Nicholas Parks Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Al P. on 08/15/2017
"Quality Service"
Good quality service and workmanship. Needed to wait 20 minutes before talking to service writer.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 09:40 PM
Madeline A. on 08/10/2017
"Friendly service"
I was taken care of in a prompt fashion. Everything explained to my satisfaction..Used to get coupons to help with service, but have not received since the last time I was in.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 11:59 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Nicholas Parks Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Verified Customer on 08/03/2017
"Efficient Service"
Enjoyed working with the team.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata

Review Created: 08/02/2017 01:25 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

Verified Customer on 08/02/2017
"Quick, efficient, honest."
Mick was great to work with. I felt like he was knowledgeable, forthright, and did not give us any unrealistic expectations. I really appreciated that. It was our first time at Nicholas Parks Hyundai, and I will definitely be back for my maintenance because of the impression that he made. I've been to a few bay area Hyundai because I live in Union City and work in SF, my boyfriend works in San Jose and lives in Castro Valley. I've been to a few bay area Hyundai, and have had disappointing experiences at Dublin Hyundai (when they told me I was due for an oil change when I got it a week and a half before, and new windshield wipers, when they were replaced 2 months before), and at Fremont Hyundai (when they told me I needed to change my filter when I replaced it a month before). Your technicians finished what was supposed to be an all day service in a few hours. I'm thoroughly impressed, and am excited about finding a group I can trust. Thank you.
Service Date: 07/30/2017

Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 07/31/2017

Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/01/2017

Verified Customer on 07/30/2017
"Very Friendly "
My advisor was easy to talk to was more interested in addressing the concern I had but make preventative maintenance recommendations, didn't feel pressured!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/30/2017 08:11 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 07/31/2017

Michael E. on 07/26/2017
"Unable to contact via phone and waited for everything."
I have NEVER been able to get into your service department easily!!! This appointment I made online and then waited for 45 minutes for the shuttle driver. The car was to be done at noon, I called and talked to the operator and she was to relay the message but never received a call back. I walked back and sure enough the car was done but NO CALL. I compare your service to Oakland Acura and am tempted to dump my Hyundai and get a used Acura. The service I receive there is what service should be. Sorry but service on this Hyundai has been poor from all dealers.
Review Created: 07/26/2017 03:48 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 07/26/2017

Hi , we would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to our service department.  We have a high standard of quality for the service we provide and there should never have been an exception.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.  If you would be willing to discuss this further, please call Customer Relations Manager Nicole Wayble at (510) 347-3000.  Thanks and have a great day.

Thomas A. on 07/26/2017
"Incompetence "
Damaged the door on my car.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/26/2017 12:35 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 07/26/2017

Jean H. on 07/19/2017
"excellent Service!!!"
I am always impressed with the attention and timely manner my car gets serviced at this dealership. Robert Cai is the bomb!!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 09:15 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 07/20/2017

Verified Customer on 07/18/2017
"always happy to see you "
yes, felt welcome and they are easy to talk to
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 07/18/2017 10:02 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

"very helpful"
Review Created: 07/18/2017 09:55 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

"2006 Hyundai visit"
The staff at the desk and the gentleman who greets me
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 07/18/2017 11:47 AM

"Service"
They try to get you to have more done to your car then what is needed.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 08:25 AM

Verified Customer on 07/17/2017
"Honest "
When they told me what needed to be done , it was done no extras
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 06:45 PM

Kenneth W. on 07/12/2017
"Thanks, Robert!"
Always get courteous service - the coffee is very good, too!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 12:24 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 07/11/2017

Hi name, we would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to our service department.  We have a high standard of quality for the service we provide and there should never have been an exception.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.  If you would be willing to discuss this further, please call Customer Relations Manager Nicole Wayble at (510) 347-3000.  Thanks and have a great day.

Jonathan K. on 07/11/2017
"Fully satisfied"
Was quick and professional. AJ Nguyen was friendly and helpful
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 12:03 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 07/11/2017

Colleen H. on 07/07/2017
"My Smiling 2010 Hyundai Elantra"
No complaints. I love the atmosphere and the quality of work done on my car. Very convenient and close to home. The premises are kept very clean and welcoming. Thank you from a very satisfied customer for 7 years.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra