Napa Auto Care Center

Latest Review almost 6 years ago

SEBRENNA Z. on 09/27/2011
"Auto Repair"
I was totally pleased with the brake repair service that the Nolensville Park NAPA Auto Care Center provided me recently. Not only was my vehicle repaired within a reasonable about the time, the customer service was EXCELLENT!
Service Date: 09/10/2011
Review Created: 09/27/2011 03:03 PM
Michael M. on 07/24/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best Place for Reliable work and Great Service - PERIOD!"
I have been a loyal customer of Mori Shams for almost 6 years. His honesty and concern for his customers has always made him stand out from the rest. You certainly get what you pay for and I appreciate the times he has saved me from trying to save a little money by buying inferior parts. He really does care about the condition of your automobile after it leaves his shop. I certainly sleep better at night knowing I have a GREAT mechanic to rely on! Highly recommended.
Service Date: 07/16/2011
Review Created: 07/24/2011 08:03 PM
MICHAEL M. on 07/24/2011
"Best Place for Reliable work and Great Service - PERIOD!"
Service Date: 07/16/2011