My Mechanic / Off Road Werkz

Eric F. on 12/23/2016
Eric said the problem was not resolved. There are still some noises and vibrations coming from his vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/30/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016
GUY S. on 10/11/2016
"dirty white expedition"
$115 is a little high for a simple diagnostic considering it was just a fuse, and considering we just spent over $400 on and oil change and brakes for the Tacoma thanks very much for putting it thru the car wash, we have a brake light out on the right rear that was missed on the right rear that I still have to replace though. overall, you guys are still the most reasonable and trustworthy outfit in town, thanks
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 10/10/2016
Review Created: 10/11/2016 08:28 PM
Richard W. on 08/16/2016
Richard said the work performed on his vehicle was good.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/03/2016
Review Created: 08/16/2016
Ray A. on 05/18/2016
Ray said the business was good but he had to return because the service was not correct. An employee there was a little grouchy with him and did not show interest in performing the service for him.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/18/2016
Review Created: 05/18/2016
Brett M., Owner/ CEO at My Mechanic / Off Road Werkz responded on 05/23/2016

HELLO RAY,

I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. WE INSTALLED YOUR LIGHT ASSY THAT YOU BROUGHT IN AND IT WAS A PART FAILURE. YOU SENT IT BACK TO THE MANUFACTURER.
WHEN YOU CAME IN AGAIN AND EVERYONE WAS AT LUNCH...
I WAS WORKING ON A CUSTOMERS CAR AND SAID I WOULD BE HELPING YOU SHORTLY. THEN YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR TRUCK AND DO A GOOD JOB. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS..... 805 642-8400
BRETT

Brett Miller
owner-CEO
805 642-8400
CLIFF P. on 11/05/2015
"Great, honest service"
I have brought my vehicles to my mechanic in Ventura for some time. Most of my experience has been positive. One piece of advice I have for my mechanic would be to improve customer service. I've experienced long periods put on hold when I call in.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 10/29/2015
Review Created: 11/05/2015 08:51 PM
Brett M., Owner/ CEO at My Mechanic / Off Road Werkz responded on 11/14/2015

Thank you for thr great review. I also thank you for the advise on the phone. There is always room for improvement. I will work on this.

Brett Miller