Mike's Automotive Maintenance

Review for Mike's Automotive Maintenance
JEFF G. on 12/27/2014
"Professional and Friendly"
I heard from a friend that Mike's Automotive in Marysville was a SOLID shop for work. I like to do my own MX but there are jobs that you just can't do yourself these days on these complex engines. I priced around and found that Mike's beat other shops and the dealer by 25-30%. WOW! From the first call to schedule my appointment thru work completion, I was extremely impressed with Mike and Josh's professionalism, knowledge, and friendliness. My estimate was completed in one day and I had an e-mail copy for my records. I scheduled the work and they worked around my schedule. I worked with Josh for the actual work and he is a very nice and down to earth mechanic. Thanks Josh! An extremely fair price, excellent customer service, and thorough service (spark plugs/coils changed). check them out...I have found my new Auto Shop for the jobs I can't do myself.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup