Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998
Mark D. on 07/12/2017
Mark said the business was honest. They made a mistake. However, they admitted their fault and fixed it for a reduced price.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017
Connor B. on 07/06/2017
Connor said they did a pretty good job.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/07/2017

Connor,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works, we appreciate your business.

CANDY L. on 05/20/2017
"Serpentine belt replacement 2007 Jeep"
I'm always happy with my service here and I'm glad the issue with my noisy chirping serpentine belt has been fixed. I had my Jeep in back in Feb.for routine mtce. and asked for the belt to be looked at. I was told to wait until the noise was constant but it was most likely the serpentine. So I'm confused why it was so hard to diagnose it this time and why I- an old lady-needed to go into the bay to help show how the car had to be in gear, and got in the car to demonstrate how it happens. It became very clear at that point. Im not objecting to that, but my concern is this added time to my repair that I had to pay for. Plus the original verbal I got in Feb was for about $100 if that's what it was. So I was surprised it came to $150. I was told in February it was probably the serpentine. I walked in yesterday saying it was probably the serpentine. I'm just not sure clear why it took an hour to diagnose something what should've been simple. It's the first time I was disappointed by price at your shop. I'm glad it's fixed. I'm just not so happy how the bill came to be $150 for this repair.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 10:34 PM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/30/2017

Candy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate your feedback and continued patronage.

Christian S. on 05/13/2017
Christian said although they got the job done, it would have been nice to have a more pleasant greeting, when he arrived at this business. He likes this business. He will be returning soon to have his brakes done. They pointed the brakes out to him. He is very pleased that the technician did not force him into getting the brakes done at that time.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/19/2017

Christian,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Marty's Auto Works. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Kennett S. on 05/09/2017
Kennett said he had to take the vehicle back to this business twice.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/12/2017

Kennett,
Thank you for your loyal patronage.

LISA H. on 02/11/2017
"Brake repair"
I have had great service on my vehicle, however my brake job has been a bit of a pain. It was squeaking shortly after they replaced the brakes and the rotors. I've taken it back they took it apart and I shirred me that they fix the problem now it seems the brakes are squeaking all the time. I will give it through this weekend and make yet again another appointment.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017 08:44 PM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2017

Lisa,
We are so sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with your brakes.  I will get in contact with you immediately so we can get this matter taken care of for you.
Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and will get the issue corrected soon.

ROSE R. on 01/05/2017
"Great customer service. "
I just had my service and fixed the air. But it never fails my service engine light always comes back on a day or so after leaving the shop. No one can ever really say that's okay.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 01/03/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2017 05:08 AM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 01/14/2017

As long as the light is not blinking, then it is likely just a simple reset (sometimes new engine oil blow by causes the oxygen censors to misread on some models).  If it is a "maintenance light" if it was not on at time of service we would not know to reset it early.  With this being said, we will document this in vehicle history so as to avoid this problem happening again.  Please call or stop by at your convenience and we will reset it for you.  We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Devlin M. on 12/16/2016
Devlin said the business did good work for a really good price, but it took longer than he thought it would.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 11/14/2016
Review Created: 12/16/2016
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/19/2016

Devlin,
We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize the repair took longer than expected.  We do our very best to under promise and over deliver but sometimes it just isn't possible.
Thank you for your understanding and continued patronage.

Happy Holidays!!!

ANTHONY W. on 10/25/2016
"Fair and Friendly"
I am happy to have found Marty's to service my cars. They are always friendly and usually stay within their estimate for repairs.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 10/12/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016 05:50 AM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/08/2016

We are happy to have great customers like YOU!!

Marty DiSanto & Staff
Chris W. on 08/22/2016
Chris said he had to wait a little bit to get in. There was an inconvenience factor getting the vehicle seen but it was great after that. Nick was helpful and great.
Vehicle: Buick Enclave
Service Date: 08/19/2016
Review Created: 08/22/2016
Tim N. on 07/09/2016
Tim said the business had his vehicle for 1 month. It took them 1 week to start the work. They told him they would be finished at a certain time, then they kept extending the time. He asked them to replace the dip stick, and they did not.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 07/09/2016
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2016

We are very sorry the repairs took much longer than we had originally anticipated.  Sometimes things happen that are unforseen and cause delays.  We strive hard to repair customer's vehicles correctly and provide quality workmanship.  Thank you so much for your understanding and continued patronage.

Marty
P.S.  Please call the shop and we will order the new dip stick right away.  407-339-7772

AMI B. on 06/25/2016
"Oil change"
nick is awesome. Always very nice and runs a smooth operation at the front.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 06/20/2016
Review Created: 06/25/2016 06:13 AM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/18/2016

We are very blessed to have such awesome customers and great employees.

Rebeca M. on 06/24/2016
Rebeca said they were friendly but they took two hours to complete an oil change. They explained to her that they were shortstaffed that day.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 06/24/2016
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/18/2016

Please allow us to apologize for the extreme delay in getting your oil change done in a timely manner.  We have had a few employees out on summer vacations with their families which has put us a bit behind.  Thank you for you understanding and patience.

Victoria R. on 06/06/2016
Victoria said she had been told the service would take about an hour to be completed. When she arrived, she sat in the waiting room for close to an hour and fifteen minutes while her vehicle sat in the parking lot before it was taken in for service. A short while later, she was informed of what the problem was.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 06/01/2016
Review Created: 06/06/2016
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/18/2016

Please allow me to apologize for the delay in getting your vehicle serviced  in a timely manner.    Sometimes we just simply get a bit behind due to circumstances we can not control.  We appreciate your patience, understanding and continued patronage.

JOEL O. on 05/12/2016
"Aleast good work. "
It would be better if the guys (Nick, Alex, Marty) would always provide a reminder about your AAA discount. I did not realize it and I could have saved some money if it had been factored in to my bill. It was the tow-truck driver that gave me a heads up.
(I was in and had A/C re-charged on the White Buick Le Sabre)
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 05/10/2016
Review Created: 05/12/2016 06:11 AM
MIGUEL P. on 05/07/2016
"Difficult problem to fix"
Electrical problems can be very difficult to diagnose and fix. Marty's technicians had a difficult task ahead of them. Though Key systems were brought back to life others remained overlooked. This will have to be addressed by another visit to Marty's Autoworks
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Starion
Service Date: 05/04/2016
Review Created: 05/07/2016 11:59 AM
Clint T. on 04/09/2016
Clint said this is a great facility but this facility had to persuade him to take the brakes off.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 03/24/2016
Review Created: 04/09/2016
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/18/2016

Clint,

We appreciate your continued patronage.

Andrew L. on 03/12/2016
Andrew said he had to wait.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 03/09/2016
Review Created: 03/12/2016
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/16/2016

We apologize for the delay in getting your vehicle serviced and we appreciate your patience.

Clint T. on 02/02/2016
Spoke with Marty. He said anything can be improved on but had no suggestions.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 01/27/2016
Review Created: 02/02/2016
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/22/2016

Clint,

If there is anything we can do to make your experience at Marty's better, PLEASE let us know.  It is our #1 priority to always provide our customers with Quality Service, we hope we have not let you down.

LESLIE R. on 01/28/2016
"Good Job"
Thank you for getting my heater working again. Your staff is friendly and professional.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/25/2016
Review Created: 01/28/2016 07:46 AM
Marty D., Owner at Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/22/2016

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!