Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Linda L. on 08/21/2017
"Service without the pressure"
Great service! I also like the fact I'm not pressured to fix whatever problems my car may have. Im informed, given a quote, and, the decision is up to me. I appreciate that.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 12:46 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Aloha Linda,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra, and for your kind review!
I am very happy to hear that everything went well on your visit, and that you are completely satisfied.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next service.

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"Only can comment on the roomy, clean service checkin area and great air conditioned waiting room . Definitely a big upgrade from the old building"
My family and friends already bring their cars for service here but should there be one that I can refer them to you, I will.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 02:14 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Aloha,

I am pleased that everything went well on your last visit.

We appreciate your business, and your feedback.  We look foward to seeing you again in the future!

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"ON tIME"
Jim Falk Motors service is efficient, accurate and timely. The check in and check out were done in a professional manner. I can always trust them to do what's right for my car. And the shuttle transport is very convenient.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 01:00 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Aloha,

Thank you for your recent feedback on your service visit with Jim Falk Motors.  I am pleased that everything went well.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sarina A. on 07/22/2017
"Attention to detail is great! "
Thanks everyone! for the great customer service and getting our car repair done in a timely manner... A+
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 01:07 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Aloha Sarina,

Mahalo for your review on your recent service on your Sonata.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Rosalie A. on 07/04/2017
"I AM SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE RENDERED FOR MY CAR!"
SATISFIED WITH YOUR SERVIC!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 03:49 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

Aloha Rosalie,

Thank you so much for putting your trust in Jim Falk Motors for your servicing needs.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

I am glad we were able to correct any issues you may have had on your vehicle.

Please let us know if there is anything more or different we could have done to deserve a 5 star rating from you.  We value your opinions and feedback.

Verified Customer on 06/27/2017
"Routine Maintenance not so routine"
I really appreciated the service representative, Anella, going out of her to get my car from Sales. I arrived after 5pm, and she was still on property. Anella retreived the keys for me! I also appreciated the color coded sheet showing the service, and upcoming maintenance needs reccommended for my car.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 04:01 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/29/2017

Aloha,

Mahalo for your kind review on your recent Sonata service.  I am pleased that Anela was able to assist you.  It always pleases me to hear from satisfied guests.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Lois O. on 06/22/2017
"Timely service."
Service was quick and efficient.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 10:48 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/29/2017

Aloha Lois,

I'd like to take a moment to thank your for your business and for your kind review on your recent service for your Accent.

I am always pleased to hear that everything went well, and that you are completely satisfied with service you received.
We look forward to the next opportunity to be of service to you.

Sarina A. on 06/16/2017
"Attention to detail is great! "
You guys worked as team to get the job done a well oiled machine....
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 10:02 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/20/2017

Aloha Sarina,

Mahalo for your feedback!  I am pleased to hear that everything went well on your Sonata service.

Thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jim Falk Motors of Maui
Customer Relations Manager

Sherwin A. on 06/12/2017
"GREAT JOB"
Everything was great. Its actually ABOVE EXPECTATION.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 11:01 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Aloha Sherwin,

Mahalo for your feedback. We strive to provide you with Truly Exceptional service.

We appreciate your comments as well as your business!

Justin R. on 06/06/2017
"Lack of follow through."
I recently took my car to Jim Falk for a 4 wheel alignment. I wouldn't be able to pick up the car until after hours and at first I was told I could. However when I arrived on the day of service, I was told I couldn't. After a few minutes the service advisor agreed to it. I mentioned to the service advisor about an issues with the dash coming apart by the cd player. She said she would have the tech look at it. When I arrived after hours to pick up my vehicle. No receipt for the service rendered, and the issue of the dashboard/ nothing was done. Thus the 3 stars. Also this is my second review and a message left to Hyundai/Jim falk and no response to date. Justin R
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 10:14 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/07/2017

Aloha Justin,

Thank you for your recent feedback on your Hyundai service.  We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our customer's experience.

I apologize for the miscommunication we provided about the pick up of your vehicle after hours.  Usually when arrangements have been made ahead of time, we are able to accommodate after hours pick up.    I am not usre of the circumstances of your service writer saying no initially.
Also, the issue with your dash, I did not see it on the repair ticket, and I apologize, that is a mistake on our part.  Because it was not on the repair order, the tech did not know he was supposed to look at it.  I would really like to make sure your vehicle is taken care of to your satisfaction, so let me know when you are able to bring your vehicle in and I will personally make sure the outstanding issues are addressed.

Thank you for your business and for allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns.

Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Aloha Justin,

Just checking in to see if your outstanding service issues have been resolved to your satisfaction.

Please feel free to contact me should you need any further assistance.

Kelvin N. on 06/02/2017
"Horrible "
They lie , cheated me one to many times. I'm done. I will never recommend them to anyone!!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 04:40 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

Aloha Kelvin,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback on your recent Hyundai service.  We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our dealership experience.

As a Customer Experience Manager of Jim Falk Motors of Maui, I am very sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience, and I personally apologize that we left you with any kind of impression other than a positive one.

I would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me by replying to this email. My phone number is 808-270-2600 if you prefer a phone conversation.  I really would like the opportunity to make things right.

Randall D. on 05/04/2017
"Friendly service advisors"
From the moment I drove in the service staff greeted me and were very knowledgeable about my vehicle. there were a few out of warrant problems which were covered because the parent co. extended because they were aware of problems.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 11:33 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 05/05/2017

Aloha Randall,

Thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata. Your business is very much appreciated.  We are pleased that your experience with us went well, and appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!  Have a great weekend!

Kai M. on 04/07/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"beware"
The positive reviews on this page are not possible and probably written by company owner, because this dealership is notorious state-wide for having horrible service. It's really bad. Run, don't walk. The employees don't care about you or selling you a car. We can't understand why they're still in business. I suppose if you're really desperate for a car or service, you'll have to wait for them to get their act together, which takes weeks & weeks. Beware of these slugs, as they don't know or care about what they're doing. Zilch customer service and they're very irresponsible. Customer service not going to happen. Upper management has no clue and not interested in helping you. New staff is way worse than old staff.
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 04/07/2017 07:09 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

Aloha Kai,

Mahalo for your feedback.  I am very sorry to hear that your experience with Jim Falk Motors and your Hyundai was negative.  I really would like to assist in resolving any service issue you may have.  Would you be able to provide me with specifics? details?  As an employee myself, it troubles me that anyone would receive as poor treatment as you are indicating, I would very much like to address this with our staff.

Verified Customer on 04/07/2017
"Great service and facilities"
I like the shuttle service, and the waiting area. Clean and spacious. Mechanics always do an excellent job with whatever they fix. Check in is friendly.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 12:07 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 04/11/2017

Aloha,

Mahalo for your kind review on your recent service on your Sonata.  I am pleased that everything went well on your visit. We thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

We are always here if you need us, please don't hesitate to call.

Lawrence M. on 03/24/2017
"Service 2013 Sante Fe "
On time and well done..Courteous and delivers a promised.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/24/2017 11:04 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 03/27/2017

Aloha Lawrence,

Thank you for the excellent review ! We appreciate your comments as well as your business.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Albert I. on 03/23/2017
"Get very few answers"
Tati and Omar are really pleasant. However, we walk out of the dealership/service without the answers we came in for every time. We were treated extremely rudely at purchase by the sales manager with not even a thank-you for buying a car from Hyundai. The finance manager was not much better. What started as a poor experience still has not been completely resolved. We love the car but if there was a different dealership on island, we would give them a try. We had the exact same experience when we bought a used car from Maui Hyundai in March of 2013. Seems like not a lot has changed. We have a saying we used in our mainland business: "It starts at the top."
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 12:06 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 03/27/2017

Aloha Albert,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your experience with our sales department.  I sincerely apologize if we have not met your needs during your last visit with us. We have recently gone through some changes at our dealership, and I want to make sure you get the answers you are looking for.  If you would like, please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may further understand the situation. I look forward to hearing from you.

Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

Aloha Albert,

I just wanted to check in with you, I haven't heard back from you. I wanted to make sure you were assisted in getting the answers you were looking for. If there is anything I may be able to assist you with, please feel free to contact me.

James S. on 03/20/2017
"Nice new surroundings"
Price of oil change and filter way too high for future changes.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 11:15 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 03/20/2017

Aloha James,

Thank you for your recent review on your service for your Hyundai.  We appreciate your feedback, and also for entrusting Jim Falk Motors with your vehicle's service needs.

While it is true that there may be other places that offer oil and filter changes for less, I wanted to assure you, that only Hyundai Trained and Certified Technicians will service your vehicle here.

Again, we appreciate your business, and do hope we will see you again in the future.

Francine A. on 03/06/2017
"no comment"
no comment
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 02/28/2017
Review Created: 03/06/2017 04:37 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 03/08/2017

Aloha Francine,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent service on your Hyundai.  Your business is greatly appreciated, and if there is anything we could do differently the next time to earn 5 stars from you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Jim Falk Motors
Vkanamu@jimfalkmotorsofmaui.com

Verified Customer on 02/21/2017
"100% satisfied."
Once again, everything perfect and on time.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/21/2017 09:25 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/21/2017

Aloha,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent service on your Veracruz.  Your review was very kind.  We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again in the future.

Steven S. on 02/17/2017
"The best!"
We like Maui Hyundai Service Department.
The people there are always friendly and efficient. The shuttle driver is a great guy, we enjoy talking with him.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 01:41 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/17/2017

Aloha Steven,

Thank you for your kind review on your recent service on your Sonata.  We are honored that you have chosen Jim Falk Motors as your dealership and we appreciate your business.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.