MICHELLE S. on 08/13/2017
"Awesome"
My visit to Crowe's was awesome as it always is!!!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 09:06 AM
Leslie W. on 08/04/2017
Leslie said that the cost was a little high at this business.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
Gary D. on 08/04/2017
Gary said the work this business did was fine. He said they should purchase better oil for when their customers come in for an oil change.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
Bryan C. on 07/24/2017
Bryan said the work on his vehicle was done properly at this business.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 07/23/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
James W. on 07/21/2017
James said this business is excellent. They have good people, they provide good service, and they have good prices.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Jerome C. on 07/19/2017
Jerome said the service was great, they were on time and they stuck to the quoted price.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 07/04/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Delilah W. on 07/19/2017
Delilah said the repairs were done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/16/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Kaz B. on 07/18/2017
Kaz said they were timely, polite and efficient.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Barry R. on 07/18/2017
Barry said the staff did a great job. He had been there once before and he liked the way they spoke to him.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
CAROL T. on 07/16/2017
"Got my car running again"
I was driving from Indianapolis to Charlotte, NC when my car decided to overheat just south of Lexington. I ended up getting a cop to help me out and he recommended a different shop on N. Broadway and escorted me to a hotel nearby. At the hotel I was able to access the internet and see a few other repair shops that were closer and opened earlier than the one that was recommended. Since Crowes had such good reviews I called them before they opened. Will answered and told me they could take a look at it first thing this morning. I drove my car down there and they got it in right away. After the repair to the cooling, the mechanic said he noticed my oil pan gasket was leaking too. I'm really sensitive about being sold repairs I don't need but I know that gasket was original to the car and after 16 years a leaking gasket sounds believable. It could have waited until I got home but I decided to go ahead and get it taken care of. They got it done as soon as they could and the price seemed reasonable for the work done (I'll admit I didn't call around to compare though). The real test was driving 7 hours/400 miles to get back home. On the drive home my car ran cooler than it has in the last two years. I had no issues with it at all. I'm really happy I went to Crowes instead of the shop further down the street. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
"They fixed my car!"
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 07:32 PM
Kevin G. on 07/14/2017
Kevin said he was happy with their availability of hours. They performed the service on a Sunday.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 07/02/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017
Donald W. on 07/12/2017
Donald said the business did everything he wanted them to do and they did a wonderful job.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017
PAULETTE M. on 07/03/2017
"Fast, curteous, and efficient"
I called and in an hour I had my son's van in and oil change and flush done within a half hour. I drove it home and returned with my vehicle and had an full oil change and check done within the 30 more minutes. I had a brake light out and they replaced the bulb on that, checked tire pressures and other fluids too. I don't trust my vehicle with any other mechanics shop.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 12:36 PM
MARGIE C. on 07/01/2017
"Amazing group of people"
Very friendly staff. Fast service. Very close to my house.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 08:23 PM
AMAYA D. on 06/26/2017
"Trustworthy "
I'm new to the Lexington area and was in search for a new mechanic - theybweee extremely helpful and informative.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 06/24/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 11:20 AM
Glare C. on 06/26/2017
Spoke with Scotty. He said they do good work and they also had a good staff.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017
Elaine G. on 06/21/2017
Elaine said everything is great.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
Dennis W. on 06/19/2017
Dennis said the employees were very professional. They knew what they were doing. They were very fair.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017
AMBERLEE K. on 06/17/2017
"Fast and Efficient"
I love Crowes so much. My air conditioner hasn't worked in a long time and I was afraid to even see how much it would cost. But I was dying in the summer heat so I went to see. I waited in the office for half an hour and paid less than $200 and I finally don't have to risk a heat stroke when I drive my car.
Vehicle: Dodge Neon