Review for North Bay Imports
Bob M. on 07/07/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent character of North Bay Imports and it's personnel"
I live in Michigan, and purchased a used 2011 Audi A5 convertible from North Bay Imports in Connecticut in March of 2014. The reason that I purchased the car at such a great distance from my home is that it was the exact vehicle that I was looking for on the internet in terms of model, mileage, color, condition and price.

Initial dealings were over the phone, then upon agreeing upon a price, I traveled to pick up the car in Connecticut. The car was exactly in the condition that I was told (and from the photos they provided to me). My interactions were all with David Mason, and the sale was handled very professionally.

In June of 2014, I had an issue with the vehicle that needed to be addressed, but did not want to have to drive another 12 hours back to Connecticut to North Bay Imports to have it corrected. I contacted Dave Mason, and he asked me to get a couple of quotes locally and to send them to him. As soon as I email him the quotes, he emailed me a check (within a day) by Federal Express to have the work done in Michigan.

The professionalism, friendliness and character of the people at North Bay Imports is exceptional. I would travel all the way back to Connecticut to buy another car from them in the future!

Bob McConnell