Review for Maz-Tech Automotive
Darby N. on 07/06/2016
"Bad customer service "
Well I went there on a Friday afternoon to have my bulb of my headlight changed, everything went fine they fit me in and got me in out in about an hour. I was pleased with the customer service, until about 4 days later I go through a car wash and check under my hood to dry it and find the old bulb and the cardboard package sitting on the top of the battery under my hood. I call the store that night about it. They reach me the next day which was great. I talk to this extremely nice lady, who apologized for the mistake. I still was not happy she said she would talk to the owners and give me a call back. I received the call back that day. The only problem was she said exactly what she had told me on the phone already. I asked to talk to the owner I believe her name was Barbie. She was completely rude and had so much unnecessary attitude towards me and the situation. The owner did not apologize, she only made me feel more distressed about the situation. I will never do business there, the owner made me feel extremely angry.
Vehicle: Infiniti QX4