McCullough Auto Care & Towing

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for McCullough Auto Care & Towing
Quanzail S. on 10/09/2013
Quanzail said he had been told the cost for a diagnostic was very competitive for the area and it would be included in the cost of the service. The cost of the diagnostic was $200, which is more than other businesses charged for the test. He would not recommend this business based on the cost of the diagnostic.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/27/2013
Review Created: 10/09/2013
Eric M. at McCullough Auto Care & Towing responded on 10/22/2013

I apologize for your dissatisfaction with the diagnostic charge for your vehicle.  You were charged for $142.50 for 1½ hours of labor to diagnose and repair the electrical issue your vehicle was experiencing.  This charge is the same as what I explained to you when we spoke on the phone.  Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to further explain the charges if you still do not understand them.  My goal is to always be sure that my customers understand what they're being charged for.