Monroe Automotive

Latest Review almost 6 years ago

MORRY S. on 10/16/2011
"1991 Ranger Last Visit"
My experience with Monroe Automotive was very good with a sufficient amount of time spent with me to discuss the evaluation. Thanks Monroe Automotive
Service Date: 10/13/2011
Review Created: 10/16/2011 06:25 AM
JAMES H. on 07/16/2011
"Vehicle Battery"
When leaving church 07/10/11 night, my van would not start. A friend took me home then took me to Monroe Automotive on Monday. I feared the worst, a bad alternator. They could have told me it was the alternator and I would not have known the difference. But it was just a dead battery, and they were honest enough to not take advantage of the situation. They towed the car in and did the right thing after testing the engine. Their price is very competitive. I've heard several people say that Monroe Automotive is the best vehicle repair business in Madisonville. You can trust your vehicle with them.
Service Date: 07/12/2011