful, pleasant and wonderful.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017

Linda,
We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for recommending us and for your continued patronage.

Chris C. on 05/12/2017
Chris said when this business fixes something it stays fixed.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017

Chris,
Thank you for your kind words, we always do our best to save our customers money whenever possible.   Thank you so much for your continued patronage.

HOLLY R. on 05/10/2017
"Friendly, Reliable, Reasonable and Trustworthy"
I love going to Marty's because I am treated like an old friend...which I guess I am as I've been a client since 2001. Marty will put your best interest first. in 2008, I needed a new car and decided now was a good time to buy the car of my dreams...a BMW Z4. I bought a used baby blue convertible ( with the caveat that my mechanice must approve it) and drove it straight to Marty's. He took one look and said "take it back. It's been in an accident." I balked, so he showed me how he knew this as well as six other things wrong with it. "Get a Honda or a Toyota. They're so much more reliable and the parts aren't as expensive." I reluctantly followed his advice as I knew it was wise and honest counsel. He could have made a lot of money off of me and that messed up sports car. But that's not how Marty does business.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 05/10/2017 07:37 PM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/12/2017

Holly,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share this experience! We always do our best to save our customers money whenever possible. Thank you so much for your continued patronage.

Kennett S. on 05/09/2017
Kennett said he had to take the vehicle back to this business twice.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/12/2017

Kennett,
Thank you for your loyal patronage.

LEXIE M. on 05/08/2017
"Another Great Job!!"
If your vehicle breaks down " That 's Bad, If you take it here for repairs That's Good !!"
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017 03:13 PM

Lexie,

Thank you for being such a loyal customer, we appreciate you!

JAMES F. on 05/07/2017
"Replaced my A/C Compressor "
Nick and John once again took care of my '07 CRV. Special thanks for getting done quickly while I waited.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 04:24 AM

James,
We are glad we were able to get you on the road quickly, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works.

Mohammad H. on 05/06/2017
Mohammad said the service provided by this business was very good.
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017

Mohammad,
Thank you so much for letting us know we are doing a good job, we appreciate your business.

RICK L. on 04/29/2017
"Its customer-first culture, as established by Marty, and demonstrated continually by all employees."
Read above.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 09:10 AM

Rick,
Thank you for the kind words! We strive to go above and beyond for all our customers!

LEXIE M. on 04/28/2017
"Nick John and all the technicians. Price and quality "
Great place for s broken down vechicle We recommend Marty s to all of our family and friends
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 04:47 AM

Lexie,
Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your patronage!

BRETT B. on 04/27/2017
"Ignition issue"
Chris is a top notch mechanic and managed to take care of my car troubles within the hour and had my car back the same day. Highly recomend Marty's to anyone needing any kind of car repairs
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 07:06 PM

Brett,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works!

JOAN D. on 04/25/2017
"I appreciate that you try to do a minor fix before jumping to a high, costly fix. Because if that our cost have been much liwer than they were where we used to go. "
Absoutely!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 08:00 AM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/26/2017

We always do our best to save our customers money whenever possible.   Thank you so much for your continued patronage.