Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC

Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5rating 4.3636364
Overall Rating 2.6363636/5Overall Rating 2.6363636/5rating 2.6363636rating 2.6363636rating 2.6363636
RANEY G. on 02/23/2017
"Honest estimates, reasonable price and work done so well they offer warranty's!"
They fixed everything, at a reasonable price. I love driving my vehicle again. This is the first time in 30 years I found a place where the parts cost more than the labor for installation. Excellent communication with the customer. Everything explained and understandable. I highly recommend this shop if you need a car repaired.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 09:30 AM
TOMMY W. on 02/23/2017
"5 Stars"
Clean facilities, professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 07:41 AM
JODI R. on 02/19/2017
"Awesome service"
Truly wonderful people work at Matt's. I never felt taken advantage of or ignorant for asking questions.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/19/2017 07:25 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/24/2017

Jodi, thank you for the great review! We take educating our customers and their experience while getting their vehicles repaired just as seriously as repairing the vehicle correctly the first time. To do that, we must have superstar employees who truly care about what they do and we are so grateful to have such a great team at Matt’s! We look forward to working with you again in the future, thank you!

KYLE E. on 02/17/2017
"Great fast friendly service!"
I dealt with John, who was fantastic in making sure my trip to Matt's was both painless, and easy. He helped me along the way and was super friendly as well!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 02/17/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 09:08 PM

Kyle,
Our team is full of superstars who take our customer’s experience very seriously. John is great and we’re glad he was able to take good care of you while at Matt’s. Thank you for the great review!

KELLY R. on 02/17/2017
"Best in town"
Trustworthy!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 02/13/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 02:55 PM

Thanks for your review, Kelly! We strive to build strong relationships with our customers. We look forward to being able to help you in the future!

RACHEL B. on 02/12/2017
"Friendly and Comfortable"
I was very pleased with my experience. The guys upfront were friendly and helpful, the waiting room was comfortable. I was very happy to find Matt's and will continue to go back for any maintenance/repairs my vehicle needs in the future.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 07:41 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks for your great review, Rachel! We always strive to make our customer’s experience a 5-star plus experience. We’re very glad you found us as well and very much look forward to being to work with you in the future.

Beyond Boundaries Therapy Services B. on 02/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Consistent great service"
Matt's Auto provides consistent great service. Quick reliable and back on the road in no time.
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 03:48 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/13/2017

Thank you for the great review! We understand how businesses rely on their vehicles to perform tasks to keep their businesses running and that’s why we do everything we can to get you back on the road as fast as possible. Thank you for the trust you have in us!

MIKE B. on 02/12/2017
"Great Service as always. "
Great Service. Diagnosed problem quickly with estimate repaired and back in service.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 03:45 PM

Mike, thanks for your review. Because we only employ the superstars, you can rest assured that we only perform the highest quality work each time your vehicle is trusted with us. Thank you for your business!

STEVE K. on 02/08/2017
"I found my mechanic!"
Awesome service. The staff was very clear on what needed to be done and not pushy. I appreciate their professionalism.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 01:19 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/08/2017

Thank you for your great review, Steve! We’re always striving to make every customer experience the best it can be. We’re glad we were able to do that for you and are very glad you found your mechanic. We look forward to being able to serve you in the future.

TYLER S. on 02/02/2017
"Got me back on the road!"
Honesty is the best policy, right? Well, I trust Matt's 100 percent. They took my vehicle days before anyone else could get it in, which was huge given I was unemployed at the time and needed it to look for and apply to jobs. Plus, they were able to fast-track getting the part in (which still took a couple days) so I got my truck back before the week was out. Had I waited for someone else to take a look at it, there's no way I would have been driving that quickly.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 02/02/2017 06:56 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Tyler! We know our customers heavily rely on their vehicles that’s why we believe in doing our best work as efficient as possible. We’ve glad we were able to get back on the road before week’s end. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

TRACY K. on 01/21/2017
"Service"
Always honest and fair.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 08:46 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 01/23/2017

Thank you for your continued service and this great review, Tracy! We strive to provide only the highest quality service to our customers.

GRETCHEN T. on 01/20/2017
"Proffessional Services; Exemplary Customer Service "
Matt's Automotive was able to get my car in to their shop the very same day I called with a problem. They were extremely accommodating. I was very impressed with their professionalism and great customer service. I highly recommend Matt's Automotive for your automotive needs.
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 10:14 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 01/24/2017

Gretchen,

Thank you for your terrific review and your recommendation to others. We strive to make each customers experience with us exceptional and we are glad you had such a great experience. We appreciate you choosing us to service and repair your vehicle and thank you for your business!

KELLI L. ReScore Review on 01/23/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Thankful :)"
I appreciate very much the personal touch that I got with this problem. Matt called me directly and we discussed what went right and wrong. I will be giving Matt's another chance, of course. They are consistently very good to me. Thanks!
Review Created: 01/20/2017 06:15 AM

"Disappointed :("
I was a little disappointed in my service this time. The guys got me in right away, which I appreciated, but they didn't tell me that it would cost me almost $70.00 to just look at my car and tell me what they'd probably have to do. They also did not explain that my car was an exception to the usual rules about an oil pump, so it sounded (although it was not true!!!) that they were trying to dupe me. If they had explained that my oil pump was indeed outside my vehicle, I probably would not have gone to a different business for service. As it was, I wanted a second opinion because I THOUGHT I was being lied to. :(
Review Created: 01/20/2017 06:15 AM
Matt L., Owner & Founder at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 01/23/2017

Kelli,
First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and taking time out of your day to speak with me about your expereince with us, we cannot improve or make adjustments if we don't know if we did something that didn't meet our customers expectations or our standards.  Like we spoke about on the phone, Keith should have informed you of any charges to look at your vehicle when you came in to drop it off, and he should have also called to tell you there was oil everywhere and without degreasing it, we would not be able to determine the source of the leak and the charges to do that, and both Keith and myself apologize for that.  It is our policy to call to inform our customers and to involve them in the process so they can make informed decisions, and we missed the mark with you and your vehicle, and you have our most sincere apologies.  We also missed the mark with how things were explained and this started with the communication between our technician and our service advisor, Keith.  What Keith interpeted our technicians recommendations as is your oil pump was leaking and in reality, we could not fully tell you what was leaking as the oil was coming from behind your timing cover and the only way to give you an accurate estimate would be to take apart some of the vehicle to gain access behind your timing cover so we could see for certain what was going on.  From that point, we could have given a proper and accurate estimate, which you didnt recieve.  We shoudl have obtained permission to disassemble to that point so we could be certain in our findings.  Had we done that, and explained everything in better detail, i think this entire situation could have been avoided.  We never want our customers to feel like they are being duped or taken advantage of and we cannot apologize enough for making your experience with us feel that way.  Like I told you when we spoke on the phone, none of our team members are paid any type of salary so we can promote a team atmosphere and also to give unbiased opinions to our customers and to educate them, without selling to them.  We are using your experience to better our whole team and to work on areas that we are not doing as well as we should.  Again, we are very sorry for your experience this time and I am very greatful you are willing to give us another try and we thank you for your business.

GENE S. on 01/12/2017
"Malibu service"
good customer service and car was serviced in a timely manner
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 01/12/2017 01:54 PM
DON S. on 01/05/2017
"Very professional "
Quality product with quality personnel. Would definitely use again
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2017 08:51 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 01/16/2017

Thank you for the great review, Don! We strive to employ the superstars and only put out the best quality work. We are very proud of our team and we are happy you had such a great experience. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

MARK P. on 01/01/2017
"Great service!"
Great service!! No pressure for unnecessary work to be done!
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/01/2017 09:01 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 01/02/2017

Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We always want to make sure our customers are fully informed about their vehicles and let them always know that each decision on their vehicle is always their own to make. Again thank you for the great review, and thank you for being such a valued customer!

RYAN L. on 12/30/2016
"Successful oil change "
As usual, we had another great turn at Matt's. Brought in our BMW for an oil change & walked away happy. They did a wonderful job and we trust them fully with our car. Not everyone knows BMWs that well, but Matt's crew is top notch...it's the place to go. I especially appreciate the repair recommendations they provide; but not in a pushy way. Very professional and informative.
Vehicle: BMW 328xi
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 09:13 AM

Thank you for your great review, Ryan! It’s always important to us that our customers leave highly satisfied after each and every visit. Because of the continuous training each of our ASE Certified technicians receives, they’re highly prepared to work on any make or model of vehicle out there. We also want you to know what may be needing attention so you can plan for it as much as possible. We want to make sure you’re as in control of your vehicle as possible. Again, thank you for your great review!

TERRI J. on 12/24/2016
"Cost conscious "
I appreciate that they help you find the most cost effective way to fix your problem.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 12/24/2016 06:45 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 12/28/2016

Terri,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We strive to make sure each and every customer has an exceptional experience each time they visit us. We are very happy yours was nothing short of that. Thank you again, and Happy New Year

HEATHER B. on 12/19/2016
"Tires"
We took the Yukon in because one tire kept going flat, thinking there was valve stem corrosion. Turned out it was irreparable and we ended up replacing both rear tires. Keith found the tires in the warehouse, and I was driving home less than three hours from when we started. Great service!
And they helped me reprogram my AstroStart too!
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016 06:06 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you for the great review Heather! We strive to really listen to our customers, assess each situation and make every visit a successful one for our customers. Thank you for being a great customer and we hope to able to work with you in the future. Happy holidays!

STEVE D. on 12/17/2016
"Oil Change"
The service was quick and efficient. Staff is friendly and helpful
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/17/2016 08:23 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 12/19/2016

Steve,

Thank you for your great review and your continued loyalty and business. While we always strive for a 5 star plus experience, we acknowledge there is always room for improvement and appreciate your feedback on the follow up call today. We are always striving to be better than we were yesterday and it's with positive feedback that we learn new ways we can improve our customers experience. Thank you again for taking your time to discuss your experience and thank you for being a great customer. Happy holidays!