McCullough Auto Care & Towing

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for McCullough Auto Care & Towing
MARCOS H. on 02/21/2012
"Took some damage"
I brought my van in for an intermittent fuel problem. Plugs, a fuel filter, a water pump, and $800 later, my van ran better but the fuel problem wasn't eliminated...ok. They were fast and courteous getting me serviced, knowing I had to head out of town.

The real kicker was my radio and dash. When the mechanic reassembled the interior engine cover, he snagged a few radio wires. My hands free mic wire was cut. In attempt to fix the radio (without my knowledge), the dash was disassembled. Two retaining clips were broken off, so the dash face will never mount correctly. When the interior engine was reinstalled, the tech left off one of the retaining nuts for the glove box. This gives the glove box just enough play so that the light in the glove box comes on and stays on, leaving me with dead battery the day after I picked it up.

Take 10 minutes and check your vehicle before you drive away!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro
Service Date: 12/31/2011
Review Created: 02/21/2012 06:12 AM
Eric M. at McCullough Auto Care & Towing responded on 03/06/2012
I spoken with Marcos to resolve the issues at hand. Apparently, when the center console was removed, the after-market radio wires were damaged. I will gladly have them repaired. I am unsure as to the issue with regard to the glove box, because that is not an area where we were working. However, I will gladly take care any items still needing to be addressed in order satisfy any of Marcos' needs. Unfortunately, Marcos is out of town at this point and unsure of his return date. I will be making necessary arrangements with a shop in his area to satisfy the issues if needed.