Motorplex Auto & Heavy Truck Repair

Review for Motorplex Auto & Heavy Truck Repair
Tim O. on 01/06/2014
Tim said he has not had a chance to put any miles on the vehicle since it was delivered to him. The parts he needed arrived late and delayed the repairs by three days. The personnel were courteous overall. The foreman or the person in charge of the business was very rude to his driver. He said he will be avoiding the business in the future and he will not recommend them to others based on this experience.
Category: Service
Review Created: 01/06/2014
Keith L. at Motorplex Auto & Heavy Truck Repair responded on 01/10/2014

Tim, I apologize that the parts coming for your Volvo Semi Truck  arrived later than expected and delayed the repairs. The parts were ordered with overnight shipping, but when they were not in the warehouse--Volvo’s system defaulted to ordering the only part available from the manufacture in Belgium. With the distant location and the Christmas holiday shipping, this delayed the parts arrival through a weekend. Nonetheless, once the parts were received we immediately completed the repairs.  I have no doubt your truck is running great, making it’s freight delivery, and is now been back to your home state. As for the rude treatment of your driver, I am sorry for anything we may have portrayed.  I cannot recall any issues with the driver.  In fact, we went out of our way to provide courtesy shuttles to and from the hotel we arranged for him.  If there is anything I can do to help make you happy regarding these repairs, please contact me personally.  Sincerely, Mike Shore.