Miller Auto Care Center

Jane H. on 06/25/2016
"Subaru Care"
Gary and his crew do what they say and they are good at what they do!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/25/2016 07:21 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/26/2016

Thank You Jane...We appreciate you also...

Dennis O. on 06/16/2016
"Honest, trustworthy, timely, and reliable."
Miller's maintenance gives us confidence in the reliability of our car and the confidence that we will not be stranded on the road.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/13/2016
Review Created: 06/16/2016 07:53 PM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/17/2016

Thankyou Dennis & Betty...We appreciate your trust & loyalty....Gary Miller

Don B. on 06/15/2016
"Great service"
Gary and his crew have kept my fleet serviced for over 8 years now. They go above and beyond to get me back on the road. Thanks Gary, Ted
Vehicle: GMC Savana 2500
Service Date: 06/13/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 05:48 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/15/2016

Thankyou Ted...We always appreciate your business....Gary Miller

Monte M. on 06/10/2016
"Great Service"
Gary and the guys did a great job on my truck and they got it done in an afternoon. I picked it up the next morning, very good service.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 06/10/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 09:58 PM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/13/2016

Thankyou Monte...We appreciate your business....Gary Miller

Doris G. on 05/28/2016
Doris said the grandfather and father of this business' owner have worked on her vehicles before the current owner. She always gets excellent service from this facility and has recommended them.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 04/25/2016
Review Created: 05/28/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/01/2016

Doris,,Thanks for your comments...We appreciate your business & loyalty for so many years....Gary Miller

Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/13/2016

Thankyou Doris....Gary Miller

Joe P. on 05/26/2016
"Great job"
Gary did a great job once again
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 05/26/2016
Review Created: 05/26/2016 10:22 PM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/01/2016

Thankyou Joe...Hope you have a great week....Gary

Joel A. on 04/16/2016
Joel said the business went the extra mile found issues wrong with his vehicle he was not aware of. They were very accommodating and attentive.
Vehicle: GMC Jimmy
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 04/18/2016

Joel, Thanks for the nice comments about our shop & our recent vehicle repair... We always appreciate your business.....             Gary Miller

Paul H. on 03/28/2016
Paul said he is happy with the service the business provides.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 03/23/2016
Review Created: 03/28/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/29/2016

Thankyou Paul for the comments...Gary Miller

Chris D. on 03/27/2016
Chris said this business got him in, fixed his vehicle and now he is back on the road.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 03/22/2016
Review Created: 03/27/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/28/2016

Thanks Chris... Glad you are finally back on the road...Have a productive week....Gary Miller

David H. on 03/26/2016
"Professional service"
service and repairs are top notch
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 03/24/2016
Review Created: 03/26/2016 11:19 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/27/2016

David...It is so nice to get a great comment from you...We want to THANK YOU so Much for trusting our shop with your familys vehicle repairs...We appreciatte all of your referrals....Have a GREAT EASTER weekend....Gary Miller

Jason C. on 03/26/2016
Jason said he received good and quick service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 03/04/2016
Review Created: 03/26/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/28/2016

Thankyou Jason.. We always appreciate your business...Hope the new to you Subaru works well.....Gary Miller

Chris B. on 03/24/2016
Chris said they are friendly and got the job done quickly and efficiently.
Vehicle: GMC Suburban
Service Date: 03/21/2016
Review Created: 03/24/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/25/2016

Thankyou Chris...We appreciate your Businesss. Thanks Again...   Gary Miller

Mary D. on 03/21/2016
"Owner was right on top of repairs needed and the cost was equal to the estimate"
If you need auto repairs, this would definitely be the place to go. Great service
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/21/2016 11:33 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2016

Thankyou Mary for such nice words about our first shop repairs for you...It was a pleasure working on your Mitsubishi Montero last week...If any problems or questions, feel free to call me.... Thanks again for letting us have your car for enough time....    Gary Miller

Joe P. on 03/21/2016
"Excellent"
The work was great and Gary was honest and very informative.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/21/2016 08:11 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2016

Thankyou for your Business recently Joe...Our talk was very good...Nice to have such great clients as you....Gary Miller

Russell B. on 03/19/2016
Russell said they were punctual and gave him a good rate. They found out he might have been able to get it covered by the warranty.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 03/19/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/22/2016

Thanks Russel...I Hope the Ford Dealer will Honor their emission system warrantys....Gary Miller

Don B. on 03/18/2016
Don said he had a great experience at this business. He has known Gary for years and he has always taken good care of him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Service Date: 03/10/2016
Review Created: 03/18/2016

Thanks for a Great resonse Don & Ted...Gary Miller

Albert S. on 03/17/2016
"Reliable"
Very thorough, good communication and I always feel my vehicle is in good hands.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 03/17/2016 05:37 PM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/18/2016

Thankyou Albert for your comments.. We appreciate your business...Please call me with any problems or questions...     Gary Miller

Betty M. on 03/05/2016
Betty said everything with this business is perfect.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/02/2016
Review Created: 03/05/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/07/2016

Thankyou Betty....Gary Miller

Bernard Q. on 03/04/2016
"Fair & Honest"
My husband is always confident taking our vehicles to millers auto. He knows he will get good work , fair prices , and honest information. We recommend Millers to others often and with thumbs up flying colors.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 03/03/2016
Review Created: 03/04/2016 07:43 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/04/2016

Thankyou Bernie & Connie...We always appreciate your business...If you have anymore problems whatsoever, give me a call....Gary Miller

Randy K. on 03/03/2016
"Clutch and engine flywheel repair"
Look, the bill wasn't going to be cheap. I already knew that much. From the price ranges I've seen on the internet, I was going to drop between $600 to $800 alone, just for the clutch repair, and Miller Auto Care fell into that range. Then, upon further inspection, they found a few other things that needed repair, hand-in-hand. I get that. That's fine and I'm glad. There's little use repairing one weak link in a chain if the two adjacent links are going to break at any minute, too. The owner, Gary Miller, is a knowledgeable guy—pretty warm and caring, actually—and was great at taking the time to explain what was wrong with my car. He never railroaded me into making any decisions, but his crew jumped on top of it the moment I gave them the green light. So, Gary and his team earned the most out of this five-star rating. But the work they did was good, too. My final bill came to $1,025, but he gave me a $65 good-guy discount (more than the $35 coupon I'd had but couldn't find) dropping everything to $960.

My car runs so much smoother now, I don't hardly recognize it. It hasn't driven this nicely in probably five years. I stayed in touch with Gary for a few days afterwards, calling him up with additional concerns. He always welcomed my phone calls, even as my concerns fell away. A small amount of WD-40—not actually WD-40 but something like it that's used on engines, I don't know the name—got onto the engine, so there was a tiny bit of white smoke that burned off after 30 minutes of driving.

Oh, also, Gary didn't mention this at the time, but they rotated the tires on my car; something it badly needed. He didn't charge me for that. Didn't even put it on the bill. I wondered why the road noise in the cabin sounded different. Well, that's why. They rotated the bald tires to the back and the still-okay tires in the front; makes sense, since I have a front-wheel drive.

Anyway, good work again, Miller Auto Care. My new clutch feels like it's ready to go another 140,000 miles on this car. I'll come back whenever the next thing under the hood finally gives up.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 02/26/2016
Review Created: 03/03/2016 12:46 PM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/04/2016

Thankyou Randy & Grace for such a nice, honest comment about our repairs...Not everyone takes the time to say good job to us..It is nice to hear a great report back....Thanks Again...
Gary Miller