Masters Auto Repair

Mary H. on 02/02/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Outstanding "
I came in here On a Saturday afternoon Not only did the manager give me a full honest rundown and explanation of what repairs they were going to do and how, but also an exact estimation of the total bill too. Even beyond that, they stayed open an extra hour to make sure I got taken care. More than fair cost for services and parts, and extremely cool and down to earth staff. Will be taking my business and car maintenance here from now on. Outstanding customer service . I felt the honesty .
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 02/02/2017 02:01 PM
justese S. on 01/17/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"HORRIFIC DISHONEST THIEVES"
I had my car towed to this PATHETIC shop. My car was with Masters almost 2 months! They damaged my car the 1st visit. 2nd visit promised to repair issue and pretended to be waiting for SPECIALLY ORDERED parts on countless occassions. Finally I insisted to pick up and have my car sent to the dealer. Just to learn my radio was stolen, wires were everywhere in my car. My driver seat was broken and my fuse cover was missing. I was told none of the items were ever present. I called police and now will be meeting them in court. Had to pay for a tow; car was NEVER repaired. Car has alarm and working door locks; key and alarm were in their possession. The owner flipped my husband off while the woman and children peered through the window smiling and or laughing. Wow! Poor poor business. My husband paid these LOSERS $500 . I had a very NICE BRANDNEW stereo. Poor representation of the LATINO community.
Service Date: 01/16/2016