Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
CRAIG M. on 07/22/2017
"Clean and professional "
Great experience
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-250 SRW
Sales Date: 07/09/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 03:41 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Craig. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we hope you're enjoying your new Ford F-150. Congrats!

MICHAEL G. on 07/16/2017
"Quick service"
I was told I would have a hour and a half wait. They were done in 1 hour. Very friendly staff.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 07:51 AM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Michael. We appreciate your business!

DAVID B. ReScore Review on 07/18/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"LoJack no more! "
Luckily they have guys like Bryan resolving these issues quickly and professionally. The vehicle is great and I'm no longer bummed I had LoJack forced on me.
Sales Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 11:45 PM

"Aggressive sales tactics "
You're probably not leaving without LoJack if you buy here...
Sales Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 11:45 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/17/2017

Hi David,

We offer the LoJack system as a safety option for customers to protect their investments but it is the customers choose if they wish to purchase any safety items like LoJack.

However we are happy to refund the cost of the LoJack system if you would like. We want to ensure you are happy and are able to reveres your comments about your purchases here.

For information about this option please contact me at wecare@marysvilleford.com or call me at 360-659-4000, ex. 1762.

Kind regards,

JOHN W. on 07/15/2017
"John white. Brake replacement "
Awesome all employees I encountered were positive and pleasant that's what bring people back to your establishment!!! Keep up good work
Vehicle: DODGE RAM 1500
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 06:49 PM
BRUCE C. on 07/15/2017
"Very Satisfied"
Very courteous and efficient.
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 05:48 PM
BRADLEY M. on 07/15/2017
"Excellent Personable Staff!"
My wife and I actually really enjoyed this purchase. We have experienced less than good service elsewhere and we were hoping for something better. Marysville Ford delivered just that. Tom was very patient and helpful with our buying decision and they were able to make the deal happen in a timely fashion. We will return for our next vehicle in the near future. Thank you again!!!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TAHOE
Sales Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 02:51 PM
HOLLY H. on 07/15/2017
"More than just a quick lube, oil and filter."
Very nice, friendly staff. Went in for a LOF, they offered to wash my car at no additional cost. Though I didn't wait, they do have a nice place to hang out and wait, in the quick serve and another little coffee cafe in the main building with comfy couches and tables. Yes, the cost is a little more than what I get at a quick spot, but the service is better, the place is cleaner and I got a car wash.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 07:06 AM
DANIEL C. on 07/12/2017
"The scheduled work was done on time which was great due to the use of a subcontractor for the bedliner."
Both the bedliner and the tonou cover look great. It would have been better if the truck was washed before returning it to me.
Review Created: 07/12/2017 07:08 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Daniel. We truly value your business, and we appreciate you letting us know what we did well as well as how we can improve. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

CHARLES S. on 07/12/2017
"Customer Service is everything"
McKenzie has given us excellent customer service.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Review Created: 07/12/2017 06:12 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/12/2017

We appreciate your business, Charles, and we'll certainly pass your kind words on to McKenzie. Thank you for leaving us such a great review!

LUCAS R. on 07/12/2017
"Good"
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Review Created: 07/12/2017 05:56 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Lucas. We appreciate your business!

DAVID S. on 07/11/2017
"service on our 2014 Escape"
We purchased the car from Marysville Ford and the car has been serviced by you all the time ...The service has been great with no bad problem and I plan on taking it to you in the future for all it services...
Review Created: 07/11/2017 07:03 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/11/2017

We appreciate your business, David. Thank you for the 5 star review!

ELAINE L. on 07/11/2017
"The Best"
Love the services I receive whenever I am at Marysville Ford!
Review Created: 07/11/2017 03:23 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Elaine. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. See you next time!

ROGER B. on 07/11/2017
"Truck runs great"
I can say that by the time the work was done the truck runs great.
Review Created: 07/11/2017 02:56 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you for your great review, Roger. We're very glad to hear your truck is running well. We hope to work with you again!

ROSS S. on 07/11/2017
"Easy trip to the dealership"
Had an issue. It was fixed right away
Review Created: 07/11/2017 02:08 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ross. We're glad to hear everything went well. We look forward to seeing you again!

MARK B. on 07/10/2017
"Service managers courtesy "
I had my vehicle in for wiring issues for the drivers seat and mirrors and pedal adjustment and radio problems. I told the service advisor that I was disappointed with the answer I had gotten regarding the radio. She brought out John Willoughby who was immediately in my face asking me why I was disappointed. I explained why I was unhappy. We resolved that issue. When he brought my truck around, I was standing outside of the service entrance and drove very fast right by me and nearly ran me down. The drivers door was open and I could see all of the wires inside of the door jamb exposed. I asked John why we're all of the wires exposed and he was very adamant and defensive that Ford never touched that portion of the truck. I told him again it wasn't like that when I brought it in and he was still defensive about it saying it was that way when it came in. He went to get the technician that worked on it, and that tech said that he forgot to finish covering the wires and immediately remedied the situation. John then apologized acknowledging he was wrong. I just felt that whole situation could have been avoided had he checked with the tech from the beginning. I'm experienced a very bad first impression if John Willoughby. I bought my truck brand new at Marysville Ford and I have always had all of my service done there exclusively, but now I am considering moving all of my service needs to another Ford dealership based on this one bad experience
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 01:20 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/13/2017

Hi Mark,

We work hard here at Marysville Ford to provide the best customer service in each department on every visit with our customers. It seems we fall short of our goal on your last visit and we are reviewing our process to see how we can improve.

We understand that our Parts and Service Director John Willoughby had reached out to you recently to get more information about your last visit.  We also wanted to thank you for your comments and input, it is nice to know that we have customers like yourself that are willing to share with us areas we can improve.

If there are any other comments or information you would like to share please contact me at 'wecare@marysvilleford.com' or call me at 360-659-4000.

KARIN B. on 07/10/2017
"Love Marysville Ford!"
Love Marysville Ford! very personable employees and very thorough
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Review Created: 07/10/2017 10:55 AM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/11/2017

We appreciate your business, Karin. Thank you for the great review!

BRUCE B. on 07/09/2017
"A/C is woerking, It will get a workout at the end of the week driving to Ephrata"
The service department needs to bill my extended warratny Good Sam for the repairs.
Vehicle: FORD ECONOLINE COMMERCIAL CUTAWAY
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 07:06 PM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, Bruce. We're glad to hear your AC is working for the hot summer. We'll see you next time!

TRACEY T. on 07/09/2017
"You did what I asked and my car is running great!"
Thank you Sean for your friendly help and keeping me updated great customer service !
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Review Created: 07/09/2017 11:04 AM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Tracey. We appreciate you!

JON A. on 07/09/2017
"Jon's Fiesta"
They went above and beyond to complete this deal for us including Geoff coming to Providence Hospital so my wife could sign from her hospital bed.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Sales Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 08:43 AM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for your wonderful review, Jon. We'll make sure to pass the praise on to Geoff. We hope your wife is doing well, and we hope you're enjoying your new Ford Fiesta!

JOHN F. on 07/09/2017
"Great and fairly fast service."
I like the fast lane and the people are great. The only thing that was confusing was my ford book says the truck will tell me when to change oil, but I got a letter saying it was time for service. Service department said I opted to change oil? I guess you need it changed every 6 months or 7500 miles which ever comes first.
Review Created: 07/09/2017 07:54 AM
Bryan B., Customer Relations Manager at Marysville Ford responded on 07/11/2017

Hi John. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. If you ever have any questions about communication from us, please feel free to stop by or give us a call. We look forward to working with you again!