Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC

Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5rating 4.41667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667
FRANK K. on 05/23/2017
"Friendly staff"
Will go back again
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 04:16 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 05/23/2017

Thank you for your review, Frank! We strive to continuously provide exceptional service to our customers. We’re glad we’ll be able to continue assisting you with your vehicle in the future.

DUANE P. on 05/04/2017
"welcoming atmosphere at the desk"
A fine review provided me of the bill and maintenance issues.
May I suggest that the desk manager call about some maintenance issues that may need prompt attention...in this way I might have suggested that we drain and replace the brake fluid before I picked up the car. (As it is, I will need to return the car for this minor yet necessary work...in the near future.) Thanks!
Vehicle: Cadillac Seville
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 11:28 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 05/05/2017

We are always excited to receive feedback from our customers so we can continue growing and being able to provide better service to our customers. Thanks for your great review, Duane!

GARY N. on 05/04/2017
"Great service"
Great service with no pressure
Vehicle: Saturn L200
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 05:27 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you for your great review, Gary! We appreciate and value our customers and are always striving to provide nothing short of a 5-Star plus experience.

BETH P. on 04/26/2017
"Professionalism"
I always feel like my car is getting the best care possible at Matts. Everyone is friendly, professional, straight-forward and efficient. I had no idea that factory tires only lasted to about 35,000 miles so was very grateful for the 'heads up' that I will likely need new tires by next winter. That's a big enough purchase that I need some time to budget for it, so was glad to get that information now. I recommend Matts to people all the time.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 09:00 PM

Because of AWESOME customers like you Beth, we get to do what we love every day! Thank you for your great review and the trust you have in us!

JARED J. on 04/22/2017
"Friendly staff"
They stayed on task and kept me posted on what they were doing. Staff was very curteous throughout the whole process. Very reasonable for the job that was done as well.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 10:30 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/24/2017

We value our customers and their time, that is why we believe in the importance of communication and exceptional service. We appreciate your great review, Jared!

KAYCI A. on 04/19/2017
"Great communication!"
The communication with this company is great. The status updates of vehicle progression is absolutely wonderful.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 09:05 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/20/2017

We want to thank you for this awesome review, Kayci! We strive to keep a clear line of communication with our customers, especially when their vehicle is in our care, because that’s what takes your experience from good to GREAT.

JEAN A. ReScore Review on 04/05/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Oil change"
Just a 3 minute adjustment took care of it. We all have little accidents & the 2 hoses were connected. A button reset was bumped & that took care of the dash lights. I'm totally satisfied with my service.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 09:03 AM

"During my yesterday oil change"
Don't know what happened but all kinds of lights came on my dash. I'm stopping by later today to see what was done during my oil change & filter's that were changed. My track light - engine light - vsc light. I hope it's a minor adjustment. Not happy that I have to come back again today but thing happen & we all need to find peaceful solutions to problems.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 09:03 AM
Matt L., Owner & Founder at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/05/2017

We called and spoke with Jean and were able to get her and her vehicle in today to see what happened.  It appears a vacuum line became disconnected causing one of the lights to come on, one was on prior to service and the track and vsc lights were on due to the traction button being pressed accidentally.  All taken care of and Jean would like to rescore.  Thank you for your continued business Jean, we appreciate it!

MARK H. on 04/02/2017
"Great staff"
I trust them and the Moorhead location is close to Junkyard, an added bonus.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/02/2017 07:02 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you for the great review Mark, and we are glad you were able to enjoy a “cold one” while your vehicle was in our care.

WILL S. on 04/01/2017
"Friendly service and terrific warranty "
Yes the advisors were quick to respond back to me and very thorough over the phone. Again the warranty they provide is awesome
Vehicle: Buick Rainier
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 07:10 AM

We offer an industry leading warranty because we believe in the work that we perform and want our customers to know they can depend on us. Thanks for your great review, Will!

LARRY S. on 03/23/2017
"Efficient"
They were able to get me in the same day I called. The price was within the range I was expecting. The staff is friendly and competent. The work was done on time and I would recommend to anyone.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 01:30 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 03/30/2017

Thanks for your 5-star review, Larry! We know how important a customer’s vehicle is and that’s why we do everything we can to get it back to you as efficiently as possible

MARK P. on 03/22/2017
"Great service!"
Easy to schedule, great service, no problems!!
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/22/2017 02:15 PM

Thank you, Mark, for the great review! We look forward to being able to assist you in the future.

ROBIN G. on 03/22/2017
"Autostart Installation"
Fast, efficient, friendly. Got my car in right away and everything works perfectly!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/22/2017 09:41 AM

Thanks for your positive review, Robin! We’re glad you’re enjoying your AstroStart and look forward to being able to assist you with any other needs you have with your vehicle.

Valued Customer on 03/16/2017
"Excellent as always"
These guys do a great job, highly recommend!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 03:17 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 03/17/2017

Thanks for the great recommendation and review!

RENEE H. on 03/14/2017
"Excellent!"
They did an excellent job at finding the problem and repairing it!
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/14/2017 10:02 AM

Renee, thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on our exceptional team and the highly skilled and wonderful people we have here and the dedication they have to our customers and their vehicles! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

RANEY G. on 02/23/2017
"Honest estimates, reasonable price and work done so well they offer warranty's!"
They fixed everything, at a reasonable price. I love driving my vehicle again. This is the first time in 30 years I found a place where the parts cost more than the labor for installation. Excellent communication with the customer. Everything explained and understandable. I highly recommend this shop if you need a car repaired.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 09:30 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 03/06/2017

Thanks for your great review, Raney! We stand behind the great work our technicians perform and that’s why we offer an industry leading warranty. At Matt’s Automotive, we put the customer and their needs first. We look forward to being able to continue to help you.

TOMMY W. on 02/23/2017
"5 Stars"
Clean facilities, professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 07:41 AM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 03/03/2017

Tommy,
Thank you for the great review. We always strive to give our customer a 5-plus star experience and are glad that was the case for you!

JODI R. on 02/19/2017
"Awesome service"
Truly wonderful people work at Matt's. I never felt taken advantage of or ignorant for asking questions.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/19/2017 07:25 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/24/2017

Jodi, thank you for the great review! We take educating our customers and their experience while getting their vehicles repaired just as seriously as repairing the vehicle correctly the first time. To do that, we must have superstar employees who truly care about what they do and we are so grateful to have such a great team at Matt’s! We look forward to working with you again in the future, thank you!

KYLE E. on 02/17/2017
"Great fast friendly service!"
I dealt with John, who was fantastic in making sure my trip to Matt's was both painless, and easy. He helped me along the way and was super friendly as well!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 02/17/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 09:08 PM

Kyle,
Our team is full of superstars who take our customer’s experience very seriously. John is great and we’re glad he was able to take good care of you while at Matt’s. Thank you for the great review!

KELLY R. on 02/17/2017
"Best in town"
Trustworthy!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 02/13/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 02:55 PM

Thanks for your review, Kelly! We strive to build strong relationships with our customers. We look forward to being able to help you in the future!

RACHEL B. on 02/12/2017
"Friendly and Comfortable"
I was very pleased with my experience. The guys upfront were friendly and helpful, the waiting room was comfortable. I was very happy to find Matt's and will continue to go back for any maintenance/repairs my vehicle needs in the future.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 07:41 PM
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator at Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks for your great review, Rachel! We always strive to make our customer’s experience a 5-star plus experience. We’re very glad you found us as well and very much look forward to being to work with you in the future.