Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC

Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5rating 4.41667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667
Latest Review about 2 months ago

Valued Customer on 08/04/2017
"Awesome Service"
We trust Matt's with all of our vehicles and the experience is awesome each and every time!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 04:33 AM
JOE C. on 06/25/2017
A bit pricey.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/25/2017 09:15 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 06/26/2017

Thanks for your review, Joe! While we are always striving to be competitive in our pricing, we are always working to exceed our customers’ expectations and provide exceptional service and value in everything we do. We are sorry you didn’t feel the value exceeded the price you paid, but are happy to receive feedback from all of our awesome customers.

MELANIE S. on 06/21/2017
"Wow!"
Matt's was able to get my car in and taken care of all within a couple hours. Courtesy rides were offered and the mechanical staff were fantastic and knowledgeable. Thank you for cleaning up Swamp Kia!!!
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 10:08 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 06/22/2017

We’re glad we were able to get you in and out with ease and convenience, Melanie! We strive to provide exceptional service to each one of our awesome customers. Thanks for your review and your trust in us, Melanie!

RYAN L. on 06/19/2017
"Another Great Service"
We go nowhere but Matt's! Because of a move out of the state, this will be our final trip to Matt's but I would highly recommend them to any one that's looking for a repair shop. There are many to chose from, but one can rest assured that here you will be treated fairly, with respect (whether you're a man or a woman), and be given honest feedback and pricing regarding your vehicle.

We've taken our cars here for 6 years. They're great and if it weren't for our move, we'd keep on taking them there.
Vehicle: BMW 328xi
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 05:59 AM

Thank you for your long relationship with us at Matt’s Automotive, Ryan. We’re sad to see you go but want to wish you good luck in your move and your future plans. We strive to build strong relationships with our customers through great service and clear communication. Again, thanks, Ryan!

KATIE S. on 06/17/2017
"Great job!"
I've never been so pleased with automotive services than I am right now. They did a great job with our vehicle and were honest about everything throughout the repairs. Will be using them again when necessary!
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Wagon
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 12:11 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 06/20/2017

At Matt’s Automotive, a couple of our core values are to never put money ahead of people and to provide only the highest quality repairs and services, including high-quality customer service. Thank you for your super review and we look forward to being your trusted partner in the care of your vehicle.

STEVE B. on 06/16/2017
"Courteous, prompt and reasonably priced"
Very courteous. Takes care of recommended repairs promptly. Great online communication with photographs of areas in need of repair and links to an online site with information about the function of that specific area. Repair costs are lower than the dealers in town.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 10:23 AM

We strive to build strong relationships with our customers and to us, that means clear communication while providing exceptional service. Thanks for your patronage and your awesome review, Steve!

TRACY K. on 06/16/2017
"Great service"
Always available and professional. Competitive pricing and satisfied results.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 07:35 AM

We love our customers and always want to make sure they are receiving nothing short of 5-star service when they trust us with their vehicles. Thanks for your great review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle, Tracy!

JENNIFIER J. on 06/14/2017
"Great Customer Service"
I've always been satisfied with service here, but yesterday was exceptionally pleased. I had a tire that I was so tired of putting air in continuously. Called, without an appointment to see if I could get in in that day. Even though they were already busy they were kind enough to allow me to drop the car by and they would look at it when they could. I wasn't expecting it to get done as fast as it did and was super pleased with the service.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 07:30 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 06/16/2017

Thank you for your great review, Jennifer! We love our customers and always want to provide them with a great experience each time they trust us with their vehicles.

KARISSA H. on 06/11/2017
"Honest and efficient "
I recently had a flat tire on a new car with tires the shop had to order in. They were honest with me and searched around to find the tire. Quick, efficient, friendly, and honest. I'd recommend Matt's again!
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/11/2017 05:11 AM

Thanks for your review and recommendation, Karissa! One of our core values is to never put money before people. Because of strong core values like that, we’re able to provide exceptional service to our awesome customers.

LARRY H. on 06/08/2017
"Great Customer Service "
They were very happy to give me and my small children a ride home in our van since their courtesy vans don't have car seats. They brought our van home when they finished and took care of the bill over the phone. It was so convenient!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 04:47 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 06/08/2017

We love hearing stories like this one, where our customers had an exceptional experience as we strive for every customer to receive an exceptional experience. Thank you for your review and we look forward to being able to assist you in the future!

ELIZABETH H. on 05/30/2017
"Continuity of Care"
Appreciated that I was able to work with same service writer/rep throughout several days of repairs. Flexibility of contact methods: cell #, text message, e-mail, or got connected to him immediately if I called shop #. Jury still out on repairs done - there are new funny noises from pwr steering - but I recognize this is an older car used purchased strictly for commuting comfort. I don't think it was well maintained before I got it and may have been in an accident or two. I was in a unique situation in that I could leave the vehicle at the shop for several days so they only had to tear down once to complete all repairs. Normally I would need a loaner car/ride at times outside regular business hours. So don't know how well they'd accommodate that, but it would be vital to me.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 06:55 AM
Matt L., Owner & Founder at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 05/30/2017

Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent experience with us.  We pride ourselves on our customer service and after speaking with you, sounds like we definately did a great job in that area, which is awesome.  Like I explained to you on the phone, you can have 100% confidence in the repairs that were completed as they are backed with our 3 year/36,000 mile warranty that is nationwide.  Regarding your noise, when you were in about 8 months ago, we looked into that and informed you about it, and we do not typically try to hound a customer after informing them one time as we dont want to come off to our customers that we trying to sell something.  While some customers may want to be reminded of issues going on each time, some do not, so we adopted the policy of letting you know when it is discovered and letting you decide from there.  Like I discussed with you on the phone as well, we do have courtesy rides available along with free loaner vehicles when your vehicle is in for an extended period.  Thank you for taking my call this morning and we greatly appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you again!  Have a wonderful day!

FRANK K. on 05/23/2017
"Friendly staff"
Will go back again
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 04:16 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 05/23/2017

Thank you for your review, Frank! We strive to continuously provide exceptional service to our customers. We’re glad we’ll be able to continue assisting you with your vehicle in the future.

DUANE P. on 05/04/2017
"welcoming atmosphere at the desk"
A fine review provided me of the bill and maintenance issues.
May I suggest that the desk manager call about some maintenance issues that may need prompt attention...in this way I might have suggested that we drain and replace the brake fluid before I picked up the car. (As it is, I will need to return the car for this minor yet necessary work...in the near future.) Thanks!
Vehicle: Cadillac Seville
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 11:28 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 05/05/2017

We are always excited to receive feedback from our customers so we can continue growing and being able to provide better service to our customers. Thanks for your great review, Duane!

GARY N. on 05/04/2017
"Great service"
Great service with no pressure
Vehicle: Saturn L200
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 05:27 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you for your great review, Gary! We appreciate and value our customers and are always striving to provide nothing short of a 5-Star plus experience.

BETH P. on 04/26/2017
"Professionalism"
I always feel like my car is getting the best care possible at Matts. Everyone is friendly, professional, straight-forward and efficient. I had no idea that factory tires only lasted to about 35,000 miles so was very grateful for the 'heads up' that I will likely need new tires by next winter. That's a big enough purchase that I need some time to budget for it, so was glad to get that information now. I recommend Matts to people all the time.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 09:00 PM

Because of AWESOME customers like you Beth, we get to do what we love every day! Thank you for your great review and the trust you have in us!

JARED J. on 04/22/2017
"Friendly staff"
They stayed on task and kept me posted on what they were doing. Staff was very curteous throughout the whole process. Very reasonable for the job that was done as well.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 10:30 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/24/2017

We value our customers and their time, that is why we believe in the importance of communication and exceptional service. We appreciate your great review, Jared!

KAYCI A. on 04/19/2017
"Great communication!"
The communication with this company is great. The status updates of vehicle progression is absolutely wonderful.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 09:05 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/20/2017

We want to thank you for this awesome review, Kayci! We strive to keep a clear line of communication with our customers, especially when their vehicle is in our care, because that’s what takes your experience from good to GREAT.

JEAN A. ReScore Review on 04/05/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Oil change"
Just a 3 minute adjustment took care of it. We all have little accidents & the 2 hoses were connected. A button reset was bumped & that took care of the dash lights. I'm totally satisfied with my service.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 09:03 AM

"During my yesterday oil change"
Don't know what happened but all kinds of lights came on my dash. I'm stopping by later today to see what was done during my oil change & filter's that were changed. My track light - engine light - vsc light. I hope it's a minor adjustment. Not happy that I have to come back again today but thing happen & we all need to find peaceful solutions to problems.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 09:03 AM
Matt L., Owner & Founder at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/05/2017

We called and spoke with Jean and were able to get her and her vehicle in today to see what happened.  It appears a vacuum line became disconnected causing one of the lights to come on, one was on prior to service and the track and vsc lights were on due to the traction button being pressed accidentally.  All taken care of and Jean would like to rescore.  Thank you for your continued business Jean, we appreciate it!

MARK H. on 04/02/2017
"Great staff"
I trust them and the Moorhead location is close to Junkyard, an added bonus.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/02/2017 07:02 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you for the great review Mark, and we are glad you were able to enjoy a “cold one” while your vehicle was in our care.

WILL S. on 04/01/2017
"Friendly service and terrific warranty "
Yes the advisors were quick to respond back to me and very thorough over the phone. Again the warranty they provide is awesome
Vehicle: Buick Rainier
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 07:10 AM

We offer an industry leading warranty because we believe in the work that we perform and want our customers to know they can depend on us. Thanks for your great review, Will!