Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
MATTHEW L. on 02/24/2017
"Another great experience!"
The staff at Matt's are great!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 02/16/2017
Review Created: 02/24/2017 08:44 AM
MATTHEW L. on 02/24/2017
"Excellent, as always!"
Keep up the great work everyone!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 02/14/2017
Review Created: 02/24/2017 08:33 AM
MIKE B. on 02/12/2017
"Cadillac Runs like a Charm"
Quick Reliable service as always.
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade ESV
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 03:51 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/13/2017

Mike,
Thank you for your review and for allowing us to build a strong relationship with you over the years. We strive to make each experience a 5-star plus experience for our customers.

Mike,

RACHAEL M. on 02/11/2017
"Wonderful people! (Vern is the bomb.com)"
My car recently broke down in the middle of the night and had to be towed to Matts. When I arrived the next morning it was already in the shop and Vern greeted me and asked about what was going on with the car. He worked with me all day while my car was being fixed and took the time to explain in detail what was wrong until I understood. This was honestly the best experience I've ever had at an auto shop, and really everyone I've encountered here has been wonderful. Whoever worked on my car not only took the time to fix it, but to drive it around and make sure the problem seemed fixed, they were thorough and my car has been running smoothly since! 10/10 would recommend.
Vehicle: Buick Park Avenue
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017 08:54 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/15/2017

Rachael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review. We know how important your vehicle is and how one relies on it. That is why we take our job very seriously and want to ensure that when it leaves Matt’s that it’s running smoothly!

P.S. We agree that Vern is the bomb.com

WES L. on 02/10/2017
"Knowledgeable and respectful "
Awesome customer service
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017 08:39 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/10/2017

Thanks for the great review, Wes! We strive to make each new customer feel they’ve made the right choice when they come to Matt’s Automotive. We look forward to working with you in the future!

KALI A. on 02/07/2017
"First time experience"
Although I just had an oil change and a brief experience with Matt's, I was very pleased with the service and friendly staff!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 02/07/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 09:27 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/08/2017

Kali,
Thank you for your great review! Whether a service is $30 or $300, we take our customer’s experiences very seriously and strive to ensure that they are well taken care of. We can’t wait to be able to work with you in the future.

ASHLEY L. on 02/03/2017
"Great place to go!"
Affordable and friendly. Awesome place to go.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/03/2017 06:11 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, Ashley!  We hold the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers above all else.  We are so happy you had such a great experience and thank you for trusting your vehicle with us!

KAATRIN H. on 01/21/2017
"Kind staff"
Very friendly and understanding staff!
Vehicle: Chrysler Cirrus
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 07:33 AM
CAROLYN B. on 01/15/2017
"Wonderful customer service "
I had my car in for a lot of repairs they explained to me everything they did real well before performing anything! They gave me cost before doing it as well! Very friendly staff!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2017 06:20 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 01/16/2017

Because we value our customers so much, we always want them to be informed and know they’re in control when it comes to their vehicles and repairs. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, Carolyn!

ERIN N. on 01/10/2017
"Courteous and reliable service."
I have had a lot of service done at Matt's, and they are always incredibly professional and incredibly thorough. they are very good about telling me what needs to be done and what can wait,and they are always careful to notice problems that I may not have been aware of. I would highly recommend their services.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/10/2017 08:35 PM

It’s important to us that our customers know they’re being well taken care of and informed. Thank you for your great review and your recommendation!

STACY D. on 01/08/2017
"Fast Service "
Great service great price
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Review Created: 01/08/2017 07:55 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 01/17/2017

Stacy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We always want to stay competitive with our prices while still providing our exceptional customer service. We’re glad to hear your visit was just that. Thanks again Stacy!

RICK N. on 01/08/2017
"Continue with the good service"
Just another oil change. No new issues with the vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Review Created: 01/08/2017 07:01 AM
DEB G. on 01/07/2017
"Service, atmosphere"
Always do a good thorough job
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Review Created: 01/07/2017 06:03 AM

Deb, thank you for the positive review! We are always striving to give our customers the best experience each and every time they come in. We look forward to being able to help you again in the future.

BETHANY S. on 12/23/2016
"Awesome Service"
I brought my car in with zero notice because I slid into a curb. I feared the worst that something was bent badly and it would cost a fortune. Thankfully it was a simple alignment. Matt's Auto is always so helpful and has very friendly service. I never fear I'm going to get overcharged. The owner and employees are very trustworthy. They were able to fix my problem in a very reasonable time frame. Very happy with my experience.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 11:01 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 12/28/2016

Bethany,
We know that when it comes to vehicles, unexpected things can happen. Because they can, we want to be able to get those unexpected circumstances taken care of for our customers in an effective and timely manner. We appreciate your trust in our team and thank you for leaving a great review! Happy New Year!

JOSH H. on 12/23/2016
"Quick, friendly service"
It was quick and easy process to get my oil changed. No problems!
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 10:21 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 01/02/2017

Thanks for the great review, Josh! Because we value our customers and their time, we’re always striving to make visits, such as routine maintenance, as efficient as possible!

Valued Customer on 12/21/2016
"Only do what is necessary at a great price"
We have our company vehicles serviced with Matt's and they only do what is necessary and at a very fair price. They have wonderful customer service and are great at keeping us informed during the repairs so there are no surprises.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 12/12/2016
Review Created: 12/21/2016 04:19 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for the great review! We strive to continually build strong relationships with our customers and make sure they are always informed. Happy holidays!

CLINT N. on 12/16/2016
"the people!!!!! plus explains all whats wrong or right!!!!"
repair went great and everything is working fine. if have more repairs will for sure be back at matts.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/16/2016 07:44 AM
Tara S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 12/16/2016

Thanks Clint! It was apleasure working with you as well as getting to know you! We do hope to work with you in the future. Happy Holidays

KELLI L. on 12/16/2016
"Thank you thank you thank you"
You gu were the best! Even though you were totally slammed at the time, you managed to fit little ol' me into your schedule and replace my lemon of a battery for no cost. I will recommend y'all over and over.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/16/2016 03:58 AM

Thanks for the great review Kelli! I'm so glad we were able to get you in. If we can make it happen for our customers we have no problems doing just that. Have a great holiday!

MATTHEW L. on 12/14/2016
"Great Team"
They take the time to fix it right, not just throwing parts at something
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 12/14/2016 11:04 AM
Tara S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 12/15/2016

We appreciate the great review. We are not about throwing parts at any vehicle. We believe in honest, thorough work and it's great for us when the customer recognizes that. Happy Holidays!