Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque

Joan L. on 09/22/2017
"Fixed the problem"
Staff were courteous, professional, and gave a thorough explanation of work done. Problem was corrected. I was given an almost new Tuscon to use overnight while work was completed. Couldn't be happier with the service staff!
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 05:21 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, we aprecaite your feedback and look foorward to servicing you in the future!!!

Verified Customer on 09/22/2017
"Friendly Folks"
The folks over at McGrath service department are very easy to work with and do what they can to get your vehicle in tip top shape as soon as possible.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 10:12 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/22/2017

Heather R. on 09/19/2017
"Awesome service"
Very friendly people. Didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 11:17 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/20/2017

Eric S. on 09/16/2017
"Fast service, friendly staff"
I brought my Hyundai in for a recall inspection and was very pleased with how friendly the staff was. They had me in and out within the time frame they stated and while I waited I was able to enjoy a clean, inviting waiting area to pass the time.
I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 01:36 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/18/2017

Nancy B. on 09/12/2017
"Knows it repairs my car"
Would recommend for guine Hyundai parts and service people familiar with repairs to this brand.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 11:18 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/12/2017

Eric W. on 09/12/2017
"People"
Service and parts are always looking out for the best interest of their customers.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata

Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 05:01 PM

Randy A. on 09/05/2017
"Excelent seems to be average."
From the service team to the lady's in the office what to the was average seem to me to be excellent.
The industry I work in places value on the customer and it seems that this is true at McGrath Auto in Dubuque. I am looking for a new vehicle and will go there even if its out of my way to give them a chance to earn my business based on the service they provided me. If they provide as good of care on my old vehicle as they would on a new one it would be my new place of purchasing.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 06:15 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/06/2017

Robin B. on 09/05/2017
"Hyundai sante fe"
Excellence
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 05:48 PM

Robert A. on 09/05/2017
"Great service on the big stuff but but they forgot the small stuff"
Great job on repairing engine never followed up on quote to repair sensor.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 04:43 AM

I appologize my advisor never got back to you, what are you needing an estimate on, I am more than happy to get that to you ASAP!

Elizabeth M. on 08/28/2017
"Great service & Great Staff"
Thank you for your great service and staff, honesty is best.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 06:15 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/29/2017

Verified Customer on 08/25/2017
"Service Smiles and Comfortable Setting"
My service contact person always kept me informed as to the status of the vehicle's service. Even when the total time
was longer than expected, he explained why, and all was OK.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 01:54 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/25/2017

SPRING K. on 08/21/2017
"Great sevice"
Great service and very timely. They don't come out every 10 minutes and say you need this or you need that. Didn't feel pressured.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 04:20 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/22/2017

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, we aprecaite your feedback, I am awaitng to see if Hyundai will provide after warranty assistance on the reverse camera. As soon as I do I will give you a call.

Verified Customer on 08/09/2017
"Friendly staff"
Friendly staff, just wish they would have given me the list of things that are up coming in replacement. I am on a fixed income.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 11:18 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/09/2017

COLEEN S. on 08/07/2017
"Didn't listen to what was needed done "
Not happy when I called for appointment told them what needed when I got there told them what was needed, only did half they forgot to do the rest now I have to go back. I live an hour away
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 07:22 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, we aprecaite your feedback, I am awaitng to see if Hyundai will provide after warranty assistance on the reverse camera.  As soon as I do I will give you a call.

Samantha B. on 08/04/2017
"Customer Service"
Customer service was excellent. Was provided with a loaner car while mine was in the shop, and I was deciding on what engine I wanted to go with to replace my old one. Jon who is a part of the service department was very helpful, super nice, and patient! Thai, part of the finance department, also super patient, nice, and helpful on selecting the warranty. Car was ready and fixed sooner than expected after deciding on the engine.
Overall, very great service!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 02:14 PM

Richard H. on 08/04/2017
"Good people to work with. "
The entire staff is well trained, friendly and appreciative of my time coming in. They are extremely efficient in the way they process oil changes.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 10:14 AM

Rochelle K. on 08/03/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
The staff is super friendly and very accommodating! I value excellent customer service and Mcgrath delivers every time.
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 05:17 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/04/2017

Verified Customer on 08/02/2017
"If I gave "5"s they'd get one"
If I gave 5 stars the' get one
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 04:53 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/02/2017

Zacaria C. on 08/01/2017