Moonlight Motors Inc

Olivia N. on 08/14/2017
"Great fast service worth the slightly excessive pricing"
Here you pay for great, fast service and personal touch. I got my car completely tuned up and a few essential things replaced within 5 hours, and was able to be part of the process the entire time. They called to consult me on any service and explain what was being done.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 10:17 AM
Shivam K. on 08/14/2017
"The awesome amount of knowledge regarding auto patrs and service."
My nephew had some money challenges with payment on his brake work for the Subaru. Marty and Adam presented some options that put him in his budget and back on the road. Thanks guys !
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 10:05 AM
Diane M. on 08/06/2017
"Moonlight Motors "
Marty and his staff always take good care of me. I totally trust them to keep my auto running smoothly! Friendly, local vibe....
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 01:39 PM
Lex A. on 07/06/2017
"Always helpful and honest "
I have been taking my car to Moonlight motors for a couple years now, and there is a reason why. They are very knowledgeable and honest. I highly recommend them!!
Vehicle: Saab 9-5
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 10:32 PM
Kathryn D. on 06/29/2017
"Always honest and caring. "
Moonlight Motors provides honest and caring service. They have competitive pricing and when I call they know who I am. Staff is fabulous! So is the owner!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 02:34 PM
David B. on 06/27/2017
"The detailed description of what my truck needed was amazing. "
The people working at moonlight motors were all amazing to work with. From the front desk to the mechanic. Very upfront about what my truck needed and my options. They actually listened to my questions and concerns ....Thanks... My truck is running perfect!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 04:48 PM
Jim D. on 06/21/2017
"Your honesty on what is needed for my car"
This is a message for Marty. Good news for me, my drivetrain on the Le Crosse is still under warranty until 8/6/2017. It is being repaired by Hoehn under the warranty at no charge.

Jim
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 06:50 PM
John R. on 06/11/2017
"Moonlight to the Rescue"
Great Job on my broken window motor!
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/11/2017 04:41 PM
Merry M. on 06/05/2017
"The people"
Thanks for all your kindness and you got great help. Lov u guys
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 12:30 PM
Marty S., President at Moonlight Motors Inc responded on 06/05/2017

Merry,  I'm so happy you found us!  I know its been years and it really has been a pleasure helping you.

Shivam K. on 06/05/2017
"6 - 3 - 2017"
awesome !!!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 08:29 AM

Thanks Steve!

Heather B. on 06/02/2017
"Typical Car Repair Place"
I was recommended to go to Moonlight Motors by my usual repair people because my car had issues and driving more than a few miles would not have been the smartest choice. I guess I am spoiled by usual repair guys because they have excellent customer service/relations AND do great repair work. I am giving this place 2 stars. The good: They were able to fix my car in 24 hours. It is running great. The bad: They rattled off a LONG list of things that need to be "repaired/fixed." Yes, my car is 15 yrs old and needs some work, but on my first visit without even getting a conversation going they told me all these things. That did not really gain my trust at all. It just seemed like another typical repair place that wants to fix everything they can because they see dollar signs. I did not like that at all, especially being a female I felt slightly taken advantage of. Replacing a light bulb for $18!? I bought the light bulb for $4 and will replace it myself, thank you. Thanks for the quick work, but I think I will take my car back to my usual spot.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Cabrio
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 05:34 PM
Marty S., President at Moonlight Motors Inc responded on 06/05/2017

Hi Heather.  My name is Marty and I own Moonlight Motors.

First I'd like to apologize.  I'm sorry for the miscommunication.  As the owner its my job to make sure things are communicated properly.  Its obvious you didn't understand our process because it wasn't explained properly.

We inspect every car that comes in.  My technicians are instructed to check every car, every time it comes in.  Even if it was here yesterday!  I do this for everyone because it helps us avoid problems.  Problems like, burnt out light bulbs that will get us pulled over.  Problems like, a nail in the tire that will cause a flat on the way home.  Problems like, a bad fan belt might cause a car to overheat.

If any of these problems happen on our way home from the shop, whose fault is it?  Mine.  I sleep better when I know safety things are brought to the drivers attention.

I appreciate your feedback because I can now have a needed conversation with my service advisors.  This needs to be communicated better to people.

Kim K. on 05/27/2017
"Great service!"
I bought a used car and had to put a lot of work into it so one of my friends suggested I go to Moonlight Motors. I am so happy I did. The service was awesome, someone was always available to answer any questions I had and my car was never in the shop for a long period of time. I highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 08:19 AM
Mike L. on 05/25/2017
"Integrity, Knowledge and customer service in maintaining your vehicles."
We have used Moonlight Motors for several years to keep our vehicles running safely and reliably. Everyone from the office staff to the excellent mechanics and Marty and Adam's friendly and knowledgeable explanations and recommendations as to what is needed, in order of safety and necessity to keep things running. They have done everything from oil changes to major engine work on our vehicles, a 1985 astrovan and a 2004 Pt cruiser. Thanks Moonlight for your service and see you next time. Mike ludolph, Cardiff by-the-sea.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 12:45 PM
Melanie B. on 05/14/2017
"service center gem! "
moonlight motors is a local, honest and reliable hybrid specialist. adam and marty have kept our prius's in great shape, from tune up's and oil changes to more major repairs. highly recommend!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/14/2017 09:17 AM
Marty S., President at Moonlight Motors Inc responded on 05/15/2017

Wow Melanie, I couldnt have said it better myself.  Thank you for being loyal customers all these years.  Its been a please to seWrve you.

Caitlin F. on 05/09/2017
"Oil change"
Friendly and quick service. Loved the added touch of mints in my car.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 10:53 AM
Marty S., President at Moonlight Motors Inc responded on 05/09/2017

Thank you Caitlin!  We appreciate the feedback and share during monthly safety meetings.  Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.

Dennis K. on 05/03/2017
"Customer service and the cost of service"
We have recommended friends, etc.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C240
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 07:36 AM
Marty S., President at Moonlight Motors Inc responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you Dennis.  We will continue to work to earn your trust.

EJ and Stacy B. on 04/27/2017
"Oil change - SUV April 2017"
As always, timely, polite, professional and reasonably priced! Esp Adam, Marty (owner) and the mechanics. These guys are always a good bet! Trustworthy and have integrity. HIghly recommend.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 01:26 PM
Marty S., President at Moonlight Motors Inc responded on 05/01/2017

Youre Awesome!

Linda E. on 04/17/2017
"Bad experience"
This is the first negative review I have ever given, and it makes me very uncomfortable to do so. However, we will not be doing business with Moonlight Motors again--owner Marty thinks he gave us the boot, but my husband said, "We are NEVER going back there again" days ago, after I told him what happened. Short story...someone there broke my door handle, and, rather than taking complete ownership and apologizing and offering to replace it, Marty said, "How about if we split it?" I told my husband and he was outraged at the nerve of asking us to pay ANYTHING for something their employee did (the handle worked perfectly before, and the car has only 19K miles). After I told him my husband's position, he said he would do it at no charge, but that we are not to return as customers. My chin dropped to the floor in disbelief--I took the car back, they replaced the new door handle, and we are done. The ladies in the office are lovely, friendly, and professional--one star for them:) and one other star assuming that the work they did on the transmission was done properly.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 03:22 PM
Marty S., President at Moonlight Motors Inc responded on 04/19/2017

Hi Linda.
     If i forgot to apologize, I truly am sorry your door handle was broken.
 The technician that worked on your car was very upset and dumbfounded as to why the plastic handle came off when he opened the door.  He wouldn't have intentionally broken it, so I assume that it was brittle plastic.  Be aware that because your car is 12 years old, more plastic will likely begin to brake.  Regardless of its low mileage.
Accidents happen, and as reasonable people, we understand that.  This is why I offered to pay for half of the part & installation.  This is also why I happily replaced it Free of Charge when you protested.
We are reliable, trustworthy, honest and reasonable people.  This is whom we strive to serve.

Lori and Don W. on 04/12/2017
"Great!"
The people at Moonlight Motors are extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and they pay attention to details that not only is beneficial to the longevity of my cars, but it gives me a sense of confidence and trust, knowing that the care of my cars are in good hands! I highly recommend this place!!!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 450h
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 08:40 AM
Marty S., President at Moonlight Motors Inc responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you Don.  Thats why we are here and thats why I started Moonlight Motors.  We want to take care of families just like yours.