Nicholas Parks Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5rating 4.14

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Gayle G. on 09/14/2017
"Nicholas Parks Hyundai "
The service department, and Chris he's great!!!!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 12:26 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Nicholas Parks Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Nancy G. on 09/13/2017
"The place was clean and the Service person made sure your questions were answer."
I think that anyone that had to have their car service with you would be satisfied.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/13/2017 07:11 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Kenneth W. on 09/12/2017
"Good, fast service"
Have usually worked with Robert Cai (Excellent service from Robert), this time with Brett, who also gave me excellent service!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 10:32 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Verified Customer on 09/11/2017
"Good"
Good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/11/2017 03:07 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Verified Customer on 09/07/2017
"Courteous customer service ."
Courteous customer service . Car serviced
In timely manner.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 10:37 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/07/2017

Sharon C. on 09/05/2017
"Just seems very efficient and always friendly."
I dropped the car off, and got a call when it was finished, no pressure to pick it up immediately, even though I did, but nice to know I didn't have to.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 12:48 PM

Andrea A. on 09/04/2017
"Not enough service techs"
I;ve taken this matter to cooperate office?
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 08:42 PM

Jorge F. on 09/04/2017
"Service department staff. "
1st time visitors always get treated better then the regulars but DANG was my 1st time experience a great one! So great that a week 1/2 later I still remember the details! The gentleman that decided to change my name from Jorge to George turned out to be an awesome individual as well! I forgot his name. He was a slim/ early 20s and of Latin decent. He turned out to be my chófer. He was kind patient and made me feel very comfortable w my 1st time experience. I was fully loaded w a stroller, 2 yr old baby and a baby bag and not once was I of annoyance to him. Much appreciated.
And when it comes to the gentleman that helped me out at the register he was solid as well. Forgot his name as well but he was kind enough to correct my name. He was able to tell my name change bothered me. He was a white guy, I think no facial, blondish hair, late 20s and expressively outgoing. Man! He went over what what I was going to pay that day, what they're going to do, asked the correct questions in order to upsell me and I felt as if I truly needed it. I felt he was doing it for me, I didn't feel upsold at all and I was able to tell it was for my best interest. Much appreciated. He also prepared me for future visits on what to expect physically on the car and financially for my pocket. Now that I look back at it. He prepared future "DAMN!" moments.
My experience was an awesome one!
God bless your entire crew!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson

just horrible
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/03/2017 10:31 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Hi , we would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to our service department.  We have a high standard of quality for the service we provide and there should never have been an exception.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.  If you would be willing to discuss this further, please call Customer Relations Manager Nicole Wayble at (510) 347-3000.  Thanks and have a great day.

Verified Customer on 09/03/2017
"Reliable"
I like the service here and will continue to bring my car here in the future.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/03/2017 05:51 PM

Randy M. on 09/01/2017
"excellent service team"
came in to get my first oil change
wait time was about 30 min, had
me in and out, love the service team here.

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 08:41 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/02/2017

DAVID P. on 09/01/2017
"Always timely service and courtesy"
I have never taken my car anyplace else for services..
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 04:12 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/01/2017

Elsbery B. on 09/01/2017
"No one wants to correct a very bad situation. That is not an example of good customer service."
The technical service was excellent, but there was lousy customer service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/01/2017 08:21 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/01/2017

Hi name, we would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to our service department.  We have a high standard of quality for the service we provide and there should never have been an exception.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.  If you would be willing to discuss this further, please call Customer Relations Manager Nicole Wayble at (510) 347-3000.  Thanks and have a great day.

Jessica T. on 08/30/2017
"Unprofessional"
Brought car in for a 15 minute recall trunk latch repair, it took 2.5 hours. Appointment was at 11am, car wasn't serviced until after 1 pm. Was told later it should have been done in the driveway as soon as I arrived. Terrible service, do not use!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

Review Created: 08/29/2017 12:41 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/29/2017

Mike Y. on 08/26/2017
"Customer service"
Managers are great. Techs are fast. Everyone does a great job
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 03:28 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/26/2017

Sandeep K. on 08/25/2017
"Customer service "
Best service not like used to be before.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 10:22 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/25/2017

Verified Customer on 08/23/2017
"Take care of the customer"
Nicholas Parks Hyundai customer service department, takes care of its customers. I've received service for a number of years. Generally, the service is excellent. The customer service people like Micki see what needs to be done and do it. I would recommend their service department to anyone.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 09:52 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/24/2017

Kim M. on 08/20/2017
"Recall Maintenance "
I made an appt that fit with my schedule and took my car in for a recall notice fix and the Service was timely and quick!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 03:55 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Thomas M. on 08/18/2017
"No respect for customer time"
This service team had no respect for my time. I had to wait over an hour AFTER the car was finished for the "paperwork" and then they could not locate the keys and they did not do the courtesy wash. Terrible.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata