Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Randall D. on 05/04/2017
"Friendly service advisors"
From the moment I drove in the service staff greeted me and were very knowledgeable about my vehicle. there were a few out of warrant problems which were covered because the parent co. extended because they were aware of problems.
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 11:33 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 05/05/2017

Aloha Randall,

Thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata. Your business is very much appreciated.  We are pleased that your experience with us went well, and appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!  Have a great weekend!

Kai M. on 04/07/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"beware"
The positive reviews on this page are not possible and probably written by company owner, because this dealership is notorious state-wide for having horrible service. It's really bad. Run, don't walk. The employees don't care about you or selling you a car. We can't understand why they're still in business. I suppose if you're really desperate for a car or service, you'll have to wait for them to get their act together, which takes weeks & weeks. Beware of these slugs, as they don't know or care about what they're doing. Zilch customer service and they're very irresponsible. Customer service not going to happen. Upper management has no clue and not interested in helping you. New staff is way worse than old staff.
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 04/07/2017 07:09 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

Aloha Kai,

Mahalo for your feedback.  I am very sorry to hear that your experience with Jim Falk Motors and your Hyundai was negative.  I really would like to assist in resolving any service issue you may have.  Would you be able to provide me with specifics? details?  As an employee myself, it troubles me that anyone would receive as poor treatment as you are indicating, I would very much like to address this with our staff.

Verified Customer on 04/07/2017
"Great service and facilities"
I like the shuttle service, and the waiting area. Clean and spacious. Mechanics always do an excellent job with whatever they fix. Check in is friendly.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 12:07 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 04/11/2017

Aloha,

Mahalo for your kind review on your recent service on your Sonata.  I am pleased that everything went well on your visit. We thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

We are always here if you need us, please don't hesitate to call.

Lawrence M. on 03/24/2017
"Service 2013 Sante Fe "
On time and well done..Courteous and delivers a promised.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/24/2017 11:04 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 03/27/2017

Aloha Lawrence,

Thank you for the excellent review ! We appreciate your comments as well as your business.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Albert I. on 03/23/2017
"Get very few answers"
Tati and Omar are really pleasant. However, we walk out of the dealership/service without the answers we came in for every time. We were treated extremely rudely at purchase by the sales manager with not even a thank-you for buying a car from Hyundai. The finance manager was not much better. What started as a poor experience still has not been completely resolved. We love the car but if there was a different dealership on island, we would give them a try. We had the exact same experience when we bought a used car from Maui Hyundai in March of 2013. Seems like not a lot has changed. We have a saying we used in our mainland business: "It starts at the top."
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 12:06 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 03/27/2017

Aloha Albert,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your experience with our sales department.  I sincerely apologize if we have not met your needs during your last visit with us. We have recently gone through some changes at our dealership, and I want to make sure you get the answers you are looking for.  If you would like, please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may further understand the situation. I look forward to hearing from you.

Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

Aloha Albert,

I just wanted to check in with you, I haven't heard back from you. I wanted to make sure you were assisted in getting the answers you were looking for. If there is anything I may be able to assist you with, please feel free to contact me.

James S. on 03/20/2017
"Nice new surroundings"
Price of oil change and filter way too high for future changes.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 11:15 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 03/20/2017

Aloha James,

Thank you for your recent review on your service for your Hyundai.  We appreciate your feedback, and also for entrusting Jim Falk Motors with your vehicle's service needs.

While it is true that there may be other places that offer oil and filter changes for less, I wanted to assure you, that only Hyundai Trained and Certified Technicians will service your vehicle here.

Again, we appreciate your business, and do hope we will see you again in the future.

Francine A. on 03/06/2017
"no comment"
no comment
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 02/28/2017
Review Created: 03/06/2017 04:37 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 03/08/2017

Aloha Francine,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent service on your Hyundai.  Your business is greatly appreciated, and if there is anything we could do differently the next time to earn 5 stars from you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Jim Falk Motors
Vkanamu@jimfalkmotorsofmaui.com

Verified Customer on 02/21/2017
"100% satisfied."
Once again, everything perfect and on time.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/21/2017 09:25 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/21/2017

Aloha,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent service on your Veracruz.  Your review was very kind.  We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again in the future.

Steven S. on 02/17/2017
"The best!"
We like Maui Hyundai Service Department.
The people there are always friendly and efficient. The shuttle driver is a great guy, we enjoy talking with him.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 01:41 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/17/2017

Aloha Steven,

Thank you for your kind review on your recent service on your Sonata.  We are honored that you have chosen Jim Falk Motors as your dealership and we appreciate your business.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Donna N. on 02/13/2017
"Friendly and very professional"
Friendly and professional staff
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 01:08 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/13/2017

Aloha Donna,

Thank you for your kind review on your recent service.  Your business is very much appreciated.

If there is anything we can do to deserve a 5 star from you in the future, please don't hesistate to let us know.

Verified Customer on 02/09/2017
"Good follow up"
Ipo and Omar did a great job in following up with me and made up for Alex's lack of urgency and insufficiency.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 03:58 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/10/2017

Aloha,

Thank you for taking a moment to review Jim Falk Motors recent service on your Hyundai Accent.  I just wanted you to know that we are truly honored to be our chosen dealership.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your service needs.

Danielle H. on 02/09/2017
"Hyundai Service"
The service department got me in and got my car fixed the same day. This was very important to me and I appreciate it very much! Thank you!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/07/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2017 02:37 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/10/2017

Aloha Danielle,

Thank you for your taking a moment out to review  Jim Falk Motors recent service on your Hyundai Accent.  I just wanted you to know that we truly are honored to be your chosen dealership. Your business is very much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your service needs.

Sarina A. on 02/06/2017
"5 Stars"
Everyone there is professional and knows their task at hand and friendly. Work is completed in a timely manner. Mahalo!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 12:37 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/07/2017

Aloha Sarino,

Mahalo for your kind review of your most recent service! Your business is very much appreciated.  If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jim Falk Motors, Customer Experience Manager

Milton O. on 01/28/2017
"Above and beyond"
She made the visit great and made me feel comfortable and well taken care of.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/28/2017 08:53 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/31/2017

Aloha Milton,

Thank you so much for your generous review of your most recent service at our dealership.  I am very happy that Tati has made your experience with us a good one, and I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us.  When making future appointments, please don't hesitate to ask for her!

If we may be of further assistance you in the near future, please don't hesitate to call on us.

Nelson O. on 01/23/2017
"Omar is a great CSA"
My last few visits, I've had the pleasure of having Omar as my servicewriter. He's done a good job of getting my parts ordered and I've been notified by him when they arrive and I can schedule installation. Previously, I've had some visits where I went over a month without a call back regarding my parts arrival (AC compressor). It was so long that the parts were sent back! This has not been the case in re: my sunroof issue. Omar has been great!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 01:04 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/23/2017

Aloha Nelson,

Mahalo for your feedback!  Your business is very much appreciated.  We always strive in making your experience with us a pleasant one.  I will also be happy to share your experience with Omar!  Thank you again, and have a great day!

Verified Customer on 01/13/2017
"customer care"
It was nice to have a clean/new place to bring the car. The old service entrance and waiting room was long overdo for the make over.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 01/07/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2017 04:58 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/13/2017

Aloha,

Mahalo for your kind review on your recent service on your Elantra.

We appreciate you choosing Jim Falk Motors for your servicing needs.  If we may be of any future assistance, please don't hesistate to call us.

Verified Customer on 01/12/2017
"Good and timely service"
Would recommend
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/12/2017 11:14 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/13/2017

Aloha,

Just wanted to say Mahalo for taking a moment to do a kind review of your recent service on your Hyundai.  It was our pleasure to be of service.

If there is anything else we may do to be of assistance, please don't hesistate to call us.

Verified Customer on 01/09/2017
"Don't Trust the Jim Falk GM Service Department"
The Service Manager is a bombastic blowhard. He pushes his counter reps to pad your appointment with unnecessary service. I was overcharged to the tune of $103 for a $39.95 oil change, and my vehicle was damaged by the techs adding too much oil to my car.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2017 06:50 PM
Georgiana A. on 01/09/2017
"Good service"
The job was well done, the people working there are friendly and helpful. However, we were given an appointment time and when we got there (on time) we were told it would be four hours until they could get to our job.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2017 01:07 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/11/2017

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Kahului dealership. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our dealership experience.

I understand how frustrating it can be while waiting for a vehicle to be completed with it's service.  I apologize if there was lack of communication on our part, usually during the appointment setting process, our reps will confirm your appointment time as a "drop off time".  This drop off time is when you drop off and meet with your service advisor to make sure we undertand what needs to be taken care of and that we have current contact information, we also will do a walk around on the the vehicle, and answer any questions you may have.  The actual time the technicians start and complete your vehicle varies depending on how many vehicles are in line before yours, what types of services are needed, etc.  Once we begin servcing the vehicle, again time varies depending on what type of services are performed and how smoothly it goes performing them.  We want to make sure that we return a safe well running vehicle back to you, so we try to be as thorough as possible.

We appreciate your business, and thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors.  If you need any further assistance, please don't hestitate to contact me.

Ignacio M. on 01/06/2017
"easy to reach"
service is recommendable
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2017 03:19 PM
Keoni S., Customer Relations at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/06/2017

Aloha,

Mahalo for your kind review you recently posted.

We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing you again in the future.

MAHALO,