Miller Auto Care Center

Jason C. on 03/26/2016
Jason said he received good and quick service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 03/04/2016
Review Created: 03/26/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/28/2016

Thankyou Jason.. We always appreciate your business...Hope the new to you Subaru works well.....Gary Miller

Chris B. on 03/24/2016
Chris said they are friendly and got the job done quickly and efficiently.
Vehicle: GMC Suburban
Service Date: 03/21/2016
Review Created: 03/24/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/25/2016

Thankyou Chris...We appreciate your Businesss. Thanks Again...   Gary Miller

Mary D. on 03/21/2016
"Owner was right on top of repairs needed and the cost was equal to the estimate"
If you need auto repairs, this would definitely be the place to go. Great service
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/21/2016 11:33 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2016

Thankyou Mary for such nice words about our first shop repairs for you...It was a pleasure working on your Mitsubishi Montero last week...If any problems or questions, feel free to call me.... Thanks again for letting us have your car for enough time....    Gary Miller

Joe P. on 03/21/2016
"Excellent"
The work was great and Gary was honest and very informative.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/21/2016 08:11 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2016

Thankyou for your Business recently Joe...Our talk was very good...Nice to have such great clients as you....Gary Miller

Russell B. on 03/19/2016
Russell said they were punctual and gave him a good rate. They found out he might have been able to get it covered by the warranty.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 03/19/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/22/2016

Thanks Russel...I Hope the Ford Dealer will Honor their emission system warrantys....Gary Miller

Don B. on 03/18/2016
Don said he had a great experience at this business. He has known Gary for years and he has always taken good care of him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Service Date: 03/10/2016
Review Created: 03/18/2016

Thanks for a Great resonse Don & Ted...Gary Miller

Albert S. on 03/17/2016
"Reliable"
Very thorough, good communication and I always feel my vehicle is in good hands.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 03/17/2016 05:37 PM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/18/2016

Thankyou Albert for your comments.. We appreciate your business...Please call me with any problems or questions...     Gary Miller

Betty M. on 03/05/2016
Betty said everything with this business is perfect.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/02/2016
Review Created: 03/05/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/07/2016

Thankyou Betty....Gary Miller

Bernard Q. on 03/04/2016
"Fair & Honest"
My husband is always confident taking our vehicles to millers auto. He knows he will get good work , fair prices , and honest information. We recommend Millers to others often and with thumbs up flying colors.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 03/03/2016
Review Created: 03/04/2016 07:43 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/04/2016

Thankyou Bernie & Connie...We always appreciate your business...If you have anymore problems whatsoever, give me a call....Gary Miller

Randy K. on 03/03/2016
"Clutch and engine flywheel repair"
Look, the bill wasn't going to be cheap. I already knew that much. From the price ranges I've seen on the internet, I was going to drop between $600 to $800 alone, just for the clutch repair, and Miller Auto Care fell into that range. Then, upon further inspection, they found a few other things that needed repair, hand-in-hand. I get that. That's fine and I'm glad. There's little use repairing one weak link in a chain if the two adjacent links are going to break at any minute, too. The owner, Gary Miller, is a knowledgeable guy—pretty warm and caring, actually—and was great at taking the time to explain what was wrong with my car. He never railroaded me into making any decisions, but his crew jumped on top of it the moment I gave them the green light. So, Gary and his team earned the most out of this five-star rating. But the work they did was good, too. My final bill came to $1,025, but he gave me a $65 good-guy discount (more than the $35 coupon I'd had but couldn't find) dropping everything to $960.

My car runs so much smoother now, I don't hardly recognize it. It hasn't driven this nicely in probably five years. I stayed in touch with Gary for a few days afterwards, calling him up with additional concerns. He always welcomed my phone calls, even as my concerns fell away. A small amount of WD-40—not actually WD-40 but something like it that's used on engines, I don't know the name—got onto the engine, so there was a tiny bit of white smoke that burned off after 30 minutes of driving.

Oh, also, Gary didn't mention this at the time, but they rotated the tires on my car; something it badly needed. He didn't charge me for that. Didn't even put it on the bill. I wondered why the road noise in the cabin sounded different. Well, that's why. They rotated the bald tires to the back and the still-okay tires in the front; makes sense, since I have a front-wheel drive.

Anyway, good work again, Miller Auto Care. My new clutch feels like it's ready to go another 140,000 miles on this car. I'll come back whenever the next thing under the hood finally gives up.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 02/26/2016
Review Created: 03/03/2016 12:46 PM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/04/2016

Thankyou Randy & Grace for such a nice, honest comment about our repairs...Not everyone takes the time to say good job to us..It is nice to hear a great report back....Thanks Again...
Gary Miller

Wayne P. on 02/25/2016
Spoke with Sue. She said this is a very helpful and thorough business. They explained everything and did a great job of taking care of all of the problems on their vehicle.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 02/19/2016
Review Created: 02/25/2016

Thanks Wayne & Sue...We appreciatte your comments....Gary Miller

Larry B. on 02/24/2016
Larry said he has known Gary, the owner of this business, for a long time, and he is a very honest person who he trusts completely. He would definitely recommend them. They do excellent work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sportvan
Service Date: 02/05/2016
Review Created: 02/24/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/29/2016

Thankyou Larry...Glad you are doing well...Thankyou for your recent business....Gary Miller

Katherine O. on 02/24/2016
Katherine said she had an excellent experience. The business was clean efficient and friendly. She would go back there again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 02/16/2016
Review Created: 02/24/2016

Thankyou Katherine....Gary Miller

Jennifer H. on 01/31/2016
"Customer service"
Once again, Gary and his crew helped me out. I had a knocking noise in my car and I called Gary. He got me in the next morning. Dusti gave me a ride to work and fixed the problem before I got off work. They are the best. Thanks again guys for your time, knowledge and excellent customer service!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 01/27/2016
Review Created: 01/31/2016 09:05 AM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/31/2016

Thankyou Jennifer...We allways appreciate your thankful & giving smile......Gary Miller

Zack J. on 01/26/2016
Spoke with Emily. She said she has been using the business for some time and they are very honest.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 01/22/2016
Review Created: 01/26/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/31/2016

Thanks Zack & Emily...We appreciate your thoughtful comments....Gary Miller

Ed S. on 01/25/2016
Ed said this business is kind, quick and reliable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 12/29/2015
Review Created: 01/25/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/26/2016

Thankyou Ed...We appreciate your business & thanks for your help with the landscape at the shop....

Kole M. on 01/23/2016
Kole said this business did a good job and they were friendly.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Service Date: 01/19/2016
Review Created: 01/23/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/25/2016

Thanks Kole....Gary Miller

Warren B. on 01/16/2016
Warren said this business did a great job. They are thorough and the vehicle is running well.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 12/27/2015
Review Created: 01/16/2016
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/19/2016

Thankyou Warren...We always love to see your great smile & great attitude....You always motivate us in a good direction...Talk to you soon...Gary Miller

Pete M. on 01/11/2016
"Toyota Sequioa Service"
The staff at Miller's is very friendly and helpful. took our car in on short notice they ran diagnostic on it and presented us with problem and solution and had our car ready the next day. very professional place. we would highly recommend them
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 01/08/2016
Review Created: 01/11/2016 04:37 PM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/11/2016

Thankyou Pete & Diana...We appreciate your Business...Thanks for the sandwich coupons...We will use them for our lunchs....Gary Miller

Doug R. on 01/09/2016
"Great quick service as always!"
Scheduled an oil change and had it done quickly. Always happy to trust them with my cars.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/30/2015
Review Created: 01/09/2016 07:15 PM
Gary M. at Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/10/2016

Thankyou Doug...Hope you all have a Great 2016...Thanks for your Trust....Gary Miller