Motorcar Alternatives

Sue S. on 09/01/2016
"They care about our safety."
Motorcar Alternatives gets the work done in a timely and professional manner. They explain every detail of what work they are doing and why. I feel safe driving my car after they have worked on it.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/30/2016
Review Created: 09/01/2016 08:25 AM
Keith M. on 11/20/2015
"First time customer"
My prior mechanic for 20+ years decided to retire and closed up his shop so I decided to give Motorcar a try for my future business. A couple of real good positives here was that the staff was very friendly and attentive to my needs. I actually had an emergency with one of my cars and they took it in right away and provided a loaner car which was awesome! Work was done in a few days which was fine as I had the loaner and my bill was expensive but I believe justified as I needed a lot done. I will be back in the spring for more PM work as I feel they were very through. I hope not to run into too many big expenses in the future so as long as they are fair in accessing my vehicle needs and not adding on extra items I do not need then I think I have found a long term partner for me cars. Thanks to the staff at Motorcar.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 11/13/2015
Review Created: 11/20/2015 08:09 AM
Ric M. at Motorcar Alternatives responded on 11/21/2015

Thank you, Keith. Your previous mechanic obviously treated you right as evidenced by your loyalty. We'll do our best to inspire the same.

Tom S. on 10/12/2011
"oil changed"
excellent service , good communication with service writer, she's extremely knowledgeable in all areas of auto repair
Service Date: 10/10/2011